• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Flash Game

R G

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok, I didn't see this in the last 4 pages, so I think it's good.

What are your favorite online flash games? Mine are:

Slime Volleyball (or any other slime stuff, basketball if also good)

This game is so addictive, it's all I do during school lol. It's so simple yet so fun. Challenging too, that's what most flash games lack. If you've never played this I highly recommend it. I've never gotten past level 4, but I scored 4 points on him, so I'm not too bad:D

Line Rider

Line Rider has this great base idea, and a fun addictive gameplay. It really let's you imagination let loose. My favorite version is the one with the red, blue, and green lines. Try that out for a real long track. Again, this game is highly recommended.

What's yours?

So, since I have posted in almost every single thread on the front page of this section, I have decided to go backwards and find some threads that had the right idea and probably didn't get the attention they deserved. I went all the way back to the beginning of the section and found this little gem of a thread. Now, everyone has played a flash game at some point and we all know both how addictive they can be and how much time you can pass by finding one you really enjoy. I spend roughly about 2 hours a day in college playing flash games and I have come to find some of my favourites.

The first one is Jumpers for goalposts.

jumpers_431.jpg

This game used to be my vice. I have played through the ten seasons of the game about 10-15 times and it is still one of the best and most addictive games that I have ever played online. Apart from that, I like how you can go from the bottom league all of the way to the big leagues. A great game that uses a lot of my time.

The second game that I love is Crush The Castle

crushthecastle.png

This game is even more addictive than the last. You use some great physics to try and destroy some castle and kill the inhabitants. It is suer fun and a must try.

So, what are your favourites? Why?

[youtube]k9nDiFb55oQ[/youtube]

Super Smash Bros. Flash. Its a fun imitation of the popular Nintendo fighting series. Its not as good obviously but very entertaining for me.

I love to play me some flash games. If I'm exceedingly bored, 9 times out of 10 you'll see me being entertained by them. I've played countless flash games, and I gathered a list of favorites.

Interactive buddy - A very simple game to play, and quite fun with all the options. Good to kill a little time.

New grounds rumble - it's a collection of all the classic NG characters in a super smash bros-esque style. There's bundles of features, and it has a lot of replay value. It's an extremely well made flash.

Line rider/ bomberman/ Bowman
- These are three classic flashes that everyone knows. Grab a buddy and bomberman is uber fun. Line rider is pretty neat, and bowman is also good with two players. Three games everyone should check out.

Swords and sandals
- Probably my favorite flash game series. It has a ton of features and replay value, whilst also being significantly addictive.

Does Stick Death count, because I still visit that site about once a week, and try to play a few different games every time. It's childish, it's funny, and it's completely absurd, but I can't help it. That site has been great fun ever since I found out about it in the 9th grade. It will never die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back