Eugene As A Heel

May I just say... Finally Eugene has a storyline (maybe). I believe they needed to turn him heel so that people would give him a reaction as he has been going downhill as a face lately. If Bischoff is going to return, it may be good to see him team up with Eugene. BTW, some of his past antics have been nothing short of hilarious including his shirt gun incident with Estrrrrrrrrrrrrada on Monday (Wednesday here in Australia). Brilliant:)

justinsayne said:
I agree, I think the best way for them to get rid of the gimmick is for him to go away for a couple months and come back with new ring gear and wearing a mask, but I can see them going with the old "I was faking it, and all you ******s bought it" routine, after all this is WWE and they don't seem to go for the best storylines all the time, if they see an easy way oiut they usally take it and the "faking it" storline looks like the easiest one this time

Though another option I just thought of would be to give him split personalities, and the newly surfacing personallity would eventually take over, and the currant gimmick would fade out over time
da*n you got some good ideas i like the "split personality" gimmick it sounds like they could pull it off,but to me i don't know were the wwe is going with his gimmick they had a chance to end it when eugene was off t.v. all that time but when he cleared up his issues with the wwe they still brung him back as eugene,right now i think it is a good idea to get rid of the gimmick it's old and tried it's time for us to never see hacksaw jim duggan again in a wrestling ring and it's time for the return of "mr.wrestling" nick dinsmore one of the most talented wrestlers in wwe. maybe they should go with the "split personality"gimmick stated above or i have an idea also have someone completely destory eugene and make sure he gets one of the best impacts to the head ever seen in wwe then they can take him off t.v. to "recover" hyping that he will never be the same again showing a "recovery" promo every week showing changes in his character until he returns to the wwe claiming that he is no longer a ****** he is mr. wrestling he is nick dinsmore,i think that would work out very well also giving him a much needed push.

PauLwaLL said:
My cousin was definatly there.. He was gettin the hell boo'd out of him.. They werent saying "Eu"... I dont know where you got that from..

I didn't mean that as a serious commet, I meant for it to be taken sarcastilly, as for where I got it from, go back and watch his promo from ECW: One Night Stand 2, when the fans are booing him he asks if they are saying Eu for Eugene or boo, then says something like I knew you where saying Eu, then Sandman came out and caned the shit out of him. sorry for bad post or whatever next time I'll make sure you know when I'm using sarcasm.

Hmmmm I think you'll find that in order to move Eugene along they'll break hi current gimmick. He'll snap let's say, and some 'inner' voice will emerge.

They stifled Perry Saturn this way but Eugene has a chance to break out. But how far can he go? Technical is fine but going up against the Roid Brigade?

Personally, I have never really liked Eugene's gimmick. I saw him wrestle at a house show where I live about 3 years ago, before he was Eugene and he has some of the best talent in the WWE. I would like to see him go heel. I would like to see him beat the crap out of Hacksaw and then feud with Jeff Hardy for the IC Title. I agree with some of you, if WWE does not change his gimmick, it will be a BIG waste of talent in the WWE.

I think about what would happen if Eugene were to break the "******ed" gimmick and go with a heel "badass" thing. It would be cool at first....but it's one of those things that would go stale pretty damn quickly. Such a big character change needs long-term direction.....and after the "******ed" thing, he'd just be another heel. Some time will go by as people get over the shock but what then? What more is there to do?

If Eugene goes heel, he's still going to be "not right in the head". They're not going to just pull a complete 180 and have him say he was acting the whole time....and they're not going to just have him act like a normal person all of a sudden. He's still going to be the same ******ed Eugene.....but perhaps with a little chip on his shoulder. He's going to run his gimmick as a heel....with more rage. He's not going to be as nice....he'll still be ******ed but he'll kind of take this stance as if he's tired of being pushed around or something. He'll want to stand up for himself......maybe he'll even think that everybody around him is laughing at him behind his back.

That's where I see it going.....and attacking Hacksaw on Raw this week was a good start to that.

wordisborn21 said:
Lets not even put Eugene and The Rock in the same sentence. Those 2 can not be compared at all. Now I dont know if you were implying that he could be the next Rock but I saw that and needed to address it. Eugene as a wrestler is good but not at that level by far

No, I'm using the idea of the Goody Two Shoes and how that gets lame after a while, like the Rock when the was Rocky Mavia. People got tired of that good guy idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back