• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FIFA vs PES

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
hey guys, sorry if this thread had been done, I couldnt find it, anyway. I am a mad soccer fan, been watching it since I was 7. and have every fifa since 04 on ps2, since 07 on PSP and 09, 10 on PS3, and love them, I have a couple of pes games, and I've never really gotten into them. but that is just me, I mean, FIFA has the advantage because it is owned by FIFA, but other people have
other opinions, share yours

I've always been a loyal FIFA fan. I've played Pro Evo a few times and I just can't get into it. I dunno if its the fact the clubs are not fully legislatated or whatever it just doesnt feel right. In Fifa the game modes are so much more dynamic and every year they get better and better. PES seems to remain the same every year.

Definitely FIFA. I have had every FIFA game bar 07 since 05 and they have consistently improved each year. Who knew EA could of made the best football game ever (FIFA 09) even better with FIFA 10. I just feel like Pro Evo is a couple of years behind FIFA. Heck I'm biased and I know that but I have owned versions of both games and hands down FIFA is the much better franchise.

I used to be a complete fifa nut right up until Pro Evo 5 came out. Pro evo 5 came out at the same time as Fifa '06 and was miles ahead in my opinion, the build up play is immense with pro evo and you really have to work your midfield to get in to shooting poistions. I find Fifa way too easy. I've usually mastered fifa within a few weeks as I still lose the occasional game on 4 star difficulty on pro evo.

the licence thing doesn't bother me either as I play it on the PC and the file size for a full update only takes a few seconds and BOOM! its as accurate as fifa.

I have always been a FIFA fan and i think always will be. I will always have my prejudiced against "Manchester Red" and "London Blue" as i expect a football game to be licenced and include all of the players and teams i care about. (Excluding sensible soccer which just blows everything)

I also like how EA, in recent years, have relised how big of a threat konami are and got of their backsides to do something about it. The inclusion of FIFA clubs was great for Online gamers as you could play competativly with your clan or if you were a more casaual gamer just to play with all your mates in the same lobby without the hassle of BAP:Online ( Which is ultimatily the forerunner of fifa clubs)

So yeah fifa all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back