• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Fantasy: The White Mage

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
TM is attempting to do one of the hardest missions in the world of Final Fantasy. He is looking to complete Final Fantasy I with only one, count that again, one White Mage. Is he insane? Does he not know that CHAOS will destroy him? Does he not know that IMPS will smother him into the ground? Yes he does, but I will attempt this fate.

ABBY: Abby is the name of my brave White Mage, named after my dear Robyn's dog. To begin, I picked Abby, and her 3 twins, named AAAA, BBBB, and CCCC.

TM goes to town: First off, I will need to select the finest materials for Abby. I give her the best cloth, and wooden shield 15 gil can buy. I also buy some sticks for my twins. I then head up, and buy Abby the key to victory, RUSE, as well as CURE.

I wanted to be an only child: Well not really, who else would have bought TM beer when I was a wee thing? But really, I set out to find the meanest packs of IMPS this side of Provaka. 5 were up to the task. I tell my brave ABCs not to be afraid, but show the enemies their sticks, literally, as they throw them to the air. Abby will Ruse herself twice, protected as her brothers are destroyed in front of her. Once they are all dead, Abby my fight for her fallen siblings. She takes her staff out and lays all five of them down with ease (just kidding, took 8 turns). And then there was one.

Now TM sets out to level his dear ABBY up in order to fight Garland. But that is another adventure for a little bit from now.

TM is attempting to do one of the hardest missions in the world of Final Fantasy. He is looking to complete Final Fantasy I with only one, count that again, one White Mage. Is he insane? Does he not know that CHAOS will destroy him? Does he not know that IMPS will smother him into the ground? Yes he does, but I will attempt this fate.

ABBY: Abby is the name of my brave White Mage, named after my dear Robyn's dog. To begin, I picked Abby, and her 3 twins, named AAAA, BBBB, and CCCC.

TM goes to town: First off, I will need to select the finest materials for Abby. I give her the best cloth, and wooden shield 15 gil can buy. I also buy some sticks for my twins. I then head up, and buy Abby the key to victory, RUSE, as well as CURE.

I wanted to be an only child: Well not really, who else would have bought TM beer when I was a wee thing? But really, I set out to find the meanest packs of IMPS this side of Provaka. 5 were up to the task. I tell my brave ABCs not to be afraid, but show the enemies their sticks, literally, as they throw them to the air. Abby will Ruse herself twice, protected as her brothers are destroyed in front of her. Once they are all dead, Abby my fight for her fallen siblings. She takes her staff out and lays all five of them down with ease (just kidding, took 8 turns). And then there was one.

Now TM sets out to level his dear ABBY up in order to fight Garland. But that is another adventure for a little bit from now.

Wait, only ONE white mage? I beat it with 4 white mages (NOT an easy task AT ALL!) and it nearly drove me insane accomplishing that. I realize I am responding 2 months later, so how are you progressing with this challenge? I could never do it. 4 white mages was bad enough, let alone 1! All I can say is good luck, you are truly awesome if you pull that off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back