Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
Elite X Fatal 4-way Title match

The Man" Gus Vs. El Guerrero Vs. Mohammad Hasheem Vs. "The One"Big Will​
1. Top Rope Mayhem
2. Ladder Match
3. Hardcore Match​

This is it what all 4 competitors are waiting for. To be crown the very First Elite X Champion. Nuff Said.

Rps due Nov 8 2007
Keep all Rps in here...

Setting/Background: Internet Area/Backstage Area..

(Leon Kensworth)- "Ladies and Gentlemen of the internet world, tonight we have a special guest on our internet show. 'The One' Big Will. And before we bring him in, lets just remind everyone in the chat room to keep it clean, as Big Will has elected to give us a moment of his time to discuss his up-coming Elite X Championship match, set at Civil Revolution! So, without further ado, please welcome to the show.. 'The One' Big Will." Big Will sits down next to Leon Kensworth, as Leon begins with the discussion.

(Leon)- "Big Will, I first wanna say thank you for giving us your time to discuss everything before your big match-up." (Big Will)- "The pleasure is all yours, Leon. Now come on, get on with it, I don't have all day."

(Leon)- "Absolutely, our first question of the night comes from 'wzcwfan4life.' Their question is.. "Dear Will, why are you even in the finals for the Elite X Championship, when Spiral clearly had you beat & was even about to be announced the winner, had it not been for the announcers' stepping in & helping you out?" Your reply?"

(Big Will)- "Okay, first.. I don't know why you're hiding behind the name, but this is clearly Spiral. Look, facts are facts.. I'm sitting here, my name is up on the board as being apart of this thing & thats because of one reason, & one reason alone. I won the match! Spiral may of had me down for a 3 count, but I was smart enough to do something he couldn't, & thats know where I was in the ring. I could've kicked out, but I used what Spiral clearly didn't.. my brains. I didn't expend energy, & as a result, the match shifted in my favor, because he was fooled into thinking he actually won. Facts are facts, & last time I checked, not only did he lose that match.. but he also lost his job. Clearly, & obviously, I wanted it more.. Spiral just wasn't in it." Leon is typing everything Big Will says, & hits enter, sending it back to the chat room filled with several fans awaiting to ask their own questions.

(Leon)- "Okay, the next question comes from 'spiral4ever.' Their question is.. "Will, even though you won, Spiral took you to what many believe to be your limit. Do you think that you'll have anything left for the Fatal Four-Way with the other Superstars, after that match, combined with this passed Meltdown?" Your reply?" Big Will appears to be upset with the question, as he slides to one side of his chair, glaring at Leon Kensworth.

(Big Will)- "This, this is what I came here for? Okay, type this.. make sure you type this.. Listen up, listen good. I'm here, Spiral's not, end of discussion regarding Spiral. I'll admit this much, the man gave me a run for my money.. but I've said it numerous times now, I'm the highest paid Superstar on the roster, so that means I have a lot of money. Watch the replay, who's hand was raised? Mine, who's no longer with the company? Him. And regarding this past Meltdown, it was a tune up. I'm geared & ready to go. Next Question!"

(Leon)- "Okay, next question. Lets see, oh, this one's interesting. This question comes from 'titusfanclub.' Their question is.. "Two shows ago Titus turned his back on his fans, & this past Meltdown it seems Joseph "The Main Event" Rios & yourself turned your backs on him, where will Titus go from here?" Your reply?"

(Big Will)- "My reply? What the.. (expletive deleted)? Do I (expletive deleted)ing look like Titus? When you logged me on here, did you log me in under Titus' (expletive deleted)ing name?! No, I'm not (expletive deleted)ing Titus. My best guess is, if you wanna know where the man will go from here, go (expletive deleted)ing ask him. Maybe you should check the unemployment line first." Leon shakes his head no, as he addresses Big Will..

(Leon)- "I'm, I'm sorry Will but we can't.. that type of language will be edited out of the chat forum, as we wish to keep it clean for all our guests, as well as yourself. Allow me to continue the question, with a different point of view. Why did Diasterpiece attack Titus, & why was he the newest member of your group?"

(Big Will)- "Everyone wants to know whats going on. Everyone wants to know why Titus was taken out, why Diasterpiece was brought in. Facts are facts & the fact is, you & the rest of the world - internet included, will just have to wait & see. Now then, last time I checked, I agree'd to this interview, & to listen to all these morons, regarding my match-up at Civil Revolution, so could you please filter through the stupid questions & find a smart one? Otherwise, this interview is over!"

(Leon)- "Okay, I think this is a good one. This next question is by 'wrestlingbooker4ever.' Their question.. "What do you think about your up-coming match being put in the hands of the fans? You won't know what your match is until last minute, how could you possibly prepare for that?" Your reply?"

(Big Will)- "You know, I said find a smart question, & you somehow managed to find the stupidest mother (expletive deleted)er on the board. My reply to that, I think its bullshit. There are reasons why the fans don't have a say in what goes on in the wrestling matches. Every guy sitting at home in their chair, on their couch, watches one episode & suddenly thinks to himself that he could write & promote better stuff then that. Well guess what, while you're still sitting there every week, we have actual promoters doing what you talk about. Fact is this, allowing the fans to decide what type of match its going to be, its bullshit. This match is for the Elite X Championship, its the second best Championship in all of W.Z.C.W. & it'll be highly contested. Any moron at home could say to themselves.. 'I wanna see blood' & vote for a Hardcore match, when that doesn't actually prove who's the best wrestler outta the group. Any numb-nutted (expletive deleted)er, could easily say 'I wanna see a battle royale' & next thing you know, the Championship's going into the hands of someone who merely got lucky in ducking & swerving. Where's the athletic ability in that?" Leon interrupts "So there you have it, Big Will is encouraging the fans to vote for it to be a Ladder Match!!" Big Will spits his water out, as he yells out to Leon..

