• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Prank

Derf

O.M.G.
I'm planning a prank on a friend of mine on facebook, and I need help. I created a new account, pretending I'm a girl (and a hot one at that). But the problem I'm having is getting people to add me as a friend. I know the guy I'm pranking will add me in a seocnd, but if he see no othr people, he'll think somthings up. So what I want from all of you is, if your interested, lemme know and I'll PM you the link tp the page where you can accept the friendship. And if anyones interested, I'll even fill you in on the prank afterwards.

that's gay and plus that wouldn't be funny as a girl killed herself over a myspace prank just like that.

I heard about that. And to think, it was because of another girl's Mom.. pretending to be a guy, and claiming to like her. Thats fucked up. Thats beyond fucked up. :disappointed:

I don't think this guy would have killed himself. I was only pretending to be a girl to find out if he was lying to me about having a Gf or not.

I don't think this guy would have killed himself. I was only pretending to be a girl to find out if he was lying to me about having a Gf or not.

:wtf: Derf.. seriously, what the hell man?! Why would you care if he had a girlfriend or not? You got a thing for this guy?

So, how'd pretending being a girl work out for you? Thinking about switching sides now? :lmao:

:wtf: Derf.. seriously, what the hell man?! Why would you care if he had a girlfriend or not? You got a thing for this guy?

So, how'd pretending being a girl work out for you? Thinking about switching sides now? :lmao:

Well there was this one episode of Malcom in the Middle, where Lois's boss tells Francis about how he's found a totally legal why to get a free trip anywhere, all you have to do is pretend to be some hot chick and some lonely sap will pay for your flight to visit them...Maybe Derf's looking for a free trip or something

Well there was this one episode of Malcom in the Middle, where Lois's boss tells Francis about how he's found a totally legal why to get a free trip anywhere, all you have to do is pretend to be some hot chick and some lonely sap will pay for your flight to visit them...Maybe Derf's looking for a free trip or something

Shit, after learning about that.. I'd even consider it. I already have the emotional side of a female. Fuck, I'm more emotional than half the females out there as it is. I'm sure I could fool tons of lonely guys on the internet that I'm a chic. Knowing my luck, I'd fool myself, start chatting through e-mails with myself.. fall in love, then break my own heart after I found out it was only for a trip... that "I" ended up paying for in the end. fuck.

Ok, heres the story guys. First, I'm not gay. I have a Gf, and THATS a huge part of it. I don't really know this guy very well, but he's friends with my girlfriend, and was before we hooked up. This is the kind of guy that would choose to sit at home and play a new video game then go to the movies with friends. Anyways, he liked my Gf. But he wouldn't admit it. So once he found out that we were together, he first started saying that he didn;t like her, then he wanted a girlfriend, then his story took a 180 turn and he claimed he'd had a girlfriend for 2 months, and that she was alot hotter than my girlfriend. He basically started a web of lies, and I kept busting him because I save my convos and had every word he said. we kept teasing him, saying the girl didn't exsist, and he kept saying she did. I tried to add him to Facebook to see if he knew the girl, but he wouldn;'t add me out of anger. So I looked at his friends, and the girl he was mentioning was there.
Now, before any of this, I set up an MSN account pretending to be a girl to get info out of a cheating ex boyfriend of one of my friends, and it worked. I used the account once in a while to play jokes on unexpecting friends, and was going to use it on this guy, but I simply decided to take it a step further by using facebook as well. THATS what was going on. I wanted to add him to facebook as if this girl was real, and basically not only get him to admit he has no Gf, but basically see if I could get him to go out with "glenda", a girl he didn't even know. T'was all a mean prank cause he had the hots for my Gf and insulted her after she turned him down.

I could save you time and say yes the guy wants to bone your girl. I don't know your girl and I would bone, only if she is over 18, I like boneing, but I'm not going to jail for it to get a bone of my own.

