• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Experiment - Your 5 Most Disliked Sports Personalities

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
It's simple - provide a brief list of the 5 professional sports personalities you like the LEAST. For each one, give a brief (or not so brief, if you choose) reason why you have them on your list. This isn't a list of your all time dislikes, it's a list of the ones you dislike the least at this moment.

5. Michael Vick. I have trouble forgiving a man who tortured and murdered dogs. Culture aside, he made it possible for innocent animals to be electrocuted and drowned.

4. Ben Roethlisberger. Keep it in your pants, ya Yeti.

3. Albert Haynesworth. You're a fat, lazy slob who is terribly overpaid for one big year. You are a multi-millionaire and now you're whining and half-assing because you don't want to adjust to the system your team plays.

2. Tiger Woods. Contrite to the point of condescending. I also have issues with the invincible athlete complex.

1. Roger Clemens. This doesn't end well for the former Rocket.

Reactions: gd
5) Kevin Youkilis. This guy just rubs me the wrong way everytime I see him play. from his batting stance to the team he plays on. I just flat out dislike this guy.

4) Tom Brady. See above, save for the batting stance.

3) Al Davis. Quit running your damn team into the ground you old prick. Let someone that knows what the internet actually is run your team for you. Davis is so out of it, yet he still won't let go of control.

2) Barry Bonds. C'mon, really is there any explaination needed for this guy? Roid it up Barry, way to go.

1) Brandon Phillips. A True American Cunt. Cocky since he started in the league and his shit talking has become too much. Talked more shit about the Cardinals than any Cub off the top of my head and should have been put in his place but his damn team kept winning. I hate this man.

This is in no particular order.

5. Jay Cutler- I hate the Bears more then any franchise in the NFL and Cutler happens to be their quarterback. Even in Denver I hated Cutler and thought he was highly overrated.

4. Allen Iverson- I don't know if he counts as current but after what he helped do to the Pistons franchise and with his refusal to come off the bench anywhere he has made my shit list.

3. Sean Avery- A complete asshole who shows no respect to the game of hockey. There's a fine line between annoying enforcer and grade A dick. Avery has crossed it.

2. Tony Romo- Another guy I've never really liked. He's an overrated player on an overrated team.

1. Ozzie Guillen- I'm guessing managers count as sports personalities and Guillen is just an idiot. Everything with him is overblown. He also plays the race card more then anyone in sports.

Teddy Bruschi - I'm not taking away his playing abilities, he was a solid linebacker. He did have the inspired comeback from his stroke. But the reason why I dislike him is for his new job as an analyst on ESPN, he just comes off being a cocky asshole most of the time.

Todd Bertuzzi - What he did to Steve Moore was just disgusting. Sure he didn't mean to end his career, but the cheap shoot to the back of his head, and the flop on him was bullshit. Yeah he was acting in retaliation from Moore hitting Naslund a month earlier, but the hit was ruled legal and Naslund did do one of the biggest no-no's in hockey, skating with your head down. Yeah it was six years ago, but I still to this day can't stand Bertuzzi for that. I would've went with McSorley head shot with his stick on Brasher but he hasn't been heard of in years!

Michael Bisping - He is just an arrogant asshole. I was so happy when Dan Henderson laid his ass out in their fight at UFC 100. Usually you feel bad or hate when fighters continue to throw punches at a fighter when someone is knocked out, but this wasn't the case for me in this fight.

Barry Bonds - I also can't stand him. Not just for his unwillingly known taking steroids, but throughout his whole career he was always had a bad attitude, came off as a douche for the most part.

Ralph Wilson - Much like Al Davis, he will not step down. He is just running this one time proud franchise to the ground. It wouldn't be bad if he would hire front office people that are relevant to the sport. Russ Brandon is a joke for CEO, obviously whoever the scouts are before Modrak were horrible. I wouldn't have a problem with the senile old fart if he relinquish some of his duties!

Rex Ryan - There's having confidence, then they're is being a cocky douchbag. Rex falls in the latter. Talking up his team as the next SB champions is douchy. You don't see Bellicheck doing that. You don't see Payton doing that. You don't see Tomlin do that. Obviously guys are gonna say that they want to compete for a title, but his constant bringing up about how he has the most talented team in the league and how they're the next SB champs screams douche to me.

Lee Corso - Corso is technically a sports personality, and this guys attitude towards teams that are in non-BCS conferences is elitist and prickish. Especially his unnecessary hate towards Boise. I hope they simply cream him next week on gameday.

