• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evicting People Is Fun

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
You should try it some time if you have the chance, honestly... makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Kicking out the first roommate in my house after 2 months of living in the rental property due to him having absolutely no manners at all. You can't live in an Aussie household without proper etiquette. I was thinking about smacking him to the curb since he smeared dog shit in his brother's room (who also lives in the house) all because of a woman and the fight they've been having about her... but back-chatting? That's the final straw!

I feel ya. Gonna kick this bitch out for not ever having rent on time, never paying bills on time, letting her cats piss everywhere and in general just being a total cunt.

I knew about Falkon's evicting people before all y'all but damn the dude for having no manners.

I knew about Falkon's evicting people before all y'all but damn the dude for having no manners.

The only way you could know this before us is if you lived with him. You better hope that shit doesn't stain or else you aren't getting back your security deposit.

Lost my house to mortgage. Grandfather owned it, died, and so the bank didn't have to legally answer to us. Gotta love the system.

This thread brings back memories, horriable horriable memories... though I never had to deal with people smearing dog shit around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back