Everyone Hates Me...Just Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I'm not saying who but I had someone tell me what's been happening in the Cage in reference to me. I have come to understand that I'm not well liked by ANYONE. Even those who I thought didn't mind me are talking behind my back about me. I don't know what to do anymore in regards to posting. I want to stay, however right now my heart is not into it. I'm sorry for being me. By the way I don't want to be a mod, I don't know how that rumor got spread around but I guess it did. Anyway I'm deciding whether I'll be continuing on this site.

I'll make a decision soon.

Best Regards,
Macios

Seriously dude, people talk shit on Milenko far more often then they do on you and they have been for like, the entirety of his stay here. You have rubbed a couple of people the wrong way but it's not very hard to earn respect back around here. Just quit doing douchey things and continue to try your hardest to post.

Also, don't do stuff like this anymore. No one will let shit like this go.

Chill out, Macios.

I think you are a cool dude. Sleep it off and come back tomorrow. You don't need to care what these people think of you.

This is the information I recieved that made me feel this way if anyone wanted to know.

IC- With all due respect, whining that you PM'ed Dave about wanting to do a WZ Movie Awards instead of saying "hey IC, I had a similar idea, can we team up on this?" is a better technique if you want to get involved.

Sparky-I Pm'ed Dave about making a thread just like this. I knew you would stea the idea. damn Nazi mods I don't think there is any offence meant but it is your section, and You can rally us lazy posters into posting in the threads alot better then he or most people could.

Angel-I don't think he's allowed in the Cage

Sparky-oh shit, you're right.

Nate- He's not

IC-Well this thread just got 10x more awesome
Us: Macios, IC made a thread about you
Macios: What's it say?
Us: I Can't tell you, the cage is password protected and you're banned from there
Macios: WHAT'S IT SAY!?
Us: Sorry man
Macios: WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Crock-He's horrible, you don't want to work with him.

Sparky-What you need to do is make a thread in the GSD saying Macios reply to *insert link to this thread*

Dave-yeah, he messaged me and I told him that it would be a viable idea but it might have to wait until later in the year because I felt as though it would need some admin support that until later in the year because I felt as though it would need some admin support that wouldn't be able to deliver at the moment I have no idea what he said to you though EDIT: If we can make it work now, then I am definitely on board to help out with this, IC.

Thread gets derailed.

Killjoy- aparently I stole his idea to make a Power Rangers history thread too Poor guy gets robbed more times than tax payers.

JGlass-he PM'd me wanting to help me with the HOF. Bitch be sleeping around.

Derailed again/nothing worth mentioning.

Crock- Im done, I can't do anymore I was going to get him going and try to get a mod to PM him and tell him that he chose him as his "apprentice moderator," but I feel too bad Plus, that violates a rule, probably.

Tdigs-Where does Macios get the idea that he has a chance at being a mod? He's ike 13 and, as it's been shown time and time again, moderators under the like 13 and, as it's been shown time and time again, moderators under the age of 18 almost always end up getting booted off of staff/pressured to resign.

Nothing much, Nate says everyone in the thread is going to hell.

Still nothing really.

Dave-Poor kid just PMed me asking what was going on. I don't have the heart to keep lying to him. You guys have your fun, I am going to bed to avoid this mess.

Phatso-Yoy guys are fucking terrible lmao!

Don't leave because a few people don't like you. Just continue doing you and if they don't like it then oh well, not your problem.

That was completely unnecessary. Well done on making the kid feel terrible.

Macios, don't let people like that ruin you're fun posting here. Post good threads like you always do and just stay out of the spam areas. Just give it a few days and people will forget about you and move on to a different poster.

>Crock trying to pretend he was joking the whole time

also you should just chill out, sleep a bit, come back, and realize that none of these people know you and you shouldn't get too upset about it. However you should also keep in mind that people usually say things for a reason, except when they're dicks, and maybe acting slightly differently might raise your stock a bit.

Well this was the most classless thing I've read all month. Bunch of grown ass men picking on a 13 year old kid as if this were some sort of schoolyard. Not cute, boys...

I like you enough to have you in my sig. Just do you, bro. No need to get worked up over what people on an online forum think of you. I think you can contribute to this site if you keep a cool head.

I'm not saying who but I had someone tell me what's been happening in the Cage in reference to me. I have come to understand that I'm not well liked by ANYONE. Even those who I thought didn't mind me are talking behind my back about me. I don't know what to do anymore in regards to posting. I want to stay, however right now my heart is not into it. I'm sorry for being me. By the way I don't want to be a mod, I don't know how that rumor got spread around but I guess it did. Anyway I'm deciding whether I'll be continuing on this site.

I'll make a decision soon.

Best Regards,
Macios

I'm nowhere near yet, but the day Dave retires from M+T I would love to eventually take it over. (Dave don't kill me.) I've been working hard to improve that section with the advice from Dave and crew.

As for who should be next mod I think Crock, except I don't know where to put him, maybe start off in the Predicition Contest then work his way up.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back