Brett Favre - The 'will he retire, won't he retire' storyline that hangs around him every year is beyond annoying. Make your decision, and stick by it. It wastes ESPN's time during July, although they're probably glad it happens, and, judging by the first few games, it doesn't look like he's got it anymore.

AJ Pierzynski - I've heard people say that if he's on your team you like him, and if he's not, you don't. I think this is fairly accurate. He's cocky and is just, ugh, I can't describe it that well. But the aurora around him isn't cool.

I can't really think of a fifth one, so I'll just leave it at 4.

5. Tom Brady: I'm a Jets fan. Not much here besides him being the rival quarterback.

4. LeBron James: Yea he does his charity work, but he gets way too much attention. The fact that he knows he gets the most attention makes it worse.

3. David Ortiz: I hate basically anything from Boston, even more so from the Red Sox. I wouldnt say I dont like him as a person exactly, but because of what he has done to the Yankees, I dont like him very much.

2. Manny Ramirez: Most of it stems from his time in Boston and the reasons are very similar to Papi. But, I also hate him as a person. I cant stand him, especially the way he watches his home runs and just stands at the plate. He definitely rubs me the wrong way.

1. Sean Avery: As a Devils fan, I already hate the Rangers. But I really hate Sean Avery. Last semester, I actually got the chance to write a whole essay about why I hate him. He is very disrespectful, as evidenced by his "sloppy seconds" rant. Also, he acts like he is so big, but when someone calls him out for a scrap, he backs out so that the other guy gets the cheap penalty. Until he finally takes on David Clarkson, he remains on the top of my most hated list.

1. Terrell Owens. - generally dislike "me first" athletes to begin with, but TO's narcissism is in its own league.

2. Bud Selig...destroyed MLB, blames everyone else. Bud, you could have prevented all of this steroid bullshit, but you deliberately ignored it in the 90s because people were digging the long ball...you hypocritical asshole.

3. Mark Cuban. His attitude just pisses me off. Hey Mark, you don't get to be that big of a douchebag until you fucking win something.

4. Willie Clay Ford. I am a Detroit Lions fan. Eight years of Matt fucking Millen. Nuff said.

5. Kirk Herbstreit. Not only is he a Buckeye, Not only is he the worlds biggest SEC mark, but he fucking blew the deal Michigan had to hire Les Miles, by his premature claim that Miles was signed, sealed and delivered. Hey Kirk, get your head out of Alabama and Florida's ass sometime, there are more than two teams that play college football.

1. Tom Brady - There is no rational reason, I just hate him. His existence gets on my nerves.

2. Skip Bayless - He is the stupidest person on TV I have ever seen. I'm starting to think he just says the opposite of the truth/logic for the hell of it.

3. Lebron James - This is probably me just being butthurt over him leaving, but his attention ****ish way of dealing with it then his whole asshole attitude afterward makes me hate him so much.

4. Josh Koscheck - He's faked an injury on at least one occasion and is just a complete asshole, and needs to get his Big Bird ass knocked the fuck out by GSP.

5. Ben Roethlisberger - Ruthlessraper, much like Tom Brady, is annoying just for being alive.

John Terry - Paid for the mother of his best mates child to have an abortion after he had an affair with her behind his mates back, then refused to step down as England captain as didn't see what he'd done wrong

Audely Harrison - Waste of space useless boxing twat.

Joey Barton - Time in prison for fighting, stubbed a *** out on a youth team players eye (blinding him) and is still able to walk into a contract earning over £40,000 a week

Roger Federer - A sore loser who, instead of complementing those that beat him, makes up excuses to take away from their victory

The Pakistani cricket team - caught on tape taking bungs to soil cricket's name then, rather then take the bans on the chin, choose to throw accusations at the English team instead.

1. Nick Saban. Just an asshole and a hypocrite on so many levels. Good coach, bad human being.

2. Lane Kiffin. Amazing he could be on this list after everyone was on his side after the Raider's debacle. Unlike Saban, he's also a bad coach to go along with being a bad human being.

3. Braylon Edwards. A cocky, arrogant, soft sunuvabitch who just fucked over his team with a DUI at 5 in the morning. Stay classy, Braylon.

4. Alexander Ovetckin. A complete tool, that much is obvious. Really dirty as well.

5. Bob Nutting. You need to die already, you cheap bastard.

Honorable Mentions include but are not limited to Donald Sterling, Roger Clemens, and the entire Philadelphia Flyers organization.

