• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorie Kevin Smith Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
What is your favorite Kevin Smith movie?, Clerks, Mallrats, Chaseing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Jersey Girl, and Clerks 2, I beleive that's all of them if I forgot any let me know, My favorite would have to be Clerks, it started it all, and had some of the most classic lines in movie history, and it brought us the infamous dou of Jay and Silent Bob, so what is everbody else's fav?

Mallrats all the way. It's a shit film but absolutley love it. He's my favorite director so I rate all his film's but Mallrats is the best. I even like Jersey Girl although I'd prefer it if he did cruder film's.

ah yes, Mallrats the movie that introduced everyone to the "stink palm"

Chocolate covered pretzel anyone?

Like I said a shit film but I love it anyway. It's endlessly quotable and It introduced Jason Lee into the Askew Universe.

I agree with you, I spent years trying to find that movie on DVD, it's great, and introduced so many people to the Askewniverse, Ben Afleck being one of them, I love when he's beating up Brodie(Lee's charecture), and says he likes catching girls on the rebound then fucking them in a very uncomftorble place, then Brodie comes back with "like the back of a volkswagon?", and when he's talking to Stan Lee and he ask if Mr. Fantastic can make every part of his anatomy stretch

I would have to disagree with Affleck. I just cant stand him. I dont know how he got so popular. Also he's the same in every movie, addmitedly he's better in Smith's film's but he's still awful. He should have been like Jason London and Shannon Doherty and only worked with Smith on Mallrats.

Finally a thread for the greatest film maker in the world i like all the movies except from jersey Girl.

Clerks- I'm not even suppose to be here today.

Mallrats- Why can't i see the god damn sailboat.

Chasing Amy- I wish i was like these two getting stoned and high these guys rule.

Dogma- Snootch to the mother fukin nooch.

Jay and Bob strike Back- the greatest band in the world morris day and the time.

Clerks II- Danger Danger my name is Anikin my sh**ty acting is ruining saga

The greatest movies in the world.

I'm not an Affleck fan but Smith does know how to direct him so he is decent in Smiths movies, I wish they would've left him out of Clerks 2 though, there was no reason to have him in there, You should go out and get An Evening With Keven Smith 2: Evening Harder, he rips on Affleck big time in there, says stuff "like forget about surviving 4 more yrs. of Bush, I survived Benniffer", and then talks about a friendly diss excange with Affleck "...Oh I'm sorry, I was trying to dodge a falling star", then when asked what he thought about Paycheck, he responded with "that movie was appropertlly named, because that's just what it was for Affleck", you should deffinetly check that out it's as funny as his movies

Clerks 2- great movie, and my second favorite, I love so many of the lines in this movie, "you never go ass to mouth", "well we would've done it by now if it wern't for Pillow Pants, her pussy troll", great shit and who can forget the infamous animal erotica scene, "I sure hope that donkey don't have a hiney troll"

I'm not an Affleck fan but Smith does know how to direct him so he is decent in Smiths movies, I wish they would've left him out of Clerks 2 though, there was no reason to have him in there, You should go out and get An Evening With Keven Smith 2: Evening Harder, he rips on Affleck big time in there, says stuff "like forget about surviving 4 more yrs. of Bush, I survived Benniffer", and then talks about a friendly diss excange with Affleck "...Oh I'm sorry, I was trying to dodge a falling star", then when asked what he thought about Paycheck, he responded with "that movie was appropertlly named, because that's just what it was for Affleck", you should deffinetly check that out it's as funny as his movies

An Evening With Kevin Smith 2 isnt out in England Yet. It might be out in a week or two, I've seen it advertised. I thought the first one was a pisser. I like how he's not particularly crude in interview's. I'm glad he keep's that for in his film's.

An Evening With Kevin Smith 2 isnt out in England Yet. It might be out in a week or two, I've seen it advertised. I thought the first one was a pisser. I like how he's not particularly crude in interview's. I'm glad he keep's that for in his film's.

I didn't know it wasn't out over there yet, when it comes out you should check it out though, and as for the first one I haven't been able to find it here so I havn't seen it, the second one is good though

Y 2 Jake i was HMV today and got the Kevin smith 2 evening harder DVD from what i have heard it was raelesed on friday

Every single one of his films is the best. Jay and Silent Bob are the best characters ever. Snoochie Bootchies!

My favourite Kevin Smith Movie keeps on changing but know i think it's gotto be Clerks. because Randall is a legend

my favorite kevin smith movie has to be Jay and Silent Bob that movie is hilarious i can watch it like 6 times in a row and still laugh. Mallrats is in a close second " a scooner is a sailboat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back