(Big Will)- "What?! NO! I don't want it to be a damn ladder match. Thats the worst case situation of all. A ladder match is everything wrapped into one. Its hardcore, its extreme, its violence, its anything but athletic ability. No, if you wanna know what I think the fans should vote for.. I think the fans should vote for a verbal debate! A verbal debate allows thousands, upon millions to watch the best gifted Superstar explain to you why he'd be the greatest Elite X Champion. A verbal debate allows myself to explain how I'm far greater than all the rest of the Superstars in this thing."

(Leon)- "But, a verbal debate isn't on the poll." Big Will interrupts "Thats exactly why things like this shouldn't be decided by the fans. The people don't know what they want, except for violence. Violence isn't the answer, it doesn't prove anything. Next Question, dammit."

(Leon)- "You sound scared of the outcome being a Ladder match, are you afraid of heights?"

(Big Will)- "Are you mocking me? I'm not scared of anything, look. Ladder, Battle Royale, Hardcore, doesn't matter.. I'm going in the same as everyone else, on a level playing field. The only difference will be when talent comes into play, at which point I'm way above the rest. I'm a quick study, & can adapt & learn any style thats placed in front of me. Now, if you have another question, lets get to it."

(Leon)- "Okay, actually we're about out of time, so we're gonna wrap this thing up. Big Will, the final question is actually 4 in one. Please explain to the wrestling community, your opinions on your opponents.. El Guerrero, Mohammad Hasheem, & Gus. Then explain to us your final thoughts on this match."

(Big Will)- "My thoughts on the other Superstars in this match-up. Okay, my thoughts are this.. EL GUERRERO: He has tons of raw, physical strength, the man is a monster in the ring, but he doesn't hold a candle to Big Will. Why, you ask? Well lets face facts here, he has a million dollar body with a ten cent brain. While he might pound & ground a person, I'm smarter than that. I'm too smart to let him get near me. In fact, I'd be willing to bet hard money on the fact that come this P.P.V., El Guerrero, won't even touch me." Big Will takes a quick drink of water before moving on to address the next Superstar.

(Big Will)- "Who's the other guy? Osama? (Leon interrupts- "Actually, his name is Mohammad Hasheem, & he's more than looks, he shouldn't be thought of lightly.") Look, any way it goes, he doesn't stand a chance. If the fans vote for a battle royale, Osama would be the first one eliminated because he's gutless, he runs at the slightest hint of danger. He'd eliminate himself, just so he wouldn't get what your American leader can't give him. Thats a Canadian (expletive deleted)whippin'! If the fans pick Hardcore match, I doubt he'd even show up.. he'd have his lackies fight for him, but they don't stand a chance against me. I eat lackies for breakfast. And finally, (Big Will pauses) If the fans vote for a ladder match, he'd stand no chance in hell. Why? Because everyone knows Iraqies spend more time digging holes to get under ground, than climbing ladders to come up outta them." Big Will takes another drink of water.

(Big Will)- "So overall, I have a great chance at winning this thing. I mean, my opponents are lacking in everything I have." Leon interrupts Will- "Uh, you.. you actually forgot one of your opponents. Gus? Gus.. the Reality Bender?! He was your tag team partner this past Meltdown." Big Will looks unsure "Gus the what? Reality.. Bender? Yeah, I remember the guy, didn't do a whole hell of a lot. I had to carry both of us in that match, & what is a 'Reality.. Bender?'" Leon pulls up some highlight tapes of Gus & Heidi, as Leon points out the incredible 900 splash that Gus pulled off on the last episode of Meltdown!

(Big Will)- "Wow.. would you look at that?!!" (Leon)- "He's the only man in the world of Professional Wrestling to pull off the 900 splash!" Will looks confused.. "The what? What the hell are you talking about? Did you see that girl?" (Leon)- "You mean, Heidi? Gus' girlfriend & manager, Heidi." (Big Will)- "For the last time, who is Gus? Leon, are you.." (Big Will shakes his hand) "I'm looking at beauty, & you're praising some guy? Look, this Heidi, is she.. single?" (Leon)- "No, she's not. She's Gus' girlfriend, & manager, I just said that." (Big Will)- "I'm not asking you about your interest in this.. Gus.. person, I'm asking you about her. Leon, you're about as worthless as the fans are when it comes to voting for this match. I'm done, I've got no more time for stupid questions. Look, you wanna log in & blog something.. Big Will, your next, no.. your FIRST.. Elite X Champion.. I'm gonna make that Championship famous, you can bank on it!" Big Will gets up, & leaves the internet, backstage area.

(A Las Vegas TV Station is seen in the background, Gus and Heidi drive up in Gus’ mustang)

Gus: Is this the place?

Heidi: uh…Yep, that’s it, hey, im gonna go check into the hotel, so, ill be back in like an hour

G: alright, see ya

(Gus gets out and walks in to the bulding, a woman rushes up to greet him)

TV Lady: Hello, you must be Gus?

