Every so often I am reminded why I hate McDonalds

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
I had to go make a run to McDonalds, because apparently pregnant women crave really shitty fast food, anyway I ordered a large fry- lite on the salt, a cinnamon melt, and a small sundae, I get the food, and head home, only to find out that the frys are extra salty, but also soggy and cold, and that sundae I ordered, apparently it's difficult to tell the difference between a fucking sundae and a fruit parfait:disappointed:

Fuck McDonalds and their worthless staff of ******ed meth addict looking ******s, they should seriously look into apply stricter guidelines when it comes to hiring

It's not all McDonalds, just most of them. My local McDonalds is good about their service. The Wendys here though, that's a different story.

I'm starting to believe U.S. McDonalds are runned by monkeys. We'd get our asses kicked over here for stuff like that.

Australian McDonalds are much, much better... considering that it's the #1 restaurant choice of the country, along with it being a hang-out spot for teenagers who can't drink where the kids that are employed are forced to make good food due to their friends/associates hanging around and not wanting to kill their reputation.

I've rarely had a Macca's complaint when I go... then again, I rarely go (only for the Shake or a simple burger)... why would I when I've got Subway! :suspic:

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2563752 said:
Australian McDonalds are much, much better... considering that it's the #1 restaurant choice of the country, along with it being a hang-out spot for teenagers who can't drink where the kids that are employed are forced to make good food due to their friends/associates hanging around and not wanting to kill their reputation.

I've rarely had a Macca's complaint when I go... then again, I rarely go (only for the Shake or a simple burger)... why would I when I've got Subway! :suspic:

Hungry Jacks aka Australia's Burger King and Subway are the shit.

It's not all McDonalds, just most of them. My local McDonalds is good about their service. The Wendys here though, that's a different story.

Oddly enough I had Wendy's earlier in the night and got great services from them, even got a free Frosty cause they felt they didn't get my food done quick enough

I don't get the hatred McDonalds gets. I've never had any big issues with any of them here in Lexington.

I don't get the hatred McDonalds gets. I've never had any big issues with any of them here in Lexington.

Agree. I eat McDonalds a lot, much more than I should, and I almost never have a problem. I go to various locations in my area and the worst I get is pickels when I ask for no pickels. Even that is very rare.

It's not McDonald's fault dude. 5 worthless teenagers at your local location aren't symptomatic of the whole of the company. I mean, feel free to continue hating McD's, I'm not here as the McAvenger. It just seems silly to act like it's company policy to fuck up your order.

DirtyJosé;2564145 said:
I'm not here as the McAvenger.
But I am!

But seriously, I asked and the answer my boss gave me is that since this is an island the central office managers can actually cover the area well. U.S. being an obviously big country, its not the same. So supervision isn't as tight.

It's so bad here that I check my bag before I drive away because they always fuck atleast one thing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back