E Region, Paris Subregion, First Round: (2) Alundra Blayze vs (15) Brooke Tessmacher

Discussion in 'Europe Region' started by Bernkastel, Jan 14, 2015.

?

Who wins this match up?

1. Madusa

2. Brooke Tessmacher

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

This is a first round match in the European region. It is standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Bercy Arena in Paris, France.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2 Alundra "Madusa" Blayze

VS

[​IMG]

#15 Brooke Tessmacher

There will be one day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

2. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

Brooke was champion during the time period where I wasn't watching TNA. When I heard that she had become champion I stopped to check out some of her matches, because the last time I had seen anything from her was had been pretty terrible. And TNA isn't the sort of promotion to just give away title reigns, even to popular people, if they can't work at a certain level - see Christy Hemme.

So I checked out some matches and was surprised at how well she improved. She's a solid talent. I don't think she's on the level of ODB/Tara/Love/Gail/Mickie but her reigns have been justifiable, but short.

That being said Madusa was WWE's mainstay women's wrestler for years. Even longer than Trish or Lita. She had multiple feuds and historical moments like when she went to Nitro and dumped the title into the trash. The blemish on her career is that she worked in the WWE during its financial low period. Then again so did Michaels and Hart and we tote them as two of the "greatest ever" so... kinda wouldn't matter here.

Also she drives monster trucks for a living now and is very successful in that sport as well. So we can add "crossover icon" to her resume as well.

Blazye cruises to the next round.

3. red ass skull muhfukkah

red ass skull muhfukkah Dooooooooooooom

There's nothing to even debate here, one of the all time great and most recognizable women's wrestlers versus a girl known for having a nice ass.

Madusa was THE shit in the 90's, most audiences first look at a good looking woman wrestling her ass off.

Tessmacher would do her usual schtick and then promptly get squashed.

4. FitFinlay4Life

FitFinlay4Life What's the craic?

Medusa won the Women's Titles in the AWA, Japan and the WWF and she also acted as a very hands on valet for both the 'Dangerous Alliance' and 'Team Madness'. Responsible for one of the most iconic moments of the Monday Night Wars.

Brooke Tessmacher is improving, has held the KO Title twice and was a not so hands on valet for boyfriend Bully Ray's 'Aces & Eights' (as a spiteful rib to Brooke Hogan). Responsible for combining Rikishi's stinkface with twerking.

Sorry Brooke but a great butt just ain't going to make your accomplishments hold a candle to Medusa's.

5. Radical Canadian Goose

Radical Canadian Goose Getting Noticed By Management

Damn, Brooke has a sweet ass. Not exactly a great wrestler though. Alaundra "Madusa" Blaze was a great talent in a non existent talent pool for WWF women/divas in the early 90s. She wins due to well everything minus her ass.

6. Papa Pillman

Papa Pillman I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan

Monster Truck Driver versus Hooters model.

Its not just a listing of outside the ring career choices, its a metaphor for this entire battle.

Brooke may have developed some flashy moves in the ring that compliment her main strength- being nice to look at, but it doesn't do you much good when a more powerful force is flattening her out and running her over.

Blayze dumps Brooke in a trash can and never looks back.

7. Skairipa Matrix

Skairipa Matrix 3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
    E-Fed Mod

I'd love to have an excuse to even consider voting Brooke since I've been a fan of her ring work in TNA and think she's one of the best looking women in the business, but there's no way she should advance past Blayze.

8. Milkyway!

Milkyway! Hodor!

It's already been stated, but Madusa should have no problems winning this. She was one of the most recognizable women back in her day, and honestly Brooke Tessmaster isn't that much hotter than Madusa.

[​IMG]

Hollywood Naitch likes this.
  9. Hollywood Naitch

Hollywood Naitch The current reigning and defending

Brooke has improved to a level that I never expected from her, she isn't that bad in the ring and I think she deserved those TNA KO Title reigns, but she isn't on the same level as Alundra Blayze/Madusa.

Madusa was the top star in the WWF Womens Division and was responsible for one of the BIG early shots of the Monday Night Wars when she dropped the WWF Womens Belt into the garbage on Nitro, that was a huge story. She was very good in the ring too, and dam sexy as well (not as hot as Brooke but still very attractive).

Let's not forget, she fought men too and became WCW Cruiserweight Champion.

She's just much better overall than Tessmacher. Anyone who votes for Brooke in this is just captivated by her ass.

10. stingray11214

stingray11214 Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie

One of the greatest female wrestlers in history, vs a nice ass, because that is all Tessmacher has coming in this. Madusa in 30 seconds.

11. Lowdown

Lowdown Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!

While Brooke has improved since she started competing, it pales on comparison to Madusa. This chick was competing during the same period as Sheri Martel, and they had some battles against each other if my memory serves me. Lest we also not forget her literally trashing the old WWF women's belt on Nitro. Brooke gets served easily against Madusa.

12. L@RISANO

[email protected] R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(

I gave a pity vote... :)

13. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

Madusa... not Alundra Blayze is everything you want in a woman wrestler. She's talented, can work really well, and she's so damn fine. I don't usually jerk it to any celebrities or someone that's on TV regularly, but I beat it loud to Madusa and didn't feel one bit bad about it.

And she's still hot.

[​IMG]

She's my favorite to win this whole thing. And my heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.