• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Destination Series.

Richard

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Released in 2000, the original Final Destination film was released and hit high popularity and spawned 3 sequals over the course of the next 9 years and has had mixed reviews by many critics, but I want to know what everyone on WrestleZone thinks about the movies.

Personally, I love them and I can watch them over and over again. They don't have the worlds best acting but it's not supposed to be for awesome acting. They're there to watch some awesome killing and gore.

My faveourite of the 4 movies, I think, would have to be number 2 I think. As a whole I feel it worked really well but I do love these two deaths in number 4, the stone to the mothers eye outside the hairdressers and the girlfriend being pulled into the exposed escalator and being ripped and squashed to nothing but blood, organs and clothes. I am not sure wether the upcoming 5th movie is a good idea or not yet, I would have been perfectly happy for them to have left it at 4.

What do you think of them? If you don't like them, why not? Have you thought of any scenarios that you think would have been good for a Final Destination film? What was your faveourite? Anything else too.

I like the series. The best one is the first one because that's how it all started. Then it just became cool ways to make people die. The first one had ways that you don't want to die in. Plus, the first one had Sean William Scott. He is one of the funniest reasons why I loved so many movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back