Favorite Jeff hardy WWE moment.

Arsenal 4 life

Frankie <3
Most of u probably don't like him anymore , but I for one am still a HARDY PARTY-ER. So your favorite Jeff hardy wwe moment is?

Mine? Well , its gotta be Armaggeddon 2008 Edge vs HHH vs Jeff hardy for the WWEchampionship. The winner Jeff hardy.

Yes im still a hardy mark, as for the favourite moment, well hes created so many that its hard to pick, but ive narrowed it down to three minor moments and one major. The three minor would be seeing them win the tag titles for the first time, seeing jeff take the money and jump off the ladder in the first tag team ladder match, and the jeff hardy wwe championship celebration. The major would be what you said the armageddon match, it was epic.

I Still Love Hardy! He Might Have Outside Wrestling Probs But In The Ring He Has Had 3Epic Moments!

1.Winning WWE Championship At Armageddon!
2.Jeff Jumping From A Ladder On Edge In MITB Wrestlemania 23!
3.Jeff Hardy Swanton Bomb Onto CM Punk At Summerslam 2009!

Im Quite A New Fan To The WWE Because Im Only 12 But Thats My 3.

Anytime he was fired and/or quit.

Might just me, but I've never really liked him, always liked Matt more.

I would have to say my favorite Hardy moments were when he faced the Undertaker in the Ladder match on RAW. It showed Taker can do a match out of his element and Jeff won more in that match than just the title he earned the respect of Big Evil in his yard. Also the 3-way ladder match when he did the swanton bomb on Bubba and damn near killed himself. I think I am the only one who picked Jeff Hardy moments from like the early 2000's than like 2008-2010

@Fallen Angel 21.3
I cant Believe i Forgot That Ladder Match!! I got that on DVD.
And also when Jeff Hardy Came back from TNA Was Pretty Cool.

Well when he won the WWE title for the first time i lost my mind the moment was soooooooo good.
But since that has already been said i will have to say my fav moment outside that was when he almost defeated The Undertaker back in 2002 in a ladder match for the championship, when he almost had the strap i really thought he was going to win and even though he didnt win the the respect Taker gave him post match was just badass such a cool sight

My favourite moment with Jeff Hardy was when he did a Swanton off the stage on to Orton back in 2008. My favourite match with him was against Morrison in 2009, that was an epic match.

My favorite Jeff Hardy moment was when The COPS kicked down his door, and busted his candy ass... My second favorite moment probably is when WWE.com wished him well on his future endeavors

Has to be him winning the title. I was a huge Hardy mark around that time, and seeing him finally win the title was awesome, and frankly, I couldn't believe it. It was long overdue as he was probably the most over face on Smackdown, and he had been challenging for the title forever, so the whole moment was sorta surreal. He wins, and then he climbs up to the top of the entrance set castle thing, and the entire crowd is on their feet and cheering for him. It was truly a great wrestling moment.

When he was released.

Seriously though, when he won the title was cool, regardless of anything else. His match with Undertaker for the title in 2002 was pretty good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back