Favorite game show?

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
No Whammy! No Whammy! No Whammy!

Haha I've been thinking about making this for awhile now, but after Punk's great commentating on Raw this week what better time for it?

I, like many of you I'm sure, loved Punk's "Press Your Luck" reference on Raw this week right before he won his Slammy Award. I have also loved game shows for my entire life. Call me weird, but I actually enjoy testing my brain function and knowledge level. When I go visit my parents the channel always ends up on GSN at some point. Trivia shows are fun for me like, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Cash Cab, etc. But I also like chance game shows as well. I grew up watching some like Let's Make a Deal and Price is Right. I'm pretty much a fan of almost all game shows really.

But my favorite has to be Wheel of Fortune. I grew up watching it with my mom when I was a kid and haven't stopped since. I've watched it so long I have the show down pat really and can say it involves more skill than you think, though all game shows require at least some luck. It's the kind of game show that my brain works really well with and I like to see how few letters I can solve a puzzle with. Just fun for me, as odd as that may sound.

So what's your favorite game show?

I have recently really got into

All-Star Family Fortunes

Fucking love that show. Me and my girlfriend always try to guess the answers and see who ends up with more right answers. The "All Star" bit means that they get minor celebrities from the UK to bring their families on, its not just members of the public like it used to be. Also, I am a fan of the presenter, Vernon Kay. Always liked the guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back