Father's Day?

My dad's alive, sucks like a mofo though, hasn't done shit in my life...most I'll do is text him and that's only 'cause my mom will be on my back telling me to do it.

What are you talking about, with out his sperm you wouldn't be here, LOL

Father's Day is nothing special, really. I just told him "Happy Father's Day", and the rest of the day is just the usual.

Aye, I don't treat my dad any meaner on Father's Day...just treat him with the same indifference that I normally do.

And to those who have good Dads...lucky you:) Cherish him.

Fuck father's day. Father's day is for real men and mothers who have to play a duel roll. As long as there are still dead beats and half asses out there who celebrate this day, it's meaningless.

Believe me I'd be nice to my dad but it's kinda hard when he... well you know dies

Dude, I feel for ya and all cuz i know how I felt about my mom dying. But my dad is lucky that he is dead and that his last wife has his ashes hidden somewhere because I would take a nice long piss in his ern.

Fuck father's day. Father's day is for real men and mothers who have to play a duel roll. As long as there are still dead beats and half asses out there who celebrate this day, it's meaningless.

By that logic, all holidays are meaningless. There are deadbeats moms out there (no Mother's Day), asshole veterans who still act like they are at war when they return home (no Vets Day), jerk-off self-righteous Christians (no Christmas, no Easter) and poorly cooked Turkey Breasts (to T-Day).

Actually there should be no Turkey day because we live on stolen land and the first Thanksgiving was a symbol of trusted friendship. But glad you see things my way. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back