FBI considers Juggalos a gang

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/fbi-considers-juggalos-a-gang_n_1065110.html

The FBI is monitoring a growing gang with members across the country who dress in customary colors, assemble for rowdy annual meetings and control the trade of an obscure Midwestern soft drink. They are Juggalos.

In a report on emerging gang trends, federal investigators revealed that they have their eyes on the loyal fans of the horrorcore group Insane Clown Posse.

Known as Juggalos, the followers of the Detroit rap act are famous for their clownish make-up, annual "Gathering of the Juggalos" celebration and their love for the soda Faygo.

But Juggalo "subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence," the FBI alleges in a document first reported by Wired.

:shrug:

Yeah, a few gangs are related to juggalos. I believe Chicago has one called the Juggalo Rydas. Couldn't be sure on that anymore

Not only that, but they do commit crimes. Didn't they severely beat someone up who made fun of them once upon a time?

People associated with juggalos have beaten up people, attacked people with hatchets, and just about anything you can come up with.

Fuck just a few days ago 3 people from their label got busted with like 100+ grams of weed.

Nate used to be a juggalo. He's a prime example of what can happen when you strip away the facepaint and chicken blood. Now, he's a fine American :)

This is bullshit. How can Juggalos be considered a gang but not Al-Qaeda?

Because they're considered a terrorist organization?

Also, I was a Juggalo, way back in the late 90's. Then, I got smart real quick, started listening to good music, drinking brand-name pop.

Many places also consider straight edge a gang.

Areas where the hardcore music scene (often associated with straight edge bands/gangs) have the local law enforcement watching for gang activity. Here in Ventura there used to be a bunch. Most were jokes and never taken seriously but there have been 3 or 4 that were legit feared and people knew not to fuck with. They were just angry their bands sucked.

Were/Are you a juggalo?

If you were a juggalo, yes, now you're a fine American.

For a while when I was a kid. Fuck my name is still after something juggalo. Phatso is the name of a Rapper on their labels album. But after a while I just got sick of the bs. Now it's business as usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back