Favorite Recent Comedy Film?

jmt225

Global Moderator
After Justin's hilarious rant in the Anchorman thread, let's get a small taste of everyone's sense of humor. Simply name your favorite comedy movie to come out in the last ten years.

Mine?

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

Depends how you define "recent" because I don't recall many 2010 comedy films. But Hangover was definitely my favorite in 2009.

Anyone who doesn't say School of Rock is either lying or has no soul. The high point of Jack Black's career to date.

That would definitely make my top 10, if not 5.

It's easily the best kids comedy of the last ten years.

I'm with jmt.

Harold and Kumar is incredible! It never gets old.

No good comedies so far this year. The only comedies that were any good that came out last year were Observe and Report and The Hangover. The best comedy of the last decade was either Observe and Report or The 40 Year-Old Virgin.

I got more than 1

Role Models
School of Rock
Anchorman
Observe and Report
Pineapple Express

Freddy vs. Jason. No?

I'll go with Dave and JMT with Harold and Kumar.

Wait, I've always been a fan of Shaun of the Dead. Always gets a laugh out of me.

SS.NapoleonDynamite.jpg

Clerks 2

my top 5 after that would be

-40 yr. old Virgin
-Anchorman
-Role Models
-Stepbrothers
-Zoolander

Office Space would top my list but this is last 10 years, and it was made in '99, just missing the cutoff

I love comedies full of profanity, but I like a movie that can make me laugh without cussing every other word.

Plus I am glad to see that not everyone is saying Tropic Thunder.

I always liked Meet the Parents. Some other comedy movies I thoroughly enjoyed would have to be the likes of Superbad and The Hangover. If I could go past ten years the like of Liar Liar and South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut would truly be up there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back