Eva Marie "passionately hated".

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
So the front page just reported that there's a bunch of backstage heat on Eva Marie, and that she's "passionately hated" by all of her coworkers (link). Basically, the people in authority in that company saw this as an opportunity to "punish" her by putting her in an awful match, to make her look "foolish" or whatever.

Does this make sense to anyone? Why would you sabotage your own investment? Why would you make backstage drama shine through in your public, fictional event? If you wanted to punish her, take her off TV completely, or fire her if you think she isn't worth the trouble.

There's so much ******ed bullshit that I'll never understand about backstage politics in professional wrestling.

They can never just simply fire someone they hate, can they?

If they don't want to fire her, they must see something in her, right? So why would they try to destroy whatever it is they see in her in the eyes of the public, on live TV, on their flagship show, at the peak hour?

Makes zero sense.

That's why like so many other items of nonsense you read in the dirt sheets, I call bullshit. If she was hated so much and was that bad, she would either be fired or simply never used on TV.

Sounds like they are trying to teach her a lesson although that has to be the stupidest way to do it. Diva's not being able to wrestle only punishes us fans.

Doesn't much matter, I like to believe every leaked backstage WWE story is a work.

That's why like so many other items of nonsense you read in the dirt sheets, I call bullshit. If she was hated so much and was that bad, she would either be fired or simply never used on TV.

You're probably right. This is the same site that reported confirmation that Total Divas was all kayfabe. I don't know how they saw this as an opportunity to talk about how people in the company are reacting to how she portrayed herself on a fictional show.

It's like they forgot that Total Divas was confirmed to be fictional.

Give Eva Marie the title now. She garners such reactions from people. If they showed her eating beans in a segment, the cable rating for the next segment would shoot up 3-fold just from all the people that want to hear her fart.

My brain nearly melted from reading the article. I couldn't help but blurt out a fat "what the fuck are you blathering about?"

Let me attempt to get this straight....

The show is fake. Thus, so is the character she is playing. At all times, since the camera is on most of the time, so she plays a fake character, in a fake show, the majority of the time....

The character of an egotistical moron, who has no respect nor has earned anything in this buisness...

but people hate her(like, for real), for being an egotistical moron with no respect?

"while people understand the show is fake, and she is playing up a character which is 99% also fake, and they understand the show and character are fake... they hate her for how she acts...because, well, fuck that bitch anyways"

Im so lost on all of this.

I don't hate her, or even dislike her, I have sympathy for her. Isn't easy going through life as clueless as she seemingly is. I say seemingly because maybe, just maybe that's a character she portrays for Total Divas. She's probably a member of MENSA and Vince feels threatened by her level of intelligence.

My brain nearly melted from reading the article. I couldn't help but blurt out a fat "what the fuck are you blathering about?"

Let me attempt to get this straight....

The show is fake. Thus, so is the character she is playing. At all times, since the camera is on most of the time, so she plays a fake character, in a fake show, the majority of the time....

The character of an egotistical moron, who has no respect nor has earned anything in this buisness...

but people hate her(like, for real), for being an egotistical moron with no respect?

"while people understand the show is fake, and she is playing up a character which is 99% also fake, and they understand the show and character are fake... they hate her for how she acts...because, well, fuck that bitch anyways"

Im so lost on all of this.

It's still real to them?

If they don't want to fire her, they must see something in her, right?

'Total+Divas'+Eva+Marie+Might+Be+At+WWE+SummerSlam.jpg

She's really hot.

From all the eye-candy they hire, she's my favourite. We share a birthday, you know...

They put her out there so she could look like shit, setting up an entire episode of Total Divas, where we explore her feelings and watch the others stare on... in a blank-minded fashion.

I did a little bit of thinking while driving to and from my girlfriend's house to bring her medicine: I used to always give dirt sheet stories a little bit of merit. I know people always talked about how they're bullshit or whatever, but I don't remember anything just being outright fabricated before. I always took stories with a grain of salt, and just assumed that minor situations were just blown way out of proportion.

But this is the kind of story that's going to make me assume that all dirt sheet stories are blatantly bullshit. "Stories" leaked by "insiders" who are just trying to throw people who thrive on this shit a curve ball, so they can make the IWC hate a performer as much as they WANT you to hate their character.

Plus, what Nick just said makes a lot of sense. There's going to be this big storyline on Total Divas that explores all of this. This story is to make you believe that Total Divas is a legitimate reality show, despite these morons reporting not one month ago that Total Divas was confirmed fiction.

I did a little bit of thinking while driving to and from my girlfriend's house to bring her medicine: I used to always give dirt sheet stories a little bit of merit. I know people always talked about how they're bullshit or whatever, but I don't remember anything just being outright fabricated before. I always took stories with a grain of salt, and just assumed that minor situations were just blown way out of proportion.

But this is the kind of story that's going to make me assume that all dirt sheet stories are blatantly bullshit. "Stories" leaked by "insiders" who are just trying to throw people who thrive on this shit a curve ball, so they can make the IWC hate a performer as much as they WANT you to hate their character.

Plus, what Nick just said makes a lot of sense. There's going to be this big storyline on Total Divas that explores all of this. This story is to make you believe that Total Divas is a legitimate reality show, despite these morons reporting not one month ago that Total Divas was confirmed fiction.

If this drive was more than 45 seconds long, then you need to take a break from the frontpage.

Even though I'm about 99% sure this isn't the case I do have a question.
The story I read (could have been the one here) said she only has only wrestled one match in her career.
So putting her on television with minimal experience wouldn't they risk making her opponent look bad too? I honestly don't even remember who she wrestled on television but with the lack of experience I can only guess it was a terrible match. There's no one on the current roster who can make someone that inexperienced have a good match for either side.

The whole lot of the Divas is fucking horrible and should be hated. This twat is by no means special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back