Favorite Video Game Trailer

Simple. Just post your favorite game trailer whether it be an official trailer or a Literal Parody. I'll start it off.

[YOUTUBE]zXzAXU5YyEM[/YOUTUBE]

or

[YOUTUBE]ocdrQGTdllY[/YOUTUBE]

The first one is a badass look at the 2nd Darksiders game and the second puts a pretty funny spin on it.

If this is in the wrong section please move I figured the Media Hub was the best fit.

My favorite video game trailer would probably have to be, Gears of War. When I first saw this trailer I was trapped in some odd state of amaze. The song Mad World really had a cool vibe to the whole video.

[youtube]0zHDKi4wbGE[/youtube]

My favorite video game trailer would probably have to be, Gears of War. When I first saw this trailer I was trapped in some odd state of amaze. The song Mad World really had a cool vibe to the whole video.

[youtube]0zHDKi4wbGE[/youtube]

You read my mind brother. The trailer was great, and set to Mad World just put it over the top. It really gave you a feel of how much of an uphill battle the humans had to fight.

I haven't splayed the Call of Duty as much as I used to, but their "Soldier in all of us" commercials are great. They aren't actual trailers but man are they cool.

[YOUTUBE]EHzHoMT5eRg[/YOUTUBE]

No matter how many delays this game gets or whether or not the game ever actually gets released this will go down in history as one of the greatest trailers ever for any form of media. This trailer does exactly what a trailer is supposed to do - it interests you and makes you want more, there's so much stuff within that trailer that just makes you go "wow.." and that's why I love it.

[YOUTUBE]Rss9T7lu27k[/YOUTUBE]

Hilarious Tobuscus made parody trailer. If you don't like tha then you might like:
[YOUTUBE]0E_7Owxh38k[/YOUTUBE]

This is the original official Prototype 2 trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back