Ok, heres the story guys. First, I'm not gay. I have a Gf, and THATS a huge part of it. I don't really know this guy very well, but he's friends with my girlfriend, and was before we hooked up. This is the kind of guy that would choose to sit at home and play a new video game then go to the movies with friends. Anyways, he liked my Gf. But he wouldn't admit it. So once he found out that we were together, he first started saying that he didn;t like her, then he wanted a girlfriend, then his story took a 180 turn and he claimed he'd had a girlfriend for 2 months, and that she was alot hotter than my girlfriend. He basically started a web of lies, and I kept busting him because I save my convos and had every word he said. we kept teasing him, saying the girl didn't exsist, and he kept saying she did. I tried to add him to Facebook to see if he knew the girl, but he wouldn;'t add me out of anger. So I looked at his friends, and the girl he was mentioning was there.

Just give up. They were friends (from what you said) before you knew her. You have no chance, and this guy doesn't give a shit about you. You're an "obstacle" to him. If he likes her, he'll begin turning her against you.

She'll believe him, because they're "friends" and you're just a boyfriend. My advice. Leave her, before she hurts you.

*sigh* No, in all seriousness. There is simply nothing you can do. If she truly loves you, she won't do anything with this other guy, or any other guy. If she doesn't, then she isn't worth it. She'll move on, and sooner or later, so will you. But you can't alter what any other guy(s) do.. they'll always try to get with her. You'll simply have to assume you're the only one she wants.

Now, before any of this, I set up an MSN account pretending to be a girl to get info out of a cheating ex boyfriend of one of my friends, and it worked. I used the account once in a while to play jokes on unexpecting friends, and was going to use it on this guy, but I simply decided to take it a step further by using facebook as well. THATS what was going on. I wanted to add him to facebook as if this girl was real, and basically not only get him to admit he has no Gf, but basically see if I could get him to go out with "glenda", a girl he didn't even know. T'was all a mean prank cause he had the hots for my Gf and insulted her after she turned him down.

You created a girl named "Glenda?" Seriously.. even if I would want to be with any random girl out of being hot. I'd still want to be with someone I could enjoy their name being as well. Glenda?! Seriously man, noone wants to date a "Glenda."

I could save you time and say yes the guy wants to bone your girl. I don't know your girl and I would bone, only if she is over 18, I like boneing, but I'm not going to jail for it to get a bone of my own.

See.. the man ****e is right. Practically any male (or female) will constantly try to be with someone else that they feel they're attracted to, if they merely want it. It doesn't matter if they're with anyone else or not. It even applies to married couples. Its never stopped some before.

Its an animalistic nature. People are ****es.

See.. the man ****e is right. Practically any male (or female) will constantly try to be with someone else that they feel they're attracted to, if they merely want it. It doesn't matter if they're with anyone else or not. It even applies to married couples. Its never stopped some before.

Its an animalistic nature. People are ****es.

True.

Just give up. They were friends (from what you said) before you knew her. You have no chance, and this guy doesn't give a shit about you. You're an "obstacle" to him. If he likes her, he'll begin turning her against you.

She'll believe him, because they're "friends" and you're just a boyfriend. My advice. Leave her, before she hurts you.

*sigh* No, in all seriousness. There is simply nothing you can do. If she truly loves you, she won't do anything with this other guy, or any other guy. If she doesn't, then she isn't worth it. She'll move on, and sooner or later, so will you. But you can't alter what any other guy(s) do.. they'll always try to get with her. You'll simply have to assume you're the only one she wants.
This guy has no chance. They're only friends cause they've lived across the hall forever. This girl has liked me for a few months now, she'll be 19 in a month, and I'm her first Bf. I don't think she truely "loves" me, but she don't like this guy much, she's the one that origionally had the idea of pulling a prank on him.

You created a girl named "Glenda?" Seriously.. even if I would want to be with any random girl out of being hot. I'd still want to be with someone I could enjoy their name being as well. Glenda?! Seriously man, noone wants to date a "Glenda."

I used the name "Glenda" because my first name is "Glenn", therefor making it easier to remember. That simple. Besides, I know only one glenda, and she's hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back