G: Yea,

TV Lady: My name is Shelby Richard, and I will be interviewing you tonight for our newscast

G: Great, where is your set?

S: Right this way

(Shelby leads Gus to a room with 2 chairs in it, the chairs are facing each other, a live newscast is in progress…)

S: (Whispering) Go ahead and sit down, we’re on in a few minutes…

G: (Whispering) All right, thank you

(Gus watches the news, Shelby comes back and sits down)

G: So this is a shoot interview

S: Yes, and a Q&A section with callers from all over Nevada

G: alright…

Anchor 1: And now, our very own Shelby Richard will be interviewing The WZCW Wrestler Gus, who will be competing in their pay per view this Sunday, in Las Vegas, called Civil Revolution, and you, the people at home can call us at (702)-NEW-S4LV, to ask Gus questions, to you Shelby

S: Thank You, Tom, now Gus, welcome first of all

G: Thank you, great to be here in my home state of Nevada!!

S: Yes, great, now, explain to us what match you’re going to be in in this pay-per-view

G; Well, Shelby, I am in a fatal four way match, which means that there will be 4 men competing in this match at once, for the WZCW Elite X Championship,

S: Is this a normal wrestling match?

G: No, well, it could be, you see, the fans have a few choices, and they can vote to decide which type of match they want to see

S: I see, how interactive, what match types are there?

G: Well, first off is the top rope mayhem match

S: Oh, sounds exciting

G: That match is an over the top rope battle royale, which means that to win, you have to throw your opponent over the top rope,

S: I see…

G: and once two men have been thrown over the ropes, then it becomes a normal pinfall/submission match.

S: I see, what else?

G: Well, theres the hardcore match

S: Oh, sounds dangerous

G: Oh trust me, it is… It is like a fight in the Las Vegas alleys, anything goes, pinfalls and submissions don’t have to be counted in the ring, or in the arena, or even in Las Vegas, hell, we could end up in Reno fighting, weapons are allowed, anything is allowed

S: and there’s one more…

G: Oh yeah, The Ladder Match, no pinfalls or submissions, the only way to win is to climb up a ladder that is set up in the ring, or under wherever they hang the belt from, and you have to grab the belt to win, anything goes, like a hardcore match, but there’s no pinfalls or submissions…

S: I see, and we get to vote on which type of match it is?

G: Yep, just go onto WZCW.com, and vote!!!

S: Great, which match up would you most want to be in?

G: Well, I would think the ladder match, because it defines who the champion is, because HE grabbed the belt, not just pinned his opponent…

S: who are your opponents in this match?

G: Well, first off, there’s El Guerrero, a Mexican guy, who’s pretty big, but he’s probably going to help out another opponent in this match,

S: Who would that be?

G: That would be Mohammed Hasheem, an Arabian guy who hates america and americans, I don’t like that guy, but hes pretty tough

S: I see, and you said it was a 4 way, whos the other opponent?

G: That is Will, or Big Will, he’s a cocky, self sure, ass of a man, he was trying to get on with my girlfriend, Heidi, hes going to be my primary target…

S: Hmm… interesting, so, are you ready for Q&A

G: Sure,

S: Ok, first caller,

Caller1: Uh, hi, Gus, my name is Greg from Vegas, and my question is… who do you think will be your biggest competition on this match?

G: hmmm… I would have to say, Will, he may be cocky and self sure, but hes a good athlete, also Hasheem is going to be tough,

S: Next caller

Caller2: Gus, my name is Timmy from Reno

G: ah, a Reno boy

Timmy: yea, uh, I was just wondering, who did you defeat to get into this match?

G: That would be Steamboat Ricky, and he says I stole ideas from him, but the truth is, I respect the hell out of that guy, he was in the original WZCW, and that was when it was considered 2nd to the WZWF, but anyway, I respect the hell out of Steamboat Ricky, Steamboat Ricky is to WZCW what Sting is to TNA and WCW, what The Undertaker is to WWE, but anyway, next question

Caller3: Gus, my name is Katie from Henderson, and, I think you’re hot…

G: uh… Thanks, but I have a girlfriend

Katie: maybe you should trade up then…

G: Uh… next caller

Caller4: Hey gus, I’m Dan from Boulder City, and I was wondering, why do you feel so confident in a ladder match, I mean you’re not a cruiserweight, you’re damn near 300 pounds,

G: let me cut you off there, have you seen my match with Steamboat, or in Japan when I faced Akebono, I can do a 900 splash, which is like a double 450 splash, aka two flips into a splash, that is why I’m confident…

Dan: But that doesn’t mean…

G: Next…

Caller5: Hi Gus my name is John, from Carson City

Gus: Hi, question

John: Yea, what do you think of the other fatal 4 way for the #1 Contenderships for the elite x title

G: I think it’s a great idea, personally, I would like to face Joe for the elite x title, as some of you know I’m sure, Joe and I as well as Kenny were in our own backyard federation, and I’d love to mix it up with Joe again…

S: and that is all the time we have, well Gus, good luck, and we hope you bring The Elite X Title to Nevada…

G: Thank You, great to be here…

(The camera fades out, and it fades in in Gus’ car)

Heidi: (on phone) yea, yea, alright, see you later

G: hey baby

H: hey, you ready to go

G: yea, lets go

(They drive over to their hotel, once they get into the hotel room, Gus turns on the TV, and a Civil Revolution commercial comes on,)

TV: WZCW Civil Revolution, featuring Joseph Rios vs. Everest for The WZCW Championship, also, The new elite X championship is on the line as Nevada’s own Gus faces off against The one Big Will, El Guerrero, and Mohammed Hasheem in a fatal 4 way match, which you fans choose the match stipulation, to vote go to WZCW.com and there is something to vote for in every match!!!

