Elite X Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
EliteXSig.jpg

Elite X Championship Match

"The One" Big Will Vs. "The Man" Gus

At Civil Revolution history was made when Big Will won the Elite X Championship in a Fatal Four Way Ladder match. On the same night, Gus' world turned upside down when his girlfriend, Heidi, betrayed him & sided with Big Will. This rivalry has come to a-head, as Gus defeated Big Will & Nate Thorpe in Iraq to become the second Elite X Champion in W.Z.C.W. history.

Their feud continues at All or Nothing, as more than just the Championship is at stake. Gus seeks revenge for Will ruining his life. Will looks to regain the Championship he felt he never lost.

Keep all Rps in here
Rps are due Sat Jan 19th 2008

The camera picks up, focused on Big Will driving in a car, headed down a street in a rural neighborhood. Heidi is in the passenger seat, & Leon Kensworth is in the backseat, with the camera guy.

(Big Will)- "Its on? Is that thing on? Gus, can you see me? Can you hear me? I hope you can because this video is for you. I hope you live in the moment for that holiday gift you got, because it'll end at All or Nothing. You should've learned well enough to leave things be. You should've just walked away, but no, you couldn't do that could you. You had to be noble & try to get revenge. Gus, you son of a bitch, life isn't a Fantasy, life isn't some Happily Ever After movie you can pop in & just know everything will work out in the end."

(Leon)- "I'm sorry, I don't understand where we're going. Why are we in.." Big Will cuts Leon off, as he points his finger directly at Leon's face.

(Big Will)- "If you ruin the surprise, I'm tossing your ass out of the car. And I won't be slowing down to do it." (Will then looks at Heidi, as she seems slightly upset) "Now, where do I go from here?"

(Heidi)- "I.. I.. I'm not sure about this, Will, I mean. This is crossing a line, don't you think?" Will fires back, with attitude in his voice (Big Will)- "I didn't ask for your opinion on what you feel its doing. Okay? I asked where do I go from here. Gus crossed a line when he took what was mine. You're a different story, you're a person, you made your own decision. I wasn't even involved in the decision when Gus pinned Nate Thorpe in Iraq, to take the Championship thats rightfully mine! Now, dammit, where do I go from here?!"

(Heidi)- "Turn up here at this street, its down the block." she says, as she lowers her head.

(Big Will)- "Look, baby, this will all be over soon. After All or Nothing, I'll have whats rightfully mine back, & Gus will be gone perminately. Then, we can get on with living our personal lives out of the spotlight." (Heidi still looks upset) "I'm sorry I snapped at you back there, this is just important to me. That Championship is important to me. I know what you think, & its for the best. Think more of what we're doing, as a wake-up call. A Reality check, even. Gus loves to live in reality, & thats all this is.. its real."

(Leon)- "Does anyone else feel lost in this conversation? Look, I just don't get why we're in.. Reno, Nevada?!" Just then, Big Will turns into the drive of a home, with the name "Gustafson" on the mail box out front.

(Big Will)- "You better be lucky that we came to a stop. Your mouth has done nothing but get you into trouble anytime I see you. Now, get the camera & get out of the car." Big Will & Heidi get out of the car, as does Leon & the camera guy.

(Big Will)- "So.. does it look familiar yet? I'm sure all the viewers at home would like to know where I am. Why.. its Gus' Parent's house, isn't it.. Gus? Or, should I say Michael. Yeah, thats right. You don't get left out of the loop for long when you're sleeping with someone who knows all of your little secrets. Like how you tried to keep your Parents out of the limelight."

(Leon)- "Whoa, wait. Why are we at the Gustafson's House? Will, this shouldn't, we shouldn't be here. This isn't storyline, man, this is someone's real life. This doesn't have anything to do with the p.p.v. This has nothing to do with your feud with Gus. We need to leave, now. I'm very uncomfortable being here."

