Fastlane LD - Sprinting towards Wrestlemania 32!

If he goes full heel, what's his role at Mania? Jericho/Taker? Jericho/Kalisto? Something else random?

Uh, I dunno. I'm just saying his promo hinted at cementing the heel turn he's been teasing for a while. Where they go from there if it happens....

I have no idea why JBL is talking about AJPW and Baba when it was NJPW and Inoki that had the working relationship with WWE for years.

Uh, I dunno. I'm just saying his promo hinted at cementing the heel turn he's been teasing for a while. Where they go from there if it happens....

Oh totally agree. Just wonder what Jericho can do as a full fledged heel that's believable at this point with the thin roster.

Oh totally agree. Just wonder what Jericho can do as a full fledged heel that's believable at this point with the thin roster.

Maybe they need a heel to work the IC title match. Triple threat or Fatal Four Way? Maybe he forms a tag team. I really have no clue.

I didn't see their SD match but with their RAW match and this one so far it seems like they don't really work that well together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back