• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fastlane LD - Sprinting towards Wrestlemania 32!

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
CaTROCfWcAI_MQw.jpg

***Scheduled Matches***

Kick Off Show - 2 out of 3 falls match
WWE United States Championship

Kalisto (c) versus Alberto Del Rio

Grudge Match
AJ Styles versus Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (c) versus Dolph Ziggler

Grudge Match
Ryback, Big Show & Kane versus The Wyatt Family

Grudge Match
Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks versus Naomi & Tamina

WWE Diva's Championship
Charlotte (c) versus Brie Bella

No.1 Contender match for WWE World Heavyweight Title
Dean Ambrose versus Roman Reigns versus Brock Lesnar

What if this happens:
wwe_fastlane_2016_custom_poster_by_hardrainer-d9n1rdu.png

Kickoff Show is an hour long.

I doubt it will happen, but a part of me thinks Cena is doing a run-in or return tonight. It's highly unlikely, but the dude is crazy when it comes to recovery so who knows.

The way Wrestlemania is shaping up right now, they might have to actually kill someone in the ring. On purpose this time.

Can it be JBL? The poster for this is great. Only one compliant. Reigns looks gorgeous, Lesnar looks like a prize fighter and Ambrose looks like well a bum.

I doubt it will happen, but a part of me thinks Cena is doing a run-in or return tonight. It's highly unlikely, but the dude is crazy when it comes to recovery so who knows.

Cena was at the Daytona 500 today, so don't think he'll be there tonight, unless they fly him in after the race.

The way Wrestlemania is shaping up right now, they might have to actually kill someone in the ring. On purpose this time.

I watched WhatCulture's Wrestlemania build-up on Yt and I have to say it was an amazing build-up. I think the best one WWE can do at the time. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

Kickoff Show is an hour long.

If Cena returns in time for Wrestlemania then it's official that the guy is a mutant. Making 6 months 1 and half is way to much to ask though. Except if Cena wants to come back for one match and then continue his healing, which wouldn't really surprise me when it comes to Cena.

I just hope Charlotte wins. Simply because if there's one thing I hate, it's booking that's based on sympathy. Examples of this are Rey Mysterio winning the Royal Rumble, Christian winning the title in a ladder match, and Rey Mysterio winning that Triple Threat.

So Corey Graves thinks the Divas match will steal the show.
Or that was fed to him.

Lawler is so annoying on these things.

So Corey Graves thinks the Divas match will steal the show.
Or that was fed to him.

Lawler is so annoying on these things.

Which one? Because if it's the one featuring Brie, I think Daniel Bryan fans are going to make that match.

Which one? Because if it's the one featuring Brie, I think Daniel Bryan fans are going to make that match.
I look forwards to being awoken by "Yes! Yes!" chants, so that I know I can fall back asleep and safely miss the main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back