• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favourite Sports Anthems

When you attend a sporting event you'll almost always hear music playing. Usually music played before a match is used to pump up the crowd for the game. With the exclusion of the National Anthems at International games.

During the match often during Intermission and Half Time Music is played.

Also during basketball and baseball games music is played while the game is being played to pump up the players and entertain the crowd at the same time.

Now as you can see Music is a big part of sport. Most Teams have Their own theme song, Eg. Liverpool, You'll never walk alone.

Now the question that i'm asking is whats your favourite sporting anthem?

Mine would definitely be [YOUTUBE]nS4giqtbRBM[/YOUTUBE] Simply because its got an excellent beat. It Gets You Pumped and it brings back memories from when I was younger going to watch sports with my dad.

Another one that I really like is [YOUTUBE]lal-ywD8f1Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE] Yes, I know its more of a chant but as a soccer player singing that or hearing the fans sing that after a match is an excellent feeling.

[YOUTUBE]qX5juB6nE9c[/YOUTUBE]

As a huge Gator fan I get pumped up every time this song plays at the games. The crowd goes nuts and I do too. It's a very simple song about 30 seconds in length but the reaction it gets from the crowd and how it pumps up the team is unparalleled.

[youtube]6j7huh5Egew[/youtube]

Cheesy but easy.

Every sports fan, no matter how drunk s/he is can participate in the 'singing' or chant, whatever you want to call it. Also, at least for me, it is fucking hard to get that out of your head again. This was what really made the Eurocup '08 for me.
I did like the song before and at first, I cringed at the thought of whatever hooligans pretty much butchering it, but it's just so fun you have to get excited/hyped up and maybe participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back