G: sweet commercial

H: Hey, did you see The WZCW’s new internet show?

G: no, I didn’t

H: Will was on it,

G: I better watch it then

(Gus gets on WZCW.com and watches it)

G: are you fucking kidding me?

H: I know, its pretty sad, huh

G: Yea, how dare he talk about you like that

H: what?

G: I didn’t mean that you’re not hot, but hes tryin to pick up on you, that pisses me off, hes going down, and when I win the elite x title, he’ll be the one in the unemployment line…

H: oh, you don’t have to worry about him right now, now come on, bend my reality!!!

G: You know I’m not the reality bender anymore

H: Oh, trust me, I know

G: yay!!!

(The camera fades out)

:dark2: We see a dark, pitch black screen. We then hear a very deep, man’s voice.

Voice: 4 men.

We see, in big silver words: “4 MEN.”

Voice: 1 goal.

We then see a faded picture going from left to right, of the Elite X Championship.

Voice: 1 place.

We then see a very small picture of the words: “Civil Revolution” it is getting bigger and bigger until it gets too big and then we don’t see it anymore.

Voice: A Ladder Match.

We see a glimpse of the first Money in the Back Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 21.

Voice: A Hardcore Match.

We see a glimpse of the Hardcore Match between Edge and Mick Foley at Wrestlemania 22.

Voice: Or a Battle Royal.

We see a glimpse of a few royal rumble moments.

Voice: You decide.

We see a picture of Mr. Sam (The Patriot, not the poster) pointing his finger directly at the screen, like he is pointing the finger at you.

Voice: 4 men who want this desperately!!

We see Gus crying and looking up in happiness. We see Will nodding his head yes and grinning. El G has his hand raised by the referee and is looking in shock. Hasheem is shown beating his opponent down sensisly and grinning evilly.

Voice: Who will do anything to win!!!

We see Gus doing the 450 splash, from the top turnbuckle, on Steamboat Ricky. We see Hasheem knocking Titus out cold by the Camel Clutch. We see El G delivering the excruciating 6 feet under on Nate Thorpe. And finally, we see Will hit the Wilenium on D.S.

Voice: 4 men.

We see pictures going from Hasheem to Will to El G and to Gus who are all looking at their journey of the Elite X Tournament.

Voice: Who will come out victorious?

Many men are shown having their hands raised in victory!!

Voice: Who will leave as the loser?

We see many men, heads in hands, crying in defeat.

Voice: Don’t miss out, November 11th, 2007!!!! Civil Revolution, 4 men, battling it out in a:

Ladder Match
Hardcore Match
or a Battle Royal Match!!!

To become the first ever, Elite X Champion!!!!

Who will win? And which 3 will cry in their losses? Don’t miss it!!

Civil Revolution “Pick Your Poison” comes to you live, November 11th, 2007, on pay-per-view!!! How can you pass this up!?!?

The theme song of Civil Revolution hits and we see videos of great wrestlers fighting and we finally see the great superstars of WZCW!!! We see credits and finally a promo for Civil Revolution. We finally see Lee Kensworth as we join him for the exclusive, Civil Revolution: The Preview Show!!!

Leon: Hello everybody, and welcome to the official preview show for the 1st ever, fan-interactive show for WZCW, Civil Revolution!!! This is the pay-per-view where the fans choose the wrestler’s “poison!!” This pay-per-view will be very explosive!! History will be made at this pay-per-view and how can you possibly give this pay-per-view up? The main event couldn’t get bigger!! 2 men who have issues with each other will face off for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship!! Joseph Rios will defend his world title against the man who was the target of Rios, Titus, and “The One” Big Will, Everest!!! And guess what? You, the fans get to choose the stipulation. Will it be a No disqualifications match? A last man standing match? Or a House of Pain Match, which is an enclosed steel cage match? Let’s take a look back to see how it this all came about!!

We see a clip going back to the meltdown 2 weeks ago. The main event was Everest vs. Joseph Rios facing each other. We then see Big Will coming out and then Titus coming out. We then see Titus back stab Everest. We then see highlights of this match. We then go back to Leon, who is running this review show.

Leon: Wow, that was tense. Chuck Myles immediately forced Titus to meet Everest in a match, with Joseph Rios being the special guest referee. But seriously, who cares? Because the match that everyone will be talking about for ages and ages and ages is the match that will make history!! The Elite X Four way match!! At Civil Revolution, the Elite X Tournament will come to an end. I know you are all upset and sad about it, but think about it, the first ever Elite X Champion will be crowned!!! Four men, “The One” Big Will, El G, Gus, and Mohammad Hasheem will all square off in 1 ring and each one of them wanna be the 1st ever Elite X Champion!!! And you guys can choose what match it will be!! Will it be a Hardcore Match? A Ladder Match? Or an Over The Top Rope Mayhem Match, where the final 2 men in this match will square off 1 on 1!!! Now in case you don’t know how this match came about, let’s all take a walk down memory lane, shall we?

