• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Epic Rap Battles of History

Someone posted this a while ago, but these are awesome. I don't mind watching this video twice... or a few hundred times. It's so fucking good.

"You need to wash up dawg, take a step in my shower!"

My question is: How did Nice Peter do that carbonite special effect? That shit was awesome.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjHdaSyJAo[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sorry, but no other rap battle will top this.

I literally marked out when Macho Man tagged in.

OMFG! ME TO!!! I was like damn Hogan aint doint it for me! Then Macho Man tagged in and I was like damn.... Also I posted up the first three in the music forum and like 2 people posted in the thread.

Actually amazing! The Hulk Hogan/Mach Man one was incredible.

"I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses,
But when midgets step up,
I stomp midget asses!"

That's funny as shit!

The Hitler vs. Vader one was my favorite, but they're all really good. Even the Sarah Palin vs. Lady Gaga one was good despite the fact that Lisa Nova's Sarah Palin is as Palin's vocabulary. Tina Fey she is not.

I literally had to download Hitler vs Vader so I could keep it on a continuous loop on my Media Player. It had me at "I AM ADOLF HITLER!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back