• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Falatio, on yourself!

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
Okay, for the guys. This discussion came up the other day, and was actually asked to me and my friends by my friend's girlfriend.

Two questions.

1. If you could, I'll be clean here, perform oral sex on yourself, if you could reach, would you?

2. If you did it, would it make you gay? I mean, you still go with girls, but would the ACT itself mean you had gay tendencies?

Might sound sick, but my answers:

1. HELL YEAH!
2. NO, because it's your own.

I know it's sick, but some of the answers I got were very funny.

Well?

If I'm being honest, curiousity would definately take over.. but I doubt I'd do it like I did with the ol' hand party sessions.

I tried once... I actually licked the top of it... Thats enough for me. Doing it by hand is fine for me. I'll blowjob a hot dog if I get bored lol

Sadly enough i've tried this. After awhile of not being able to come close I realized how stupid I seemed. I don't think it makes you gay at all. It's making you feel good, not some other guy. And spit for sure.

1. No
2. No, it's a penis, near my mouth. I don't care if it's my penis, its a penis, near my mouth. Now I gotta go ask Konnan.

a) no because it would take the uniqueness of someone else doing it away.
b) no because konnan wouldnt respect me anymore. how come gilberti came back and konnan didnt...did he just not like norcal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back