(Big Will)- "Hey, you wanted a scoop. Thats what you're gonna get, in-depth with the man behind the character, right. Well, this is apart of everything Leon, because this is where I start on my road back to glory. This is where I start, by proving a point. Isn't it, Michael?"

Big Will walks up to the door, & without even knocking simply walks in, as Heidi follows him in, along with Leon & the camera man. Will asks Heidi something, as she response by pointing. All four individuals begin walking, as they come upon a room. Will turns the knob, as he walks in. Its Gus' old room, with all of his childhood effects still laying around the room.

(Big Will)- "Well, look what we found. Why, its your old room, Michael. Just look at all the memorable crap. What the hell is this?" Big Will reaches into the closest, as he pulls out an Oakland A's jersey. "Seriously? Well, at least I know now why you never set your standards very high on winning.. Go Tigers." Suddenly, Will sneezes into the jersey. He acts shocked that he did, only to wipe his nose on it, & put it back in the closest. "Apparently I'm allergic to losers. Moving along.. what else do we have?"

Big Will moves across the room, as he suddenly hears a snapping, crunching sound. As if something just broke. He looks down, only to pick up an A.C./D.C. case, noticing that he's broke it by stepping on it. (Big Will)- "Well, Hells Bells.. tough break kid." Will tosses the c.d. back onto the floor. Will walks over & sits on the bed, as he grabs the picture frame next to the bed. Its a picture of Heidi & Gus.

(Big Will)- "Well look at this, will ya. I bet it just rips you apart to see her with me now, doesn't it. Looking at this picture, seeing that stupid little look you have on your face. Well guess what Michael, dreams.. dreams are meant to be shattered." Just then Will tosses the picture onto the floor, as the glass breaks away from the frame. "Thats exactly whats gonna happen at All or Nothing. First, I'm gonna break you, then I'm gonna walk over whats left." Will gets up from the bed as he steps on the broken frame & picture, proceeding back out of the room, & down toward the living room.

At this point, Mrs. Gustafson notices strangers in her home, as she seems outraged by lashing out.

(Mrs. Gustafson)- "Who are you people? What are you doing in my home? I'm going to call the Police right now!" At that point, she notices Heidi, & changes her tone.. "You, what right do you have being in this home again?! Now I know who he is, this is that asshole you left Michael for, isn't it." She points at Big Will, as he grabs her hand, only to shove her down on the couch.

(Big Will)- "Hey, dammit, now listen up & you listen good you old bag. You don't just go pointing your finger at me, cause the next time you do, its gonna get broken off. You need to show a little more respect to guests in your home, you didn't even have the common decency to clean up before we got here, you should be completely ashamed."

(Mrs. Gustafson)- "What do you want? Why are you here? Just leave my home, you have no business being here, Michael isn't even here."

(Big Will)- "I'm here to send a message to Michael, & since he loves interfering in my personal life, & taking things that mean the most to me.. I'm here to make sure he understands just what he's gotten himself into. You see, I'm sure you were so proud of your son in Iraq, how he overcame the odds in front of all the brave Men & Women, how he made them cheer & have something to be happy for. Well guess what, he didn't beat me. And he's carrying around MY Elite X Championship, & I want it back. At All or Nothing, I'm gonna make your son wish he'd never met me & just left well enough alone. But as for you, I'm here to do what should've been done the second Michael's Father found out you were pregnant with the little bastard."

Big Will at this moment grabs Mrs. Gustafson by the arms, pulling her to her feet. Heidi seems concerned for her, but remains still, trying to ignore whats happening. Leon acts as if he wants to stop it, but simply can't find the strength to. Meanwhile, Will raises his hand up in the air, & acts as if he's going to slap her across the face.. she suddenly faints backwards, onto the couch. Will begins laughing, as Mr. Gustafson walks into the room, noticing whats happened.

(Mr. Gustafson)- "Who the hell are you people? What'd you do to her." He rushes to his Wife, as Will & the others back off, toward the front door. Mr. Gustafson stands up, as he glares at Big Will.

