Favorite finisher: The Undertaker

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
This time, Please give an answer for your vote!

The Tombstone Piledriver: The iconic move was debuted by The Undertaker, At the Survivor Series, Dropping Koco B ware on his head within a minute, If it was to legitimetly used on someone, It would no doubt cause alot of damage, Possibly killing the recipent.

The Chokeslam: Used as a secondary finisher, And at time's a signiture move, This is Undertaker's "big man" finishing move.

The Last Ride: He started using this move during his "American badass" era, A mighty elevated powerbomb, Look's devastating, But it's really only a now, And again type of finisher, I.e. A ppv match move, Hardly uses it anymore.

Hell's Gate: His latest finishing move, It look's a VERY effective submission move, Especially with the aid of a blood capsule, Proberly his best Submission hold.

Triangle Choke: Again used this move during his "badass" day's, But in my honest opininon, He couldn't really pull it off.

Remember these are my opinion's of the move's, If you can't remember what one of them is, Youtube it.

tombstone piledriver to me, it would just cause the most damage to the opponent. i think big show delivers the better chokeslam, i'm not a big fan of the hells gate because the blood is just too much and not believeable in my opinion.
as for the powerbomb, i think sit-down-powerbombs like the batista bomb are more believeable as a finisher, and i wasn't that big fan of the jackknife powerbomb either, which comes close to the last ride.

so the tombstone piledriver gets my vote.

Gotta go with the Tombstone myself as well. It fits his character so well, not just because of the name, but because it's a lot like watching him put the final nail in his opponent's coffin, metaphorically speaking. Plus, watching guy's heads hit the floor and then watching them bounce off it again is beautiful, every single time. It's one of those devastating finishers that you rarely ever see someone kick out of, and if someone does, the fans usually vocalise their disappointment. The move is THAT believable.

The chokeslam is now probably the most over-used, watered down finisher ever, perhaps only surpassed by the DDT. Every heavyweight over 300lbs does a freakin' chokeslam these days.

The Last Ride has also had it's value watered down heavily. Never anymore does Taker actually choose to execute the move. It's always a counter to being pounded on in the corner. Every single time, and he rarely ever wins with it anymore either.

The Hell's Gate is ok, what pisses me off is that they spent that whole time referring to it as 'that hold' and now he can only execute it in No DQ matches. The guy tries to freshen up his repetoire and they tell him he can't do it anymore. Total BS.

Triangle Choke Hold is a decent submission that's tried and tested, but it never really felt like a finisher to me, so that doesn't get my vote.

Spunky, you didn't mention the standing Dragon Sleeper aka The Taking Care Of Business, he used to use in his BadAss days as well. I've always liked that submission as well, but again, it never really felt like a finishing move to me.

Tomstone all the way.

Tombstone.

Fits everything about his character, and looks the most effective.

Hell's Gate is close. Submission finishers are rare now-a-days, so it's nice to see a unique use out of it.

I will go with the tombstone...its much effective. I remember i did a tombstone on my brother and I almost broke his neck...I felt sorry for him and we never wrestle again :icon_cry:

The "Hell's Gate" is the Undertaker's most exciting move, by far. He hits it out of NOWHERE, and I haven't seen anyone break it yet... maybe Michaels at Wrestlemania. As far as the blood goes, I wouldn't put it past a 300-pound monster like UT to cause some physical damage with this move... however, if that was what the WWE was aiming for, I wouldn't expect the opponent to pop in for a match at next week's Smackdown either.

Chokeslam is classic 'Taker, but his submissions make him that much more dangerous.

Tombstone definitely. It is synonymous with The Undertaker and has a much longer legacy than any of his other finishers.

Hell's Gate is my second favourite because of how rare Submission finishers are these days. The move is surprising, looks devastating and really difficult to break out of, much like the Crippler Crossface (one of my favourite submissions).

Third would be The Last Ride because it looks devastating if his opponent sells it well. However, nowadays Taker mainly uses it out of the turnbuckle (which is really overused now).

PS. You forgot that Dragon Sleeper finisher he used briefly during his Big Evil era.

I dunno im not really a huge fna of the undertakers finishing mobves at all.

Tombstone- looks like hes 69ing with his opponent, you cna call me immature but its true. Also, it looks horrendously fake 99% of the time because the opponenets head rarely touches the mat.

Chokeslam- generic big man finisher , nothing special.

The Last Ride- started out as mediocre, it was a powerbomb being used by a giant. Not revolutionary but not that bad. Then he got older.... and then the last ride started to look like a joke because he would botch it all the time, so he stopped using it for a while.

The Gogoplata aka Hell's Gate aka the Devil's Trianlge(lmao at devil's triangle)- ok apparently the undead reaper of wayward souls also trains at the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu School.

Triangle choke-pretty much the same as the gogoplata. looks like his opponent is giving him a blowjob while hes lying on the mat pinning himself.

So as you can see Undertakers moves arent really that spectacular. I guess ill go with the Tombstone but only because it was his original finisher and gets the biggest pop from the sheep.

In reality, Tombstone owns but Im into hells gate..considering he made a couple wrestlers bleed (fake way obviously) but like others I was never into the chokeslam since Kane and Show used it, last ride was cool wen he was the badass and tombstone doesnt look too real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back