Extension Requests/Taking Time Off Thread

Sorry that this may be last minute if you have boards, but I’ll need this round off. I lost 4 of the leaders I am over at church, all at once, and I’ve been in the process of recruiting their replacements who I’ll be training. It’s a longer process than it sounds like and August is a busy month in my ministry. Doubt I’ll be able to get anything in for a few weeks.

Sorry that this may be last minute if you have boards, but I’ll need this round off. I lost 4 of the leaders I am over at church, all at once, and I’ve been in the process of recruiting their replacements who I’ll be training. It’s a longer process than it sounds like and August is a busy month in my ministry. Doubt I’ll be able to get anything in for a few weeks.

You know we have boards, you were viewing the thread yesterday.

Any chance I can get an extension? I had Monday free to work on my RP but recently agreed to take someone's shift. It'd be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, same for me if possible? I've got a really busy few days ahead.

Both of you have been granted extensions however effective next round we'll change the extensions rules and this thread will be going.

Sorry everyone, but I don't think I can commit any further time to the fed. I won't go into details, but there is a great deal of strife and tension in my life currently that I need to prioritise above all else. I tried to stick at this as long as I could, but I just don't think I can manage anymore without distressing myself. Feel free to put Vega over huge in our upcoming match (and apologises to Infinity and indeed, everyone else for this), and I don't see myself coming back again, at least for a while until this is all resolved.

Thank you for the opportunities, it's been good fun with Fallout and Harald, and I hope WZCW keeps on trucking.

I had a nive long response types up but i lost it.

Basically it said woth my new jobs hours and family obligations have put WZCW low on my list of important priorities.

It's been fun and i may be back when things settle down at home & work i'm not sure

That's two of you now who've quit after the boards have gone up. Anyone else can you at least have the decency to tell us before hand?

Sorry to see both of you guys go... hope your lives allow time for both of you to return some time. Good luck in real life, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back