We see a video of Chuck Myles, slowly coming down to the ring, as he is doing so ‘Away’ by Mercy Drive plays throughout this whole video, even when Chuck Myles speaks. The music lowers and he speaks.

Myles: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to another Episode of meltdown. As you heard on WZCW.com I have a big announcement. So I’m not going to leave you in suspense any longer. The big announcement is that I will be holding a tournament.

Copeland: A tournament?

Myles: I will be holding a Tournament to crown the new Elite X championship.

We return to the studios to see Leon talking.

Leon: Chuck Myles announced that there will be 8 gentlemen competing in this tournament, let’s see how El G made it to the finals.

We see highlights of El G’s match. We then see El G put his finisher maneuver on Nate Thorpe: Thorpe then pull Guerrero to the in position and climb the tops ropes but Guerrero jumps up Thorpe doesn’t see this and does a moon Sault but Guerrero catches him in mid air and hits his Finisher 6 Feet Under (Tombstone Pile driver) and goes for the pin 1...2...3!!!!!!!

Leon: Now let’s see how Gus won his match.

We see highlights of Gus’ match. We then see Gus do the 900 splash on Steamboat Ricky: Gus looks pissed off, he climbs the turnbuckle, measures Ricky, bounces on the ropes a little bit, and then he jumps into the air, flipping, flipping, flipping, BAM lands on Ricky, a 900 Splash

Copeland and Cohen : OH…MY…GOD…

Copeland: We have just witnessed the 900 Splash here tonight on WZCW Meltdown

Cohen: What a hell of a move that was

Gus looks like he is in pain as he is coughing up blood and slowly crawling into the cover
1...2...3 DING DING DING

Leon: Wow, my vote is on this man!! But let’s see how Big Will picked up a win against D.S. to get entry into this match at Civil Revolution, take a look:

We see highlights of Titus’ match. We then see Titus put his finisher maneuver on Downward Spiral:

Spiral tries to hit a german suplex but Will counters it with a victory roll 1..2 but Spiral kicks out. Both men jump to their feet. Spiral tires to clothesline Will but Will ducks and hits the Willenium on Spiral!! Will then falls on Spiral’s body and the referee counts: 1..2...3 the bell rings!!!! Will wins his match!!!

Leon: Those 3 gentlemen picked up extremely amazing wins, but let’s see how the man who is hated by the fans, Mohammad Hasheem, won his match, in a very sadistic way. Let’s take a look:

We see highlights of Hasheem’s match. We then see Hasheem beating Titus with the Camel Clutch:

Hasheem hold the Camel clutch as Titus looks to reach the rope he goes for the rope but Hasheem pulls him back. The ref picks up Titus' arm...it drops to the mat. Hasheem grips tighter on the camel clutch as The ref picks up Titus's arm again...it drops to the mat. The ref picks up Titus' arm again...it drops to the mat for the third time. The ref calls for the bell!!!!!

Leon: I don’t even know how Titus will ever be the same after that match!! But now that we saw how they entered the pay-per-view 4 way finals for the elite X Title, let’s see their thoughts and how they prepared for their match. I visited each one of them to see their official thoughts. I went to Gus first. Let’s take a look:

We see a short clip showing Leon, Gus, and Heidi.

Leon: Hey Gus, I was just wondering what your thoughts were and how you prepared for your match at Civil Revolution.

Gus: My thoughts are simple, out of those 3 men, I am the most determined. I am the most passionate man out there. I have all my friends to back me up and more importantly, I have Heidi to always back me up, no matter what!!!!

Leon: Well you seem pretty confident. How have you prepared for this match?

Heidi: NO MORE QUESTIONS!!! GUS GARAUNTEE’S A VICTORY AT CIVIL RECOLUTION AND HE WILL BE THE 1ST EVER ELITE X CHAMPION!!!

We return to the studios, joining Leon.

Leon: Well it seems like Gus is very determined to win this match!! The next person who I interviewed was El Gurrerro, but things didn’t go so smoothly. Let's Take a look:

Leon gives a nervous laugh as we go see Leon and El G backstage.

Leon: At Civil Revolution you, El G, have a match which some say will be the match of your career. You go up against Gus, Mohammad Hasheem, and Big Will. This match is a fatal four way match and it could be in a ladder, hardcore, or an over the tope rope mayhem match!! Some also say that you are least likely to win. What are your thoughts?

El G: Si. Si. Si Senior.

Leon: No, no, what are your thoughts on the match? You know, at Civil Revolution?

El G: Si. Si, Civil Revolution. Si.

Leon is getting a little bit impatient.

Leon: What are your thoughts?!?

El G: No. No. No Se’ no.

El G then starts speaking some Spanish.

Leon: English. English!!

El G: NO NO NO NO English!!! Espanol si estupido!!!!

Leon: I’m stupid? I’m stupid!!! I’m stupid?!?!?!? Cut the damn camera off, cut it now!!! CUT IT NOW DAMN IT!!!!!!

We return to the studios where Leon is blushing and is smiling nervously.

Leon: I just want to apologize if I offended any of you. I have never freaked out when interviewing someone, and it won’t happen again. Anyways, I then interviewed “The One” Big Will. Take a look:

Leon: Will, just a few minutes ago you just might have had your BIGGEST match of your career. You teamed up with Gus to take on Mohammad Hasheem and El Gurrerro. What are…

Will: Hold on just a minute there Leon, that match, I have to admit, took a lot out of me. But it wasn’t the match of my career.

