Father's Day?

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Im confused, i thought father's day was the same as christmas easter etc... In Australia father's day is in september. what is it with all this talk of father's day being sunday?

:lmao: well for all the father's on here happy father's day.

Its not Sunday yet. Thats like me telling you Happy Birthday, just so I can say I did.. dispite your Birthday not being until who knows when.

But thank you.. and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.. you know.. just for purpose sake.

I don't have to worry about this money spinning holiday. The guy has been dead for years.

:glare: Doesn't your Daughter give you anything? :lmao: Mine scribbled all over the walls. While I didn't ask for it, and its completely destroyed any type of deposit we've made on the place.. it was the thought that apparently counted. :headscratch:

Its not Sunday yet. Thats like me telling you Happy Birthday, just so I can say I did.. dispite your Birthday not being until who knows when.

But thank you.. and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.. you know.. just for purpose sake.

I'm only an hour out here, I dont know what time it is over there lol

:glare: Doesn't your Daughter give you anything? :lmao: Mine scribbled all over the walls. While I didn't ask for it, and its completely destroyed any type of deposit we've made on the place.. it was the thought that apparently counted. :headscratch:

She's 5 so she doesn't have a job yet, and her mother hates me. So no fathers day gift for me.

She's 5 so she doesn't have a job yet, and her mother hates me. So no fathers day gift for me.

:( I'll find you something. In the meantime.. look at this.

sdaynew0tc.gif

Oh shit, I completely forgot it's father's day tomorrow. It's 10:30 here now, so it's too late to go, and buy something. What do I do?

My favorite line in The Break-Up is when Justin Long is going over all the upcoming holidays; "If you want to get technical there's Memorial Day, there's Flag Day... some people celebrate Father's Day, I don't." lmao The delivery is classic.

Happy father's day, lol.

I'm too self-concious of my drawings. :p I even tried making a picture out of maccaroni. But that didn't work out. :D I guess I'll set my alarm early, and go to a convenience store to get a card.

Well that was going to be my next suggestion, you could also lie and say you got him something but you had to have it special ordered and it hasn't arrived yet;)

Well that was going to be my next suggestion, you could also lie and say you got him something but you had to have it special ordered and it hasn't arrived yet;)

Yeah, but I have no money, so it's not like I special ordered a card.

I will only begrudgingly make this phone call becuase of pressure from my mother. which, inherently, means I have to set to the laborious task of calling HER as well,, to get the last phone number homeboy left. fuck.

Father's day is nothing but an annual arbitrary phone call to make myself seem like the better person and to appease my mother. becuase she talks so fucking much. Ironically enough, the ol boy may not even be alive right now. I may not even do the shit tonight, fuck it.....

My dad's alive, sucks like a mofo though, hasn't done shit in my life...most I'll do is text him and that's only 'cause my mom will be on my back telling me to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back