Explain your Name

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra

Kinda Sorta Old School
My real name is Cody but my screen name is Blue Cardinal 87, Blue for the St. Louis Blues, Cardinal for the St. Louis Cardinals, and 87 since I was born in 1987. Mine is pretty simple, I was wondering what the thought behind some of your names are.

Ah, again? My name is Robert. My parents gave it to me because they couldn't call "it" forever.

My name is Ryan and Granite is what I started using when I was little when I wanted to be a pro wrestler and it kinda stuck to me...I'm still working out and training and want to go by Granite if I ever become a wreslter (which I doubt will happen lol)

Can't we just merge and sticky this thing? It would kill the possibiliity of happening again.

We tried that with the John Cena thread. But there are still ass holes that make new ones for him.

Well, it's sort of a long story. I was born and raised in Southern California and when I turned maybe 6 or seven years old my parents YOUR THREAD FUCKING SUCK AND YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE ONE AGAIN.

I heart this response...

Also, who cares where I got my most awesome of names?

Well, it's sort of a long story. I was born and raised in Southern California and when I turned maybe 6 or seven years old my parents YOUR THREAD FUCKING SUCK AND YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE ONE AGAIN.

Yeah, I laughed for about 10 minutes straight after reading this.

Deexter Jorgan is a word play on Dexter Morgan, I have used the name DJ on this forum forever so when time comes to change my name i just use word play and assimilate films, tv shows and such with it, but currently am liking this name so sticking with it at the moment

My name is none of your damn buisness. My screen name is Remix Barrett because My original name was Remix and I am a mark for Wade Barrett.

I called myself Remix because it sounded cool in my head. This is pretty much the only place I'm known as Remix though.

Well in real life I go by TJ, short for Thomas Jonathan, which is short for Thomas Jonathan Marshall, my real name, but I don't like Tom, so I decided to be Tekkno Jonnie, because I prefer Jonnie to Tommie, I also hate the letter 'y', and as Tekkno Jonnie I was banned (twice) and I knew I had to be good from then on, and there's a song called "Johnny B. Goode", but there's no h in my name and I hate the letter y, so I called myself Jonnie B. Goode. I could also go by TJ Mars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back