(Mr. Gustafson)- "You're one real piece of work, you know that. You warp a poor girl's mind, into thinking she should be with you. Taking her away from everything she's known. Then you invade a person's home, a person's private life. And for what? What did you have to prove? You know whats gonna happen, my son is gonna whip the living shit out of you at the p.p.v. And I'll be watching, cheering every moment of it. Now if you don't get out of my home, I'm going to have you arrested." Big Will stops, as the others try to get him to go. Big Will instead walks up to Mr. Gustafson.

(Big Will)- "Oh yeah, you think thats what your sons gonna do to me? Whip my ass? Beat me down? You gonna be watchin', loving every minute of it? Well..." Big Will suddenly delivers a Willennium to Mr. Gustafson, as he drops to the floor. Will kneels down beside an unconscious Father, as he looks directly into the camera. "Well Michael, I hope you find your Father a hospital that has Pay Per View, because he won't be making the live event. And finally, as far as you go.. what are you gonna do, Sunday? What are you gonna do, Michael, when reality kicks you square in the face?"

(Gus is driving the car with Joe and Kenny after they popped Dynasty's tires, Gus has a look of absolute hatred on his face)

Kenny: What's the matter Gus, we got them back

Joe: Yea, you should be happy

Gus: (Yelling) YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BE HAPPY AFTER WHAT THAT FUCKING PIECE OF BASTARD GOAT SHIT DID TO MY PARENTS,

Joe: Dude, settle down

Gus: NO, I WILL NOT, DID YOU EVEN SEE WHAT HE DID, WHAT HE DID WASN'T JUST ABOUT OUR MATCH, IT WAS PERSONAL, I'M NOT GOING TO STAND BY AND JUST LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS, I'M THE ELITE X CHAMPION, I'M THROUGH WITH HIM, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT HEIDI WANTS TO STAY WITH HIM, SO AFTER I BEAT HIM WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE AT ALL OR NOTHING...i'm through with him.

Kenny: Just, done?

Gus: Yep, after I beat him, it's over, I defend my title, kick his ass, and I move on to bigger and better things.

Joe: Uh oh, look...

(A car is speeding in their lane going the opposite direction, it is Will and The DevilSpawns, no Heidi or Cammille in sight)

Gus: Fuck...

(Gus speeds up, Will speeds up, Will turns into the other lane, Will flips around, and speeds after Gus, there is nowhere for Gus to go, railroad tracks on the left, the Truckee River on the right, when out of nowhere, Gus turns right towards the river, there is a huge mound of dirt...)

[youtube]GmBkx1WXJsU[/youtube]

Gus: Yesss!!!

Kenny: Look, Joe...

(Joe turns around and sees Dynasty's car fall into the river)

Joe: Ha ha ha...

(Gus drives up to the river banks)

Gus: WILL, YOU SON OF A BITCH, AT ALL OR NOTHING, YOU BETTER PRAY I'M IN A BETTER MOOD, AND THAT MY PARENTS ARE STILL IN THE HOSPITAL, BECAUSE IF THEY'RE NOT, YOU CAN EXPECT THAT THEY WILL BE THERE, AND AFTER ITS ALL SAID AND DONE, I'LL BRING MY DAD INTO THE RING, AND HE'LL STOMP A MUDHOLE IN YOUR ASS, AND I'LL WALK IT DRY, I'LL PIN YOU 1...2...3 AND ANY OTHER CLICHE'S YOU CAN THINK OF,

Kenny: Hey, DiaperSpawns, don't forget to wash behind the ears

Joe: (to Kenny) Poor guys, getting stuck in that crap hole known as the Truckee River (to DevilSpawns) Oh, and don't expect to win those titles, cause it's not gonna happen,

Gus: Those are all GUARANDAMNTEES!!!

(Gus throws a rock at Dynasty, cracking the wind shield, and he drives away as the camera fades out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back