Every so often I am reminded why I hate McDonalds

Had no problem with McDonalds. Though I tend to go once a month at most, I can easily go without it but will go if I feel like it. Can't deny the shakes though!

What I've gleaned from this thread is that Justin is going to be a father.

This frightens me.

The Angus Burger isn't bad, and I love a Quarter Pounder With Cheese every now and then. I also enjoy the McFlurry, but everything else on McDonald's menu disgusts me.

Actually, the prices at McDonalds make my fucking head explode at how stupid it is, making me hate them for it. I mean... look at this:

Standard Cheeseburger: $2.10
Cheeseburger (with BBQ sauce & Bacon): $2.00
Cheeseburger (with an extra meat patty): $1.95

Why the fuck do they charge these prices?

That's WAY more expensive than here. Here a double cheeseburger is a dollar and a cheeserburger is like 90 cents.

That's WAY more expensive than here. Here a double cheeseburger is a dollar and a cheeserburger is like 90 cents.

Keep in mind that US currency is different to Australian currency so for example, if something costs $40 in US it'll be around the $70-$80 aus range down here.

This is just an approximation. I might be wrong.

I know. I converted it. It's like 99 cents is an Australian dollar. More or less exactly the same thing.

That's what I was saying bout x box live kb, our money is almost identical to yours yet over here a game on there is $50 and over there it's only $20

Justin, quit going through drive-thru. You have to go inside and watch them. Watch them.

I don't have problems (most times) when I go in and explain I'll wait for my food.

2 Large Fries. Fresh.
2 Big Macs. No Pickles.

My biggest issue has always been arguing over whether or not the fries are fresh. (If I'm standing in a line, between 2-7 minutes and noticing NO fries have been pulled. The ones currently down, are no longer 'fresh'. I've gotten around that by simply saying.. "I'll wait for the next batch to come up. Whether that's 2 mins, or 5. I'm fine with waiting."

They can't argue when you're polite & don't expect everything quickly. Well, actually I had one stupid woman who did - but most of the time, you will find when you explain in a polite manner; you normally won't have any problems.

My McD's isnt that bad.Its only stuffed up once when it was really pouring down and we were all outside waiting for it.They ended up making it so everyone got the wrong orders and it became one big clusterf**k.In the end they just made a new order for everyone and i got a free coffee out of it.

I just stuff my mouth with whatever is in my bag. It's food that gets to you in like 2 minutes. It's still shock value to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back