Fear The Stache in the WZ tournament 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
Join me in my support of the "King of Old School" Mr. Wrestling 3 Steve Corino.

Multiple time Champion, most of them never more than once. Current WWC Universal Champion. Former ECW world Heavyweight Champion, Former NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Former 2-time AWA Champion (Yes I know it isn't the real AWA, it is still a big title since it was defended outside of the US)

'Fear the Stache'

n50gk.jpg

As great as he is, sadly enough he'll probably get bounced in the first round. Damn shame too. Great talent and as you said, the last of the great journeymen.

That could be interesting. With you backing him, he should get somewhere. All those titles will help a lot.

He came in at 66 on my list, and I would have forgotten about him if it weren't for you.

Sadly though, it looks like his chances lie on your shoulders. Either he'll get creamed in the first round, or he'll sneak by a few people and suddenly be close to the finals.

Good luck! He has my support, depending on who he faces =\

He'll go out quite early I pressume. He'll need some luck in the draw to go far.

Not really too early, he was 20 on my list. Consider that would put his number at 80 from me. And 34 from NSL. that means thathe cracks the hundred points fairly easy ranking him up higher on the list than you would think straight away.

Remember to join up now for a man that has well over 50 different title reigns to his name. The man that has beaten Dusty Rhodes, the man that has beaten Terry Funk, The current WWC Universal Wrestling chamion. The Man that represents Old School. The Man that is the only Mr. Wrestling 3 endorsed by Mr. Wrestling II.

Join to vote Corino.

Shocky's Take: While I respect the King of Old School, getting into the second round would be an accomplishment, and getting to the third round would be an outright miracle. However the tournament falls out in seeding will determine the fate of the Last Great Journeyman of Professional Wrestling. With little main stream exposure however, I feel that Corino willl have a short Stay.

He got second or third round last year and managed to lose to Matt Hardy because of people that vote because they know Hardy. can we do the delaying tactic for when the actual poll thing goes into effect and can you show said poll link of who voted into the first post?

So he gets close to 200 points according to my working so he should be getting a somewhat decent seeding.

He's got the same problem as Jushin Liger...His seeding will determine everything.

He will either be at the bottom, and be screwed, or he'll be in the middle, and sneak through to the gimmick matches.

Did you see the Jerry Lynn v. Corino match I posted in my Jerry Lynn campaign? Great late-ECW stuff...

yes i have seen that match. There is a reason that in 2000 Corino got the most improved wrestler award from PWI, his work during this period just improved dramatically from Manger through to Wrestler proper through the matches against Dusty Rhodes and Jerry Lynn and others. he has continued to improve but his style doesn't mesh with WWE.

He is ranked 21 in the WCW region and will face Big sexy in the second round unless something big occurs in Kevin Nash's first round match.

time to prepare, everyone, Steve Corino up against Mike Awesome up first. This match up should go to Corino and you should vote that way.

I helped get Steve Corino to the third round last year, I want to see Steve Corino get further this year, the Gimmick Rounds would be good.

This would be a match I'd love to see. Corino is getting better every time I see him and I've always liked Awesome. This would be a great match and I'm not sure who i'm voting for yet.

As master of ceremonies, I declare this the first casualty of the tournament. I declare this campaign dead.

tombstone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back