• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FANTASY BOOKING 101 Sting and Brock

Jtrivera

Occasional Pre-Show
I never said Sting vs Brock ;) Ok so this is a fantasy booking which I already know can't happen due to Brock and Stings limited dates, but we can say what if right? Enjoy

Brock vs roman, roman loses to brock but brock is beat up so bad that seth cashes in and wins, fast forward to triple h vs sting, sting goes for scorpion death drop but rollins interferes because sting cost him survivor series match. Cue lesnar music, lesnar helps sting best triple h, clears the ring and says he want rollins head, but so does sting,

fast forward to extreme rules, it's triple h vs brock, rollins vs sting, the winners go on to face each other at the end of the night, brock beats triple h, rollins manages to pin sting, Rollins gets dq from lesnar match due to the game interfering, sting returns the favor with a baseball bat and saves lesnar, fast forward to the next PPV,

sting and lesnar vs HHH and rollins whoever can pin rollins they win the wwe title, whichever part timer gets pinned they leave the company (sting/lesnar)

This scenario takes up the main event scene, but the Midcard scene can easily be Cena vs Reigns U.S Title chase, and Ambrose vs Daniel Bryan for the IC Title, leaving Orton and Ziggler to fight remaining authority members kane and show.

Jesus, so cluttered.

I think simply, Lesnar wins against Reigns in a beatdown.

Sting beats Triple H.

Plain and simple, do not intertwine the two stories. After, Lesnar goes on to defend his title as usual. His next date probably being Summerslam against maybe Bray Wyatt, a re-vamped Sheamus, who knows.

As for Sting, he probably sits out for a while unless you maybe want him to show up at Raw the next night and hint at a possible Taker feud for WM 32.

Sting anywhere remotely close to any title picture just doesn't feel remotely authentic because everyone knows that it's just not happening. Sting's someone who'll pop up every so often, maybe wrestle 3 or 4 times a year at the very most and while that's along the same as what Lesnar does, Lesnar's also not 56 years old. While I'm not overly thrilled at the prospect of a champ who defends his title once every 3 months, putting a senior citizen as the next guy to challenge him isn't any better.

If they ever want Sting and Lesnar involved in some sort of program in the future, I'm of the opinion that it should be sometime after Lesnar drops the title. While it's unlikely that Sting comes out on top, I mean how would it look if Sting beats Lesnar when wrestlers 20-25 years younger haven't been able to, the title not being involved does at least give some small degree of uncertainty as to who ultimately comes out on top.

I'd have Brock vs. Daniel Bryan headline Summerslam
With him defending the title once in between Mania and Summerslam. Possibly a rematch with Reigns? Or a random one-off with someone like Sheamus or Ziggler.
I'd have Brock retain the belt until next Wrestlemania when the newly turned FACE Seth Rollins defeats him in a stunning match that announces Rollins' arrival as the new HBK-type of top of the card performer.

I'd like to see Sting beat HHH at Mania and then not show his face again until this time next year when he goes up against The Taker in a career ending match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back