Enough Brawls

Dhays9

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm not sure if it is just me or not but I don't think having a brawl every other match between the same to factions is very appealing. It gets old fast especially when they just are holding each other up. However, I do think that at ceratin times it is appropriate to have brawl and at the end of every show and 2 or 3 times during show isn't the right time.

However, as I said there are certain times that they do work. Such as the brawl on ReACTION between Jeff Hardy and Abyss does work as it helps further the storyline with Abyss's "they" gimmick. They Fourtune, EV2.0 brawls do not add anything as we all know they hate each other and after the original brawl it should be obvious they don't like each other.

So I guess my question is this. Has it became an age in wrestling where brawls/attacks are going to happen all the time or is this just a phase?

..Please correct me if I'm wrong but they brawled once on iMPACT. The thing with Sting, Hogan, Nash and Double J wasn't a brawl, it was an attack, not against "the same two factions" either.

I'm not all for 30 vs 30 vs 50 people brawls, believe me they come out sloppy and I couldn't give a shit about 'em, but it's a faction war and brawls are going to happen.

I didn't like it when WWE did it with The Next Ass, interfering in most of the matches, causing DQ's and shit, and I won't like it if TNA does it. So far, they're not doing it.

On a side note, I'm totally disappointed with this week's iMPACT, the matches were sloppy, stupid, uninteresting, the promos were blah and it just bored me. I'm a TNA mark and I didn't like it - that's not good. I know it's off topic just wanted to say it.

Yea I ment attacks and brawls. To me I consider group attacks as brawls Zeven which I shoulda posted and I forgot to put the question up that I wanted this post to talk about so its up now. To that I have to say sorry as this is really the first thread I started.

Also, on your side note I totally agree I'm a HUGE TNA fan and felt the exact same way. I think the best match was probably Lethal vs. Anderson which was a really short match which is kinda sad.

Yea I ment attacks and brawls. To me I consider group attacks as brawls Zeven which I shoulda posted and I forgot to put the question up that I wanted this post to talk about so its up now. To that I have to say sorry as this is really the first thread I started.

Also, on your side note I totally agree I'm a HUGE TNA fan and felt the exact same way. I think the best match was probably Lethal vs. Anderson which was a really short match which is kinda sad.

It's all good, and yeah once you put it that way I agree. I mean, okay, I'm all fine if the brawl is at least different or SOMETHING happens. The one we had last week was awesome because it was memorable. Simple guys X kick guys Y is just..eh. It must be done but at least make it watchable.

It's all good, and yeah once you put it that way I agree. I mean, okay, I'm all fine if the brawl is at least different or SOMETHING happens. The one we had last week was awesome because it was memorable. Simple guys X kick guys Y is just..eh. It must be done but at least make it watchable.

Yea but unfortunately simple guy x kick guys y is what most of the brawls or attacks that happen do. That is why I loved the original brawl and the Jeff Hardy attack on Abyss at the end of Impact as it both introduced a storyline and Jeff's kept a clean flow on Abyss's and RVD's storyline, but ruined his tournament match as we all know what will happen.

Brawls are better when they are unexpected but then again you cant say after what happened...you couldnt see it coming. Considering how i like seeing stuff like this...i dont mind.

About TNA this week, it was okay. Im used to watching dull weeks after lntense moments the week before. Ever since i came back to watchin TNA, i can still say im impressed.

Are you kidding me? I am so happy with the brawling that is going on with WWE and TNA. I love the whole gang warfare angles in wrestling. Nobody was complaining when the NWO did it for 52 weeks in a row. Also no one was complaining when WWE jumped on the bandwagon and had tons of different factions brawling every monday during the attitude era. WWE ended every raw with ten different factions brawling in the ring. The last few weeks have been exciting and I hope both WWE and TNA keep it up for awhile longer!

You ever watch the Horsemen? A new attack every time. NWO there was an attack or brawl every show. It's the nature of the gang, always an attack or brawl.

i got to agree with Matowar. i have really enjoyed the brawls on tna and wwe, and it also allows some of these guys that are not gettin any story lines to actaully do something on a weekly basis, and some of these guys that cant really wrestle can still be on the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back