5. Kobe Bryant - I just didn't like at all him growing up. He seemed like a whiner and immature player. I will say though that he has improved in the past few years.

4. Randy Moss - Much like Kobe, I thought Randy was immature and selfish. From walking off the field in the middle of the game to his tantrums in the lockeroom, I can't stand him at all.

3. Josh Koscheck - I haven't liked him ever since the incident with Chris Leben on TUF 1. He comes off as obnoxious. I just don't like anything about the guy.

2. Jerry Jones - I attribute this to my dislike for all things the Dallas Cowboys. He's just the leader of a mess of an football organization.

1. Pete Carroll - I never liked him or USC. I can truly say that I never want to see him win.

Audley Harrison - Waste of space useless boxing twat.

Joey Barton - Time in prison for fighting, stubbed a *** out on a youth team players eye (blinding him) and is still able to walk into a contract earning over £40,000 a week

Totally agree with these two, and the fact Harrison now has a world title fight is a joke, and makes a mockery of the heavyweight division, the man has been a joke for 10 years

Add on:

Ashley Cole I HATE HIM. The epitome of what is wrong with English football. Nearly crashing his car in the shock of only being offered £60,000 a week, leaving the club to join their bitter rivals for a bigger wage packet and then writing a book defending his actions. Cheating on his wife, who is one of the hottest women in the world, and after throwing up on the other girl says "you should be grateful, Ashley Cole has just thrown up on you" ********

Arsene Wenger The Manager of Arsenal Football Club. A cunt. The most whiny, moaning manager in the game. He "never sees" any incident involving his team but has 20-20 vision when any one of his players gets slightly touched. He just looks like a peadophile, and this week claims that he "complains to noone"...sure you dont you scrotum.

Rio Ferdinand Just because. Maybe its the TV show he did about "merking" people, maybe its his irritating voice, maybe because he is one of the most overrated footballers of the last 10 years, or maybe its just because his lip looks like he has a fishhook caught in it...ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

1. Shaq - He's a whiney little bitch who never takes blame for ANYTHING; it's always somebody else's fault whenever his team doesn't succeed. Also, I hated how refs catered to him so much during his prime. Shaq should have never won as many championships and MVPs as he did. Moreover, he tries so hard to be funny, and it just comes off as ******ed to me. How people actually like this douchebag, I'll never know.

2. Keyon Martin - Just a fucking hoodlum scumbag, who is injury prone and ultimately sucks at the game of basketball, but somehow manages to keep his sorry ass spot in the league. He's the one person who if got permanently injured and had to retire because of it, I wouldn't feel the ounce bit of sympathy for.

3. Josh Koscheck - Great fighter, but the absolute biggest douchebag in MMA, and unlike some fighters who try to portray themselves as a "bad guy," a douchebag is truly what Kos is. He can't help it.

4. Tony Romo - I fucking hate the Dallas Cowboys, and Tony Romo being their QB is a big reason why I dislike him so much. I also hate how overrated he is and how he gets compared to the likes of Brett Favre. Moreover, the fact that he's portrayed as this "playboy" in the media doesn't help things either.

5. Derek Fisher - Flops on every play, and whines like a cunt whenever the call doesn't go his way. The fact that to this day the referees still give this motherfucker the benefit of the doubt burns me up like no other. I cannot wait until he finally retires and I don't have to watch this bitch play ever again.

Phillip Rivers- Cunty douchebag QB for my least favorite team in the league. Fuck you Phillip Rivers.

Jay Cutler- The way he left Denver pissed me off so much, seems like a whiny ass bitch.

Missouri Football and Basketballs teams- Fuck each and every single player, coach, assistant coach, athletic trainer, etc. that has ever worked there.

Matt Hughes- Seems like an annoying asshole to me, I'll enjoy BJ beating the piss out him.

5. Brian Kelly - Well i live ten min away from this hell hole college (pardon my hate for Notre Lame) and as you can see i hate this him partially cause his affiliation to Notre Dame...but also what he did at Cincinnati...saying if they would of won a national title he would of stayed...and he dipped before there bowl game...maybe he was just scared of Tim Tebow!