Leon: What are you talking about? I watched the whole match, from beginning to end, and it was phenomenal!!!

Will: True, true, but Leon, the one thing you and the rest of the world is gonna find out is that every single match, that I take place in will always, and I mean always, will be phenomenal!! And I know you are gonna ask me what are my thoughts of my next match-up, the fatal 4 way match at Civil Revolution, right?

Leon nods yes and will gets angry for some strange reason, he grabs the mic away from Leon, and throws Leon away.

Will: Gimme that, go, go and play with yourself over there.

Will has a serious look on his face. His tone of voice is also very serious.

Will: This message is for El Gurrerro, Gus and Hasheem, so the 3 of you listen up!!! I have been hearing that the 3 of you think you have everything figured out. You think you have this match figured out. Gus, you think you have this match figured out because of your girlfriend, Heidi, has your back, yea ok. Hasheem, you think you have your 2 goons to back you up, well then bring them out, I dare you!! El G, bring all your janitor friends, and let them do their job and sweep the blood, sweat, and tears from the 3 of you!!! But the 1 thing that made me laugh is that you think you all have me figured out, well then you are all in for quite a surprise!!! In fact, I can read the 3 of you like an open book. Gus, you try and you try and never succeed. You go home to Heidi all depressed and sad about your problems, and when you do win, it is never good enough. Hasheem, you either put up or shut up. I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t participate in this 4 way match at Civil Revolution because either you’re “hurt” or you don’t “feel” like competing. If you are a real man then I will see you in the ring, so I guess I won’t be seeing you in the ring then. And finally, El G, your wresting ability is as good as your English, it sucks. So let me make this perfectly clear to the 3 of you.

Will: At Civil Revolution, I will become the 1st ever Elite X Champion, and each of you 3 will have your 15 minutes of fame with yours truly, “The One” Big Will!!!

We go back to the studios and Leon is shown giggling.

Leon: You can see how serious Big Will was, he made the atmosphere completely tense, so tense that you cold cut it with a knife. The 4th and final person I was supposed to interview was Mohammad Hasheem. I went to Hasheem’s locker room,, but he wasn’t there. So I went around asking everyone in sight if they knew where he was. Someone told me that he saw Mohammad Hasheem going into a mosque, a synagogue, just a block down. Here is what happened when I went there. Take a look:

We see Leon walking into a building. He is whispering.

Leon: I think this is it.

Leon enters the building and there are 2 doors and we hear angel, heavenly music playing, coming from one of the doors. Leon opens the door and steps inside. The room is completely dark and there must be at least 25 candles spread all around the room. We see a group of men, sitting a big circle, on the floor. Hasheem and Rajeem are one of those men, and it seems Hasheem is the leader. They are all chanting and praying. Everyone becomes silent and they are all staring at Leon. Hasheem breaks the silence.

Hasheem: Come young soul, join us to praise Allah for all his wonderful gifts he has given me.

After a few seconds, Leon joins the circle, sitting in between Hasheem and Rajeem.

Hasheem: Now let’s start this pray circle right. Everyone join hands.

Everyone holds the hand to the right and to the left of him. Leon holds Hasheem’s and Rajeem’s hand.

Hasheem: Now close your eyes and focus all your attention to Allah and all of his greatness.

Everyone closes their eyes and hums. Leon looks to his left then looks to his right and closes his eyes also. Hasheem’s eyes are also closed and he begins to talk.

Hasheem: I feel the spirit. The spirit is strong. I feel a connection to Allah. Praise Allah for creating the world, for creating man. Thank you Allah for giving the world Mohammad Hasheem.

Everyone chants thank you.

Hasheem: Thank you for giving me WZCW. But we are here to pray to Allah for Civil Revolution. We ask you, Allah, to please hear our cries!!!

The fire in the middle of the circle grows bigger, thus telling them that Allah is listening.

Hasheem: Allah, please give me the strength to show each one of them no mercy, as I will not be held responsible for what I will do those souls. Peasants like Big William, El Gurrerro, and Gus will feel the wrath of Mohammad Hasheem and Allah. Please, Lord Almighty, please take my spirit and soul and turn it to your own, please come into my unworthy body, take control of my mind and show those 3 unworthy souls what it feels to experience pain. Inflict the pain that even I can’t inflict. طصتبكغمكىش طصتبكغمكىشش ططصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯڣڂڰ ڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىشش تغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىش ڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششڣڂڰتغﭯ. طصتبكغمكىششش

Hasheem is yelling and yelling in his native language. Suddenly the fire grows really big and the fire goes out. The room is completely dark, every single fire goes out and then the fire in the middle of the circle bursts in flames and Hasheem’s eyes shoot up looking directly at the fire. Leon looks at Hasheem and Hasheem looks into the fire, with his eyes are really big and talks.

Hasheem: Civil Revolution…Fatal Four Way…will be Ladder Match…Mohammad Hasheem…will show…No Mercy…to El G…Big Will…and Gus!!! Mohammad Hasheem will defeat them because I, Allah, will show those 3 NO MERCY!!!!!! El Gurrerro, Big Will, Gus, and the rest of the world do not know what impact they are in for. They have never felt, witnessed, saw, or heard about such pain that those poor 3 souls will experience…because at Civil Revolution…I will make Mohammad Hasheem climb that ladder to grab the Elite X Championship to become the first ever Elite X Champion!!!

