• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Extension Requests/Taking Time Off Thread

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Need to extend your RP deadline for your match this week or need some time off away from the thread? Post it in here.

There are no rules to quitting from the fed. If you are able to let us know in advance you will be leaving, that would be appreciated but if you can't do that (due to an emergency), we understand. Honestly, as long as you let us know so we can continue to work on the shows.

Simple rules for requesting extensions:
1. Extensions must be requested 3 days before the end of the original deadline. This means that it will give the person who is not asking for the extension a good amount of time to work on their piece as well.

2. We will grant extensions to people who may need them after the dealine, depending on the circumstances. We get it, things come up. They have in the past and they will again. But if you are desperate for the extension, PM a member of Creative with the details and we will, more than likely, grant it.

3. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO soft deadlines for those who have asked for an extension. This happens a lot. People ask for the exntension and then push it past the agreed extension. The threads will close when they should.

4. Those who excessively ask for extension may not be granted them. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Any other questions or comments you can reach me or any other Creative members via PM and we will be glad to assist you.

Advance warning: I'm moving house on the weekend of 23/2. If the RP time envelopes that weekend, I may struggle to get an RP up due to chaos and not being sure when my internet will be s

If it works out like that, we won't book you for that round. It'll all become clearer after the shows go out this week.

My laptop has been shipped out to get fixed due to the battery dying or charging port breaking so I'm gonna need an extension. Will have to do my writing when I can borrow my father's laptop.

Any chance I can get a couple hours extra to get my RP up? I don't get home from class 'til 10PM EST...

You do know the deadline's tomorrow, right?

You do know the deadline's tomorrow, right?

Yup. Don't get home 'til 10PM EST tomorrow. Gonna try and get something started tonight after I get some studying done... but won't be done until tomorrow after work & school. I'm basically hoping I don't get DQ'd for posting an hour later or something.

A soft extension will likely be in place, what this means is there's usually an hour depending on when creative have it.

So whilst you don't officially have a deadline extension you should be ok.

I'll close the threads when I wake up on Wednesday morning. So that normally gives people 3 or 4 more hours.

So I hope this isn't too late of a request, but could I get an extension this round?

Wifey ain't feeling good so I'm on baby duty tonight. I'm on baby duty tomorrow night on top of packing for a business trip. Between Tuesday and Wednesday I should have time at the hotel to power through my RP.

An extension for the same match would benefit myself as well. I have time to submit before the deadline but the amount of assessments I have for University are consuming my life right now. An extension would give me some breathing room for an RP.

I need to go away from the fed for a while. I think this is the place to do it? If anyone wants to use the Vox character you’re more than welcome. If not, say he went on a mission to Tibet or something. He’s sucked for a while now, and that’s all on me.

God bless.

Gonna take some time off. Work has been piling on for some time, so RP time is getting more and more restricted. Gotta clear that work off my desk. Whenever I'm ready to be back, I'll let y'all know. I hope that'll be okay.

That's a bummer.

Hope to see you back sooner rather than later. The story you were telling was a personal favorite of mine

I'd really like to have the next round off if I may. Just need a little break, and also want to think about whether I should move forward with Triple X or start afresh with something new.

Totally get that guys, believe me. It's good to take some time with writing and all to see where you want to go from here. Hope to see y'all back soon.

I'd really like to have the next round off if I may. Just need a little break, and also want to think about whether I should move forward with Triple X or start afresh with something new.
My apogies for missing this.

I'll think of something

May I have an extension this round pretty please??? Just started a new job, getting used to the new schedule.

I think I'll need an extension as well, just for this round. My essay is due on the board deadline date, and I need to focus on the IRL stuff just a little bit more for this round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back