4. Matt Leinart - I mean what a waste of talent....and he blames everyone but himself for losing a job to...brace yourself DEREK ANDERSON! someone the BROWNS cut...maybe if he wasnt partying with Paris Hilton and instead sat and Learned from Kurt Warner and also practiced hard maybe he wouldnt be Warners complete opposite...an NFL starter turned Grocery Store Bagger

3. Peyton Manning - he is the greatest QB of the regular season....but he is a damn choke artist...oh he won one Title...to Bradys 3, Montana 3, Aikman 2, Big Ben 2.......Manning...ONE and thats against a team lead by Rex Grossman (which isnt far my bears should have a re do lol)

2. Lebron James - sorta see Peytons above.....kills during the season only to choke come big game time...and now he abandons Cleveland to become Robin to D.Wades Batman....Did Michael call magic and larry to win a title? Hell NO.....not to mention i wasted good money on my LBJ jersey of the Cavaliers.

1. Brett Farve - Where do i start? Being as im a Die Hard Bears fan there is one reason...or maybe its the whole im retiring...two days later nope i wanna play....or how boutt he isnt really that good....oh he leads in every QB record...yupp including picks (interceptions) he makes to many careless throws...oh that and he has made my fantasy teams lose more than once...so in all he is a QB of two of the most hated teams of mine, overrated, and a damn Attention ****e....other than that though.

1.Nick Saban- I didn't have a problem with him leaving the Dolphins. I just had a problem with how he did it. There was a press conference where a reporter asked him about going to coach Alabama. Saban put on this integrity act, and he even sounded disgusted by the reporter's question. Well, as we all know, shortly after this, he WENT TO ALABAMA. Saban tries to act like this hard ass/tough guy, but he just tucked his tail in and ran back to college when he couldn't cut it in the NFL. I can also remember a South Florida reporter who badgered Saban's wife at his introduction press conference for Alabama. He tried to get her to admit her husband's lie, but she wouldn't do it. Also, I saw this special on ESPN not too long where they tried to make Saban out to be this good guy, who has tons of character and morals. I wanted to puke as I watched this.

2.Rex Ryan- I just think this guy is one giant jackass. He seems to love the spotlight, and he's always running his mouth. I really don't like the Jets, but Herman Edwards was a good guy, and he didn't crave the attention like Ryan does.

3.Danica Patrick- I always refer to her as Anna Kournikova version 2. A lot of people just like her because she's hot. Also, she just seems like a big cry baby.

4.Terrell Owens- I seriously believe Philadelphia would've gave him his big money contract, but he had to act like an idiot by shooting his mouth off and doing sit ups in the drive way of his house. It's kind of sad, because the Eagles were so close to winning that Super Bowl, and I'm sure Owens could've helped them get back to the big game. Still, Owens likes to say stupid shit every now and then, and he really hasn't changed that much.

5.Shaq Is he a hall of famer? He damn sure is, but as jmt said, Shaq really doesn't like to take the blame for anything. He always points the finger at someone else. He'll say anything as long as he doesn't look bad. He sucked as rapper, I don't find him to be funny, his nick names are ridiculous, and Shaq Fu was one of the worst video games ever.

5. Christiano Ronaldo. Diving, full of himself cunt.
4. Brett Favre. Yeah you were good and you may have got me interested in American Football when i was younger, but you are now a shell of a man who just can't let go of your career or the spotlight, you fucking diva.
3. Ashley Cole You moan about how much you were offended and could not sleep because Arsenal could only offer you £55k a week, boo fucking hoo, im on £10 an hour get a fucking grip you tit, oh and you fucked about behind Cheryl Tweedy, yeah it aint Cole any more, think about that, you clown
2. Wayne Rooney You're a pug faced cunt, who shags grannies and pays for it, then you still dont learn and go out and pay for it again, you just dont learn, i dont care how ugly you are, you are a celebrity in this day and age you can find a skank to gobble your nuts and you don't need to pay £1200 you silly wanker.

1. Neil Lennon. I hope you die in your sleep.

Josh Koscheck The guy is a complete fucking douchebag. I don't care about how great of a fighter he is, he's a supreme tool. JMT already stated some good reasons so I won't waste anymore time on this fucker.

Brett Favre This man alone makes me hope for a lockout to the NFL season next year so I don't have to listen to the "will Favre retire?" bullshit. It's beyond annoying.

B.J. Penn This guy can't lose without having an excuse. It's never because he doesn't condition, or didn't train, or didn't respect his opponent. It's always a leg thing, or a sick thing, or a greasegate. Face it, B.J., you don't live up to your potential.

