• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elusive Rep

Dark Blaze

Say what I want, when I want.
Is there rep from a certain person or persons that continues to elude you? That you've never received? Before last week, my list would have consisted of Sly, Jake, Ech and ED.

But Sly repped me (big surprise there, I almost fainted).

So it's just Jake, Ech and ED I think I've yet to get that I actually want. With Jake topping the list, it's a hidden desire of mine (not so hidden but whatever).

So yeah, who do you want to be repped by that you haven't got yet?

Slyfox would be number one, just because I hold his opinion highly and if he repped one of my posts he must of though I made a valid point. Jake/IC 25 would be cool since they are admins. I don't think anyone else maybe Klunder because I value his opinion so highly. My favorite rep was my first one Winged Eagle....just because he said I made good posts......

I've never been repped by Jonny that I can remember, but I got rep from Sly and Jake and Ech which I was really proud of.

Oh and with my rep it's just I forget to rep people, not that I'm elusive or anything. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah ED, I forget sometimes too, there are some great posts I don't rep.

It was in the "Too Nice" thread, think it was when some noob was talking shit, badly. So I asked him if he was fucking high I think.

In the comment you said "it made you laugh and fit the context of the thread"

Or something of the like. I was surprised.

I've been repped by most people who's posts I enjoy reading and respect, but I was pretty happy/shocked when I got rep from IC25, Slyfox, Shocky and Norcal within weeks of each other.

Jake gave me my final bright green rep bar, IC25 used to rep me alot for my first Tag Tourny, and Jonny red/green repped me at least twice each. I also remember when JPfizzle red repped me, then said he was sorry, cause I called him a newb... He might not have een a newb, but his neg rep was worth -1.

I wouldn't mind rep from... Sly, because if I got it, I would have to earn it... Some positive rep for my e-fed work... and basically anything funny. Once you get to 6 bright green bars, reps only worth whatevers in the comments. I've only ever given out red rep once, and if I got repped without a comment, I'd wanna to red rep back.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I think it was Jake or Jonny that gave me my first bright green bar as well.

Some positive rep for my e-fed work... and basically anything funny.

It's so annoying how no one reps in the e-fed. I got like 4 or 5 red reps from Jonny in like fifteen minutes.

Really the only person that I specifically want rep from is Slyfox. I have told him this and he has confirmed how difficult it will be.

Think the easiest thing is to just not to try too hard. For all you know, Sly could just be laughing at your attempts:p

Just keep it natural.

Oh and I just got my first "grey" rep tonight. I still dont know if they were green repping or red repping, me...there was no comment.

Yeah, that's the crap, at least if they leave a comment, you know what they were trying to do.

Without it, you're just left wondering...

I've somehow gotten rep from Sly. Still not sure what he was on.

And Mysterio, I hit enter by mistake so the comment will make no sense at all.

Thanks Klunder...I can strike u off my list....yeah I was confused by the comment, I didn't no if it was an 0 or O...Thanks

It was supposed to say I've never repped you? Sorry about that chief. Rep to anyone that knows what I'm referencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back