Who will win this match?

• Jeff Jarrett

• Samoa Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

LSN80

King Of The Ring
SUBMISSION MATCH
Jeff Jarrett vs “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe

This match has been officically announced on TNA's website. Last month at Turning Point, Jeff Jarrett defeated Samoa Joe via submission, with a little bit of help from a nightstick and TNA security guards following a referee bump. Now, at Final Resolution, Jarrett and Joe will square off once again, in a submissions only match.

Thoughts on this match? Who do you like, and why?

I'm not sure how the quality of this will be, but I can say Jarrett's new MMA gimmick has been a rousing success, for me at least. One of the most intersting things going in TNA at the moment. The more children he makes tap out, the better.

Factor in Joe still being ridiculously over despite in the Impact Zone being really fat, and we could actually have something here. I suppose Jarrett will win since he's IMMORTAL. Yipee.

I haven't been too crazy about Jarrett's MMA gimmick. I've tried to get into it, but I just can't. Anyway, I think Joe will come away with the win here. He's already been screwed over by Jarrett a couple of times, so he has to win here. As far as the match goes, I don't know what to expect. Jarrett will probably be afraid to lock up it with Joe, he'll spend some time trying to avoid him, but eventually the Samoan Submission Machine will get his hands on JJ. We'll probably see an appearance from Gunner and Murphy, but I think Joe will take them out. He's done it before, and I think he's going to do it again during this match.

I'm Really looking forward to this Match. Jarrett with him MMA gimmick has been a phenomenal heel he is making everyone go crazy for Joe when he comes out because they want to see Joe kick his ass. I think that this Match will be pretty good and I see Joe picking up the win with the Coqina Clutch after an Angle distraction.

Hopefully this match will help transition Joe and Jarrett to other things. Joe needs to be feuding with Fourtune/Hardy, and Jarrett and Angle seem like a logical progression from here.

Im actually digging Jarrett's new "MMA Gimmick", especially the video of him making children tap out. As opposed to his "student clinic", he drew the right type of heat with that. Hopefully he'll continue to do so, and a Joe win due to Angle neutralizing interference from TNA security will mean something for Joe. I see Joe winning this with the Rear Naked Choke, with some failed interference from TNA security. Joe moves on to bigger things, and Jarrett moves on to Angle.

I swear
If Joe doesnt win i will not be happy with tna
he probably wont win to set up a fued betweenjeff Jarrettand a returning Kurt Angle
but i want Joe to win.

Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!Joe's Gonna Kill You!!

I've got Jarrett winning this one. I think Joe will put up a fight though. I'm not that interested in the stipulation, or Jarrett as a submissions guy because it's just so random and I can't get into that character.... but it could be worse. It might be an alright match although I am not expecting much. Joe will put up a strong fight with Jarrett trying a bunch of submissions moves, with one of them finally getting him the win, and then we'll see the guitar like usual after the match. You can't have a Jarrett match without the guitars, come on now. Could be great, could be terrible. Only time will tell.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Jeff Jarrett will defeat Samoa Joe.

Joe should, on all accounts, win this match. Its the only thing that really makes sense and Joe desperately needs the win and the momentum. For all those reasons Jeff Jarrett will win this match; because it's TNA!

In think as TNA have been pushing the Jarrett MMA gimmick hard, he will win this. Maybe due to interferance from someone in Immortal??

I dont think they would hype up the new Jarrett character then have him lose an MMA match to Joe, even though Joe technically should win being the submission expert. I think JJ as the MMA expert has been a success despite being a bit weird. I mean, how are we meant to believe he has suddenly become an expert in MMA after being an average wrestler for years? lol. But I do think it has actually worked, to a degree.

I think Kurt Angle will be involved somehow, but Jarrett will get a cheating victory, probably use his guitar too

This was one of the worst matches of the night. Anytime someone like JJ beats a guy like Joe in a Submission Match, it puts bullshit on display.

I knew Jarrett was going to win this. Joe's contract is expiring or is expired so it made the outcome even more obvious. I do not like this feud at all. Ever since the beginning. At least if it was on okay match, it could have been salvaged for the show's overall sake. But it wasn't. It was a horrid match.

Hopefully it is over now.

If Joe stays with TNA, maybe he can be given a legitimately winnable situation.

It basically feels like Joe was a notch in the belt of Jeff Jarrett as he moves ahead to feud with Kurt Angle. Now Jarrett has the "feather in his cap" that he defeated Joe with Angle's move, The Ankle Lock.

I prefer Angle to feud with Jarrett, because I believe he will get the better of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back