Fatal four way tornado tag team elimination match at Wrestlemania?

#heel

Dark Match Jobber
Ok I think this would not only be a brilliant way to bring back the tag team division but would also break up the WM card.

Colons vs usos vs KOW vs hunico/ kumacho

What do you think about a fatal four way tornado tag team elimination match?

Who would win?
1. Primo + Epico
2. The Usos
3. Hunico + Kumacho (Mexican America)
4. Newly signed Kings of Wrestling

Your thoughts..

It'd be a good way to utilize some of the talent. They did it at Mania 20 so they could get some important roster members on the card. Problem is Primo, Epico, The Usos, Hunico etc aren't important roster members. Nobody would care if they didn't make it onto the Mania card, most people wouldn't expect them too. It'd be worth doing if WWE had more popular teams like Air Boom, but they don't.

I'd be more inclined to have a 6-man tag team match and considering Bragging Rights has been dropped I'd make it Smackdown vs. Raw. It'd give guys like Kofi, Barrett, Ziggler and others something semi-meaningful to do on the show.

I can't see Chris Hero being called up to the roster that quickly, and there wouldn't be enough time for Kings of Wrestling to establish themselves on WWE TV. I would love to see a decent tornado tag or 4 way elimination tag at 'Mania, the tag division is awful at the moment so it is unlikely. I doubt the tag titles will even be defended at 'Mania. Maybe in a dark match, but not on the main card.

I think it would be great to see this match at WM, regardless of who the teams are. With that being said, the teams I would have in this match are:

• Representing Raw, the Unified WWE Tag Team Champion, Primo and Epico (they need a name)
• Representing Smackdown, the number one Contenders, The Usos
• Representing the Legneds / Hall of Famers, Jerry The King Lawler and Booker T. (How awesome would that be. I’d even give them the name the Kings Of Wrestling, just to rub it in the IWC’s face)
• Representing the WWE (Raw and Smackdown), Rey Caras (King of Masks / Faces, or whatever), Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara (You just marked out!!)

It would be something nice to see, but I'm afraid nothing like it is likely to happen.

I really think Evan Bourne and R-Truth hurt the Tag-Team division with them both failing wellness exams.

WWE was taking tag teams seriously, and had a good champion for awhile and it gets blown by Evan Bourne... Twice... and then with R-Truth's seperation from the Miz, it took away even more mainstream talent from the tag-team division.

The division won't build itself back up unless there are some mainstream players in the game to go after the belt and make these new no-name wrestlers look good.

the only way that a tag team match will be on at Mania is if they pair up singles guys to get them a start on the card. Tbe tag team division is rubbish, WWE 's fault of course. The Uso's or Primo and Epico do not deserve a sp[ot on the main card if guys like Kane, R-Truth, The Miz are expected to miss out. Last year WWE inexcusably punted Sheamus and Bryan from the main card, yet a rubbish 8 man tag with Santino as a member got a start. The Mania card is already looking at 11 matches, which is enough for a Wrestlemania. These 11 include:

WWE Championship: PUNK VS JERICHO
WHC Championship: SHEAMUS VS BRYAN
Divs Championship: PHOENIX VS KHARMA VS NATALYA
IC Title match: CODY VS GOLDUST
MITB: SWAGGER, DEL RIOS, MYSTERIO, CHRISTIAN, KANE, RTRUTH KINGSTON,BARRETT
CENA VS ROCK
HHH VS TAKER
BIG SHOW VS SHAQ
ORTON WILL HAVE A MATCH, MAYBE AN INTERPROMOTIONAL MATCH WITH MIZ
ZIGGLER WILL HAVE A MATCH, MAYBE VS MICK FOLEY

Theres 10 possible matches, and thats without guys like Mark Henry, Kevin Nash, Justin Gabriel,Mason Ryan, Zack Ryder, any of the tag teams,Sin Cara, Great Khali having a match. Im not saying the matches Ive selected will all happen, with Miz in the doghouse, he may be in MITB and Orton gets Barrett or the WHC could be a triple threat or four way. My point is, the card is already stacked with 10 definite matches, I cannot see the mid card tag teams getting a go .

Sounds like dark match fodder to tell you the truth. There just isn't enough stock in the tag division right now to have them taking up precious space on the Wrestlemania card, right now it just doesn't draw.

A fatal fourway tornado tag team elimination match is highly unlikely. There aren't even enough teams on the roster. Epico and Primo have had a forgettable run so far, Hunico's team is rather boring, the Usos are the single worst team I have ever seen, and Air Boom are gone from a division that desperately needs them. I just do not see a match happening due to the division lacking enough names for it to happen.

If this match was going to take place then I would create a couple of teams to throw in. Epico and Primo need to be in there as they are the champions. Hunico's team can be in the match too. Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio would make an excellent team to add to the match for high flying action. Then to replace Air Boom, I would team up Kofi and Gabriel to take home the belts as the new focal point of the division with Gabriel inheriting Bourne's push.

Reactions: gd
I think it would be great to see this match at WM, regardless of who the teams are. With that being said, the teams I would have in this match are:

• Representing Raw, the Unified WWE Tag Team Champion, Primo and Epico (they need a name)
• Representing Smackdown, the number one Contenders, The Usos
• Representing the Legneds / Hall of Famers, Jerry The King Lawler and Booker T. (How awesome would that be. I’d even give them the name the Kings Of Wrestling, just to rub it in the IWC’s face)
• Representing the WWE (Raw and Smackdown), Rey Caras (King of Masks / Faces, or whatever), Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara (You just marked out!!)

Sweet. I like it. Instead of Rey & Sin (lol) representing the WWE, I'd have them represent Luchadores. That could set up a future feud between them & Epico/Primo about how they betrayed their culture (Epico at least). And after their run, Mysterio and Sin Cara can finally fight at a major PPV (Summerslam/WM29). All of this could lead into the potential Cruiserweight show.

Additionally, you could debut the Kings of Wrestling the next night on RAW to feud with King & Booker and get put over right out of the gate as a major threat.

And as for PrimO & EpicO needing a name? Rosa's Os (or some variation) works for me.

I'd rather some mid carders to tag teams in it so they can have a spot, bit like Benoit and Rhino did. So much potential in a lot of singles stars at the moment they need a match like this to be on the card. Dolph and Swagger vs tag champs (Primo and whats his name) vs Del Rio and Roderz vs Santino and Truth? I'd watch that match!

I don't see The Kings of Wrestling getting a call up from developmental so quickly with enough time to build up this type of match for Wrestlemania. With that in mind, just about every other tag team currently on the Raw or Smackdown roster just scream pre-show dark match. Epico and Primo are nothing special. Hunico and Company (don't even know his name) are the furthest thing from relevancy. And the Uso's aren't exactly Wrestlemania worthy without a good three or four month build up. There's just no reason a match like this has to take place when there is a perfectly fine pre-show battle royal that features all the undercard talent. Face it, the WWE needs to work on their tag team division before anyone can start talking ‘Mania matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back