Extreme Jeans - A Brave Denim World

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
As we all mutter to ourselves disagreeably about whether Lesnar should or should have not lost, I offer up an even more controversial topic; one guaranteed to make the blood boil.

What is it with wearing jeans in street fights? Is that what differentiates a street fight from, say, a falls count anywhere match, or a no holds barred match, or a no DQ match? Jeans?

twMRE.jpg

If it is, a more difficult question presents itself: Is it worth looking goofy as shit, goofier than you normally do in figure-hugging briefs, to pull off this effect?

As a bonus, that ******** with the doucheface, white jacket and Cena shirt was there last night. You can see him in the above photo, desperately trying to not look deformed in front of his hero Chris Jericho.

Probably because they're trying to give the illusion of an actual fight. Hardly going to wear spandex tights into a fight.

Oh, and the idiot in the white jacket has no connection to Chris Jericho.

Jeans bring in the outside world I guess. A street fight, not on a street? Better get some jeans, that will make it obvious it's not some pussy-ass no holds barred affair; it's street.

Jeans bring in the outside world I guess. A street fight, not on a street? Better get some jeans, that will make it obvious it's not some pussy-ass no holds barred affair; it's street.

With a shiny belt and knee pads? You sure they ain't hitting the skate-park?

I suppose its just to represent that its a fight, not a "wrestling match", or so they want us to believe.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest though.

Punk resembled a slimmer Necro Butcher after a wash, haircut and beard trim. Was kind of disturbing.

When Jericho first appeared I thought he'd brought back the old school tights, but alas.

Reminds me of that Unsanctioned match at Unforgiven 2008 when Shawn comes out in street clothes and Jericho goes out in his ring gear.

Well supposedly it's a "street fight" because they wear what they would on the streets, as it were. I understand jeans are a popular form of leg wear.

How would Raven or Cena wrestle a street fight??

They're already wearing jeans pretty much

How would Raven or Cena wrestle a street fight??

They're already wearing jeans pretty much

That's what I love about Cena's ring gear. He never has to worry about looking like a goof for wearing regular ring gear to the ring when he's just there to talk. He's always ready.

WWE groupies strike again. That guy in the affliction shirt to the left of the Cena-guy has been at several shows after WM28. Lesnar's #1 fan. He SCREAMS douche.

WWE groupies strike again. That guy in the affliction shirt to the left of the Cena-guy has been at several shows after WM28. Lesnar's #1 fan. He SCREAMS douche.

I read somewhere that fans are actually asking him for autographs, he's available on Twitter too.

The one who screams douche is the Cena fan in the white jacket. Radiates douche.

I've been waiting quite some time for someone to bring back the white dinner jacket. I got braces and bow ties. Let's wait and see if Chris Jericho's boyfriend can close the deal.

I guess it's the same logic as bunkhouse stampedes being wrestled in cowboy duds. Gotta keep with the theme.

You people bitch about everything.

HBK vs HHH @ Summerslam 02. Shawn was wearing jeans and Hunter was wearing ring attire. So does that make it "Half a Street Fight"?

What will you people bitch about next.

Probably because they're trying to give the illusion of an actual fight. Hardly going to wear spandex tights into a fight.

Oh, and the idiot in the white jacket has no connection to Chris Jericho.

I've gone to plenty of fights where I only where spandex tights and haven't had to throw a punch yet.

Trick is, the smaller and tighter, the better chances of not actually fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back