Who wins this match up?

• Madusa

• Bull Nakano

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a third round match in the European region. It is a Last Woman Standing match. It will be held at the Bercy Arena in Paris, France.

viewmultimediadocument

6084359863_50dc2c75a1.jpg

#2 Alundra Blayze

VS.

Picture+17.png

#3 Bull Nakano

This is a Last Woman Standing match. The winner must
incapacitate her opponent for a 10 count.

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

These two have a history going way, way back. If I'm not mistaken they traded the WWF women's title back in the 90's. This is hard because I remember both women being evenly matched, however Bull was the stringer of the two. Madusa can throw down, and she can hang, but last person standing matches generally favor strong and durable bodies. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I gotta go with Bull here.

Madusa and Bull measure up very evenly but the former Alundra Blayze does appear to have the edge each time:

Madusa:
  • 3 time WWF Women's Champion (539 days)
  • 2 time IWA Women's Champion in AJPW (unknown)
  • 1 time AWA Women's Champion (335 days)

Bull Nakano:
  • 1 time WWF Women's Champion (134 days)
  • 1 time WWWA Women's Champion in AJPW (1057 days)
  • 1 time CMLL Women's Champion (282 days)

Head to head, they faced many times with Madusa having the edge in TV tapings 6-3-1 (to temper this slightly, only one of the ten was in Japan... and Bull did win that one).

Madusa had a 16 year in-ring career compared to Nakano's 13 year tenure, although Nakano has more recorded bouts (389 to 310)... but then again, Madusa does then edge her in win rate (68% to 57%).

It would be a close run bout but I do think that Madusa would edge it.

This is definitely a very real rivalry come to life in this tournament, with Nakano having been the woman to end Blayze's first and most impressive nearly year long WWF women's title reign.

While both women are very decorated and could easily warrant a spot in the quarterfinals, Madusa gets the spot on head-to-head, having defended her title twice successfully against Nakano before dropping it to her, having defeated Nakano to regain that belt, and having won two of the three matches that the women shared in WCW. Also included in those victories is a flawless 2-0 record by Madusa when facing Nakano on PPV(one being at SummerSlam '94 in front of crowd of over 23,000), plus a third being a victory at a Clash of the Champions.

Fun Fact: Both left wrestling and became great drivers- Madusa of monster trucks, Nakano of golf balls.

The history says to Vote for the woman who drives the monster truck to beat the woman who crushed people as if she were one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back