Leon who can’t hear himself speak, yells over the noise of the fire.

Leon: But how do you know that the match is going to be a ladder match?

Hasheem/Allah: Because I am Allah, the ultimate god, I know EVERYTHING!!! I choose EVERYTHING!!! I know that the match will be a ladder match, and I know that Mohammad Hasheem will win!!!

Leon: But how do you know that Hasheem will win? What makes him so worthy?

Hasheem/Allah: There is a reason that the match will be a ladder match. The ladder match represents Mohammad Hasheem’s life. At Civil Revolution, Mohammad will climb the ladder and grab the prize!! Just like in our religion, the real religion, Mohammad climbs the ladder of success and grabs the real prize, connection to me, Allah…the ultimate god!!!!!

Leon: But…

Suddenly, the fire explodes and the fire goes out and then goes back on but it is at a normal pace, no one realizes what just happened but Leon.

Leon is looking at Hasheem, but Hasheem has his eyes closed like all the rest and is smiling really big. Hasheem mouths the words: ELITE X…ELITE X…ELITE X as we go back to Leon in the studios.

Leon: I couldn’t believe my eyes, I was scared out of my pants. Holy (UNCENSORED)!!! Well anyways, that is all the time we have. Thank you all ladies and gentlemen for watching Civil Revolution: The Preview Show!! Join me, Chuck Myles, and all the wrestlers of WZCW, as we go live, November 11th, at Civil Revolution: “Pick Your Poison Night” Good night everyone.

Leon puts his hand up and waves, as he leaves the studios as some music plays as the screen fades and we see the logo of WZCW!!

* Please note that I was granted permission to use the character of Gus and Big Will by Big Will and Gus. I wrote everything in this RP myself, including the parts where Will and Gus spoke. *

ok...take number 2....i seriously wanna thank everyone for letting me re-do this...especially Sincade and Will!!!

We see small little children on the streets of the ghetto parts of Afghanistan. These poor little kids have a sad looks on all of their faces. They are wearing gray, dusty, old, tore clothing that covers their whole entire body. We hear footsteps. Shadows are shown on the little kid’s bodies. We suddenly hear a deep voice of a man’s.

Man: Remember these streets, Rajeem?

Rajeem: I, for sure, remember these streets, master. Wasn’t that long ago where we were playing daga ball on that pole, by that playground.

We see Rajeem walking. Hasheem is standing next to him. Both men are wearing black, cotton coats, with black buttons, over their clothes. They are also wearing identical turbans on their heads. Hasheem is about a few inches taller than Rajeem. As they are having a long conversation and talking, they are walking through the long ghetto neighborhood, in which both men grew up in.

Hasheem: Doesn’t look like a playground anymore. I don’t remember that playground anymore, but I for sure remember Daga Ball. That game was the only game I couldn’t defeat you in. You were untouchable in that game.

Hasheem gives a little chuckle.

Rajeem: What can I say? You Daga Ball is to me, as WZCW Professional Wrestling is to you.

Hasheem looks very confused.

Hasheem: Huh? What do you mean Daga Ball is to you as WZCW Professional Wrestling is to me?

Rajeem: Well you said that I am the best at Daga ball, right?

Hasheem: Right.

Rajeem: Well WZCW Professional Wrestling represents Daga Ball.

Hasheem starts to get annoyed.

Hasheem: Are you trying to say that I suck at wrestling?!?

Rajeem: Oh G-d no. What I was trying to say was that just like I am outstanding at Daga Ball, you are phenomenal at WZCW wrestling. I mean you are so lucky!!!

Hasheem: How so?

Rajeem: Well think about it, you have it made. You have the body, the mind, and the ability to actually wrestle in a match with no flaws. You have the money, the power. You have hardly any competition in this organization. And you already have a title opportunity, already!!! At Civil Revolution, you have a perfect chance to conquer the Elite X gold!!

Rajeem is starting to pump up Hasheem. Hasheem is starting to get determined. He is starting to get a BIG head.

Hasheem: I do, don’t I?

Rajeem: Yes, master!! You are gonna go walk into Civil Revolution with open arms, and you are gonna walk out with gold around your waist. And I am gonna be by your corner throughout the match!!

Hasheem: That really means a lot to me, Jan. (Jan is a Farsi work which means innocent pal. It is basically a friendly gesture.)

Rajeem: You have to be a complete moron to think you are not gonna walk out with the title. I mean look at your opponents.

Hasheem: What about them?

Rajeem is talking with complete belief, but Hasheem seems to have taken a step backwards, not literally, emotionally.

Rajeem: well 1st you have El Guerrero. If you even think he has a chance then you are dead wrong!! The only thing he understands is how to sweep the flows, clean the ceilings, and wash the windows. That’s it!! I don’t know why Chuck Myles even gave him a contract. He is worthless. And the fact that he is in the same presence as you, is his highlight of his career. I can’t believe that he is even in the same ring as you. This should enrage you as much as it does to me!!

Hasheem, throughout this interview, isn’t all there, because the fact that his whole childhood settings, has turned to mush, due to all the wars.

Hasheem: Ya for sure, full of enrage, Grr.

Rajeem: The next, so-called, opponent of your is the man who calls himself, “The One” Big Will.

