• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Matches You Have Seen In Person and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC MF'N W

Pre-Show Stalwart
It can be house show, Raw, Smackdown, or PPV.

I have a few.

The first one was at a house show about a decade ago. It was a steel cage 6-man tag match. It was the New Age Outlaws & Shawn Michaels vs LOD & The Undertaker. Was really the first great match I saw in person and the only cage match.

The next one was at the Royal Rumble at MSG it was the WWF Championship match and it was a street fight. It was Cactus Jack vs Triple H which was a pretty hardcore match and it was a very intense crowd in person.

Then also at the Royal Rumble the 1st ever Table Match between the Dudleyz and the Hardyz. This was the 1st and last good table match because their were about 6-8 tables broken before a team actually won. It also had Jeff Hardy dive off of an entrance tunnel through 2 tables. Sick.

I'd like to hear about all of your favorites.

Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero
2 Out Of 3 Falls

Holy shit. Not only are Eddie & Angle two of my favorite workers ever, but 2/3 falls is my favorite gimmick match. This was such a classic. Angle takes the first fall, because Eddie tries to lie, cheat & steal but it back fires causing a DQ. Eddie takes the second fall with a dramatic roll-up. The third was meh because Luther hit Eddie with a chair, and then Angle made him tap. But it was cool because it was in Sac, and EVERYONE was cheering for Eddie whilst I'm like the only one screaming for Angle. Fun night, and the match will always be in my memory.

Stone Cold vs. The Rock at Wrestlemania X-Seven

It was electric. The pop Austin recieved when he made his entrance was unbelievable....A homefield advantage for sure for Stone Cold. Back and forth for 30 minutes...They both hit their finishers, countless near falls, and a colassal screw job for the ages...My favorite match of all time, and I was there to witness it!

Mankind/Kane vs. Undertaker/Stone Cold - Hell in a Cell

This match took place on Raw before King of the Ring 1998(Yes, that KOTR). Aside from all those stars involved in the match, there was non-stop drama... At one point Paul Bearer was locked inside the cage with The Undertaker...Kane, trying to come to the rescue of Paul Bearer, was on the outside trying to get in the cage, so he climbed on top of the cell looking for a way to get in...Stone Cold, never one to back down from a fight, followed him to the top of the cell and proceeded to place his foot up Kane's ass as Raw went off the air.

Those are my 2 favorite matches I've seen in person.

cena and flair vs edge and??? forgot who it was january 23 in charlotte raw live it was awsome gettin to see flair

or eddie vs taker at a HS in nov of last year it was a hardcore match taker won

and last but not least my forst house show hardyz(best team ever) vs dudleys it was awsome stacy was w/ the dudleyz hardy'z won yay

My favorite match since I have never attended a PPV or a RAW or SD just house shows, would some match I saw with Rico in it, cause House Show matches are sub par anyways but I mean I was front row Jackie Gayda was riiiight there and bending over all the time...Damn shes fine....

RVD VS. Eddie Guerrero WWF Insurrextion PPV 2002.

They went for about 10-15 minutes it was a technical brawl with some great spots.

I also liked the dark match mr.Perfect vs Goldust.

HHH vs Chris Beniot RAW House Show.
Like Wrestlemania XX but BETTER.

Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho vs Evolution Same Raw house show.

Got to see all finishers.

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio. Summer Bash House show.

Class match.

Undertaker vs HHH Insurrextion PPV.
The rope broke hehe it was class.

Stone cold vs The Big Show. Same PPV

Undertaker vs Heidenreich. Smackdown House show.

John Cena vs Kurt Angle. RAW House Show

THE CHANTS WERE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG:wwf: :wwf: :wwf:

Rock v. Mankind for the WWF championship

Foley's first WWF title win, at a Raw in late 1998. Austin returned to Raw after like a month and hit Rock with a chair to allow Mankind the victory. I've never heard a place erupt in person as I did when Stone Cold's music hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back