Fans of Golden Sun games?

MasterShakeIz4Real

Occasional Pre-Show
You remember those gameboy advance games? The ones people always overlooked? Well Golden Sun 1 & 2 were those games. I consider them to be the two BEST games for that handheld.

They were like, Final Fantasy but with a slightly different battle system. The graphics were outta this world. If you've ever played the game, then you know what I mean. The cutscenes for the Djiin (AKA Summons) were so beautiful looking; I'd never seen anything quite that great on a GBA, nor have I seen anything else top it as a GBA game goes.

Now with the NEWEST game in the series coming out for DS soon, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the game? Did you like the story? What was your favorite battle? Favorite character?

I for one loved the story, especially the interaction between the group and my favorite character, Saturos. I thought of him to be like, Sephiroth. In the very beginning him and his partner just squash the two guys you play as, then in the end... well yeah no spoilers lmao.

The favorite battle for me, was the one involving your team and just Saturos. It's just an all out fight with him. It always seems like no matter how many times you summon or attack him, he just won't die. It ended up being Saturos and just Isaac fighting, and we had to exchange 30 slashes between each other before I finally beat him. One of my most memorable fights.

So there you go, if you played it, or ever wanted to play it, let's hear the thoughts on it. And if you never played it, would you want to play the new one coming out?

I LOVE Golden Sun. Loved the first game when it came out, spent almost an hour trying to get the code right so I could transfer that game over to the second one when it came out, and loved the second one in its entirety as well. I can not wait for Golden Sun DS to come out.

My favorites were always the wind adepts. Something about Spark Plasma being the most badass psynergy in the game that just hooked me. Plus...they got to summon Thor. I mean, come on. It's fucking Thor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back