Hasheem: Big Will

Rajeem: Will is a pain disgrace to all us, real men. (Heels) He thinks that he is so “cool” because he is teaming up with the World Champ and some new-bee. Well if I was an actual wrestler, full time, then I would rather be against the champ and challenge him for the sake of me wanting that title, then me teaming up with him, never getting a title shot, because we are “good friends.” And the moment you become just almost as powerful as he is, he takes you out just like that. Master, Big Will thinks he has everything figured out, but he hasn’t. He has over looked his main threat, you.

Hasheem: Right, so who is this 3rd guy again? Gil? Pus?

Rajeem: Gus and his ****ty girlfriend, Heidi. Don’t worry about her, Rajeeka will take care of her. Gus is a no body, an amateur, there is no way he is gonna even come remotely close to winning because I am personally not gonna let him. So you don’t have to worry about El G, because he will probably slip on the water soap, which was meant to be used for cleaning the bathroom floor and stalls, breaking his shoulder in the process. Gus will be occupied with Will and me, well Will is a phony. He is full of $#!T. Trust me, he is the least of your worries.

Hasheem: Yea, I guess.

Rajeem realizes that something is different about Hasheem. He stops walking and Hasheem does the same.

Rajeem: Is something troubling you, master?

Hasheem: Please Rajeem, call me by my name.

Rajeem: But Master, you have never granted me the pleasure of calling you with such a name like yours.

Hasheem: Rajeem, enough with this mumbo jumbo crap. We grew up together in this city, and now it turned into some ghetto. Doesn’t it pain you to see all the damage and ruckus that destroyed these homes?

Rajeem: Of course it does, but I have moved on!! I live…no we live a better life. This hellhole almost got me killed due to the poor climate and weather conditions.

Hasheem then talks in an irritated tone of words.

Hasheem: I don’t care, this is my past. The past has made me the man who stands before you, Rajeem. And if I ever hear you call my true home a “hell-hole” then I will smack the taste out of your mouth!! Got it?!?

Rajeem then talks in a sad tone. He puts his head down and answers.

Rajeem: Got it.

Hasheem realizes he shouldn’t have yelled. He sighs really heavily.

Hasheem: Look, I’m sorry.

Rajeem: No, no, it’s fine.

Hasheem: Look, I shouldn’t have yelled at you. It’s just this bring back memories and look at this place. IT impacts you, you know?

Rajeem: But you shouldn’t focus on this, focus on Civil Revolution!!! Focus on your match. Hell, focus, keep your eye on the prize. Focus on the Elite X Championship.

Hasheem: It’s not that easy, Rajeem

Rajeem: What do you mean it’s not easy?!

Rajeem starts talking and talking and lecturing Hasheem as a friend. He starts to list reasons to things and Rajeem seems very annoyed that Hasheem has very little hope or care for this match. Rajeem is talking and talking, but suddenly stops when he sees a tear rolling down Hasheem’s check.

Rajeem: Master, what’s the matter?

Rajeem starts whispering in Arabic. He pats Hasheem on the back. Hasheem quickly wipe the tear away.

Rajeem: Talk to me.

Hasheem: You see this little destroyed house?

Rajeem: You mean the one that looked like it has been burnt down?

Hasheem: Yea, do you see it?

Rajeem: Yea?

Hasheem: That used to be my house.

Suddenly a little boy comes up to Hasheem.

Child #1: I like your turban, Jan. My daddy says I’m too young to have one.

The little kid then runs along and plays with his 2 other friends. But one kid looks directly at Hasheem.

Hasheem: Oh my G-d.

Rajeem: What?

Hasheem: HEY KID…COME HERE. YEA YOU…COME HERE!!

The kid slowly walks over to Hasheem.

Hasheem: Here, take this.

Hasheem pulls out a very thick envelope and gives it to the kid.

Hasheem hugs the child for a good 3 minutes, and then the kid runs along.

Rajeem: What was that about?

Hasheem seems to be squinting at that little kid who is running, he then begins to talk in a more, determined, serious tone.

Hasheem: What was that about?!? You know what?! This Sunday, at Civil Revolution, I will DESTROY Gus, Big Will, and El G!! I will crush each one of their unholy bones!! I will empty out their souls from their black hearts!! Even if I have to throw 2 of their unconscious bodies out of the ring and bloody the fuck out of the 3rd man and pin him 1…2…3!!! Even if I have to kick their ass all over Las Vegas, Nevada, with chairs, chains, pipes, garbage cans. And even if I have to crack each one of their skulls with the cold, steel, sadistic ladders!! Even if the ladder if covered in their bloods, I will still climb it and conquer that Elite X Championship!!! You know what? I’m not just gonna do it for myself, but for you (Rajeem) all of our men in the army, to defeat those American Bastards!! For our nation, for the sake of Allah, for the world, for the betterment of WZCW, and for that kid, who represents everything good and innocent in this world, not knowing what kind of world he is living in. A world which is full of sin and evil. OF cruel, guilt and temptation!!

Hasheem takes a long breath. Rajeem is looking at Hasheem with a gigantic smile. Hasheem continues:

Hasheem: At civil Revolution, I am not gonna let anyone down. Because this isn’t just business anymore, this has hit closer to me than ever before. To me, this is personal!!

Rajeem looks very happy as they walk back, and Rajeem calls someone.

Rajeem: Yes. Yes. The plan has worked. Master is most determined than ever, we promise you a win at Civil Revolution!! We promise!!!

OOC: I hope my RP was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back