Favorite basic school subject

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
You know, math, language arts, history, and science.

I really liked language arts, because I like to read and write.

English (Language Arts) reading may not be my favorite activity but I get it done, and I absolutely love writing, I think it's a passion of mine.

I like History too, learning about the past and it's events always fascinated me.

History. Math fucking sucks, and I haven't learned anything from English since the third grade. English classes after the third grade tend to be either review or literature.

I dunno what my favourite subject in school was but some of my teachers who taught my classes were funny as fuck...everyone from a Maths teacher who was a genius and former stoner to a Business Studies teacher who watched Bold And The Beautiful and that we insulted about living at home with his mother.

Sport class was epic... Australian Studies wasn't too bad, neither. The only thing that saved that class was learning how to precisely throw a Boomerang.

I hated school, so Idk really, as I would typically say leaving. I would probably say PE though, it was fun and I was good at it. I was good at other subjects but they just felt restraining to me, due to the ways they were taught and that I could only progress to a certain point due to the school's limitations. PE wasnt like that.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2459070 said:
Sport class was epic... Australian Studies wasn't too bad, neither. The only thing that saved that class was learning how to precisely throw a Boomerang.

Sport day is a fuckin Aussie tradition in high school.

Sport day is a fuckin Aussie tradition in high school.

I know, I meant Sports Class (a.k.a. PDHPE Prac). Y'know, where you do sports other than the day dedicated to sports. Loved my timetable:

Monday - One out of 6 periods = sports
Tuesday - Same as Monday
Wednesday - No sports class, weekly all grade basketball game
Thursday - Half day = sports
Friday - Two out of 6 periods = sports

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2459105 said:
I know, I meant Sports Class (a.k.a. PDHPE Prac). Y'know, where you do sports other than the day dedicated to sports.

I know, i stopped doing PE, when i got to year 10...remember we could elect what classes to do as seniors.

I know, i stopped doing PE, when i got to year 10...remember we could elect what classes to do as seniors.

Yeah, I elected for more sports. See above post for timetable.

Now... I work too much, not enough sports. Bloody work calling me in early today.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2459114 said:
Yeah, I elected for more sports. See above post for timetable.

Now... I work too much, not enough sports. Bloody work calling me in early today.

You work too much, wrestling will fix this.

I always enjoyed Math class, since it was my best of the main subjects.

My all-time favorite class was band during my High School days. In college I enjoyed most all of my music classes the most, followed closely by my 3 political science classes (only one of which was mandatory), which makes no sense since I despise all things politics.

After going to college I look back on my high school years with disdain. I honestly didn't learn a fucking thing in high school save for how to read, write, and do a few statistical computations. It's a shame how shit some teachers are.

PE because it usually made up all the exercise I did as a kid. As far as academics, I liked learning Civil War history. The topic always fascinated me. I also liked my language arts class because I love writing.

Maths or science i guess. Never liked writing essays so maths was easier for me, there are a hundred different ways to analyse a poem but 2+2 will always = 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back