Eli Manning The day this douchebag told the entire league where HE would play coming out of the draft I lost respect for him. It pisses me off that he won a Super Bowl and, as much as I hate the Chargers, that he got something before Rivers.

Nick Diaz Matter of fact, I hate both Diaz brothers. They are annoying, try to be "thugs," can't accept defeat, and shame the sport of martial arts with their post fight actions.

Jeff Fisher-This dates back to 1999. The fucking Titans were the only team to beat my Jags that year. The only fucking team. And they beat us three times, costing us a chance to go to the Super Bowl. They shouldn't have even been in the AFC Championship Game that year, the refs blew the call that would become the Music City Miracle. But Jeff Fisher is a titanic bitch and everyone here hates him. Please mullethead, just go away.

Hines Ward-The dude is just a dirty player. In the Wild Card game a couple of years ago he kept taking cheap and dirty shots and Jags players after plays. He even held down Brian Williams by his face mask while trying to make a catch. I have no use for scumbags like him. And he is a fucking crybaby whenever something doesn't go his way. the only reason he's always smiling is because he knows he gets away with 15 personal foul calls a game.

Paul Pierce-The guy is a flopper. Plain and simple. I have never seen him take a jumpshot without trying to dive into somebody to get a foul called.

Peyton Manning-He is just too good. He trhows the ball all over the Jags and is the only reason the Colts have any kind of success. They have no good running backs, average at best receivers, and a horrible defense. But they have Peyton Manning.

Jon Fitch-Fitch is the most boring fighter I have ever seen. is it effective? Yes. but it isn't fun to watch. I don't want to see a guy take somebody down and lay on them for 3 rounds. If he tried to finish fights it would be okay, but he doesn't. he just lays there.

Man, tomorrow is gonna suck for you.

Agreed about Jon Fitch, though. Really just a lackluster guy to watch fight MMA. He's like a dead fish lay. Sure, you're watching a fight/getting laid, but is it really even worth it? No.

1. Manny Ramirez
2. Manny Ramirez
3. Manny Ramirez
4. Manny Ramirez
5. Manny Ramirez

Okay, that's an obnoxious way of circumventing the subject, but this guy is the one I truly can't stand. Actually, it's the people who have allowed this jerk to get away with everything he has that I should dislike as much as Manny.

He "earns" $20 million for 8 months work a year (how much vacation time do you get?), yet he remains disinterested in his profession. He tries only when he feels like it....and we excuse that by shrugging our shoulders and saying that it's "Manny being Manny." Ugh.

In his last year in Boston, he faked a knee injury because he felt like taking a week off. Again, he has 4 months off a year as it is. Baseball players aren't supposed to take summer vacations. The MRI revealed nothing wrong and one of his teammates revealed that Manny had trouble remembering which knee was hurt when he was telling the trainers about it. What ramifications did Manny suffer for this?......nothing. He got his week off. Double ugh.

Also during that last year, I watched on the New England Sports Channel as he deliberately struck out in an important at bat. It turns out he was promised a day off but was called on in the 9th inning to pinch hit. The Red Sox were down by one run (against the Yankees, no less) and one swing of the bat by Manny Ramirez could have tied it up. But Manny was pissed off at being bothered during his day off, so he stood at the plate for three pitches and struck out on purpose to show his annoyance. If you had seen the at-bat, you would have agreed that Manny tanked it. Yes, players do strike out looking, but when you follow the at-bat, you can see their shoulders hitch or their front foot move with the pitch. In this instance, Manny never moved a muscle. The pitcher (Mariano Rivera) saw it.....and threw three fat pitches right across the heart of the plate, knowing what Manny was doing. I've never seen anything like it. That his teammates and coaches might have liked to win this game didn't make a bit of difference to Manny.

Near the end of the season, the team's veteran players were asked whether they thought Manny should be traded.....and they said yes, even with his prodigious batting skills. They were smart enough to realize that behavior like his could tear a team apart. Manny became a Dodger.

Again, though, it's the fans and team management that I dislike as much as Manny. They're so worried about "making Manny happy" that they glorify behavior that is so reprehensible that, if it was happening in any other kind of business, the employee would be summarily disciplined.....or fired. If he can get away with it, why shouldn't he? And all this just because the man can hit a ball with a wooden stick.

It will be interesting to see what team employs this asshole next season.

Turns out it wasn't so bad for you. It was actually pretty good. Scobee has made a career out of beating the Colts with 50+ yard FG's. Nicely done, sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back