• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Video Game Boss?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
In the Spirit of the Battledome I was curious on what everyone's favorite video game boss is as I'm thinking about starting a small video game boss tournament down here in the prison.

For me it's Shadow Link from the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. Whilst only a mini boss this mother fucker was incredibly challenging to fight in the N64. And after replaying ocarina on the 3ds face me the biggest nostalgia blast that ive had In a while.

So whats all of yours?

The elementals from Tales of Symphonia. They have awesome theme music for when you face them, and the fights are epic beyond belief on mania difficulty. Sephiroth's one of my favorites too. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to most around here though.

I badly wanted Al Mualim to die. Some say that Assassin's Creed had too much story, but it was written well enough that it didn't bother me.

No matter how cool and sophisticated video games get, nothing will ever beat the feeling you got the first time you finally knocked out Mike Tyson in Punch Out.

The Shredder in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game has always been a favorite. Not the NES version where it's just Shredder and one clone though, only the original arcade version where the screen is practically filled with Shredders.

Such a hard question to answer. Yiazmat from FF12 deserves a mention for being far and away the longest boss, taking me something ridiculous like 10 hours to beat in one sitting. My favourite boss? Maybe The End from MGS3, just a fantastic testing experience taking him on the first time.

The End, epic. I think I'll put, and his name escapes me, the Druid Creature from Resident Evil 4. Also, the boss from Devil May Cry 4.

Why don't I remember their names?!

Sephiroth. I don't think I've ever been emotionally invested in beating a video game boss in any other game.

Yep it's The End from MGS3. It just taps right into that battle of the snipers that so many people love.
I've a lot of love for most of the bosses from Shadow of the Collossus. They're so impressive that you actually feel guilty for killing them.

Slightly on topic:

I laughed pretty hard when Ziggler called Colter the bad guy from Sonic the Hedgehog on Smackdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back