• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Enlightened.

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Well, I guess i'm back sooner than I thought. I took a long drive the past two days. Actually ended up in Tennesee before I turned back around to go home, and I just got back. Did a lot of soul searching and a lot of talking to God. He really helped me out alot. Im finally starting to realize that I cant do everything on my own. I have entered A.A. for my addictions. I'm going to start going back to church. It may sound weird but those two days I was alone really helped me out. It gave me a lot of time to think. And for the first time in a long time I think I can see, the man I'm gonna be.

Thank you all for the kind words.

M_M

Awesome babes. I know it was only a couple of days but you were missed. Glad you sorted everything out.
xo

Sweet to have you back dude. Are you still wanting to do Survivor? If you have too much on your plate right now it's totally cool if you don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back