• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fat Ass, Small Seat

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
Can someone answer me a question? Why, when you're on public transportation, must these fat fucks squeeze into seats that Rey Mysterio with cancer couldn't fit into?

I'll be sitting down, and they'll be an empty seat next to me about 4 inches wide, and some 350 pound woman has to squeeze into it, crushing me and everyone else? I'm heavy, and if I see an empty seat is too small for me, I stand.

People are so fucking lazy, and have no consideration for others.

Yeah, I wonder the same thing about one of my coworkers. Now I'm 6'2" 350 pounds and am not exactly in the shape that I used to be in my fighting days, but I have a coworker who has a bit of a thyroid problem. Well anywho, there is this padded chair at work that she loves to sit in, even though the padding about as flat as paper now and has her ass grove in it. We sit in the same place, on opposite shifts, and this particular chair has arm rests that squeeze the shit out of my fat assed hips. And she has bigger hips than me! So I always have to change out the seat for a wood one, which doesn't feel much different than this metal one with padding. But I gotta wonder why in fuck she would even sit in this worn out chair if it squeezes the shit out of her. It's a mystery my friend. It's a mystery.

so something like this?

50.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back