El Clasico or The London Derby ?? ...

LFC till i die

Mrs Drizzy <3
I don't support Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal or Tottenham but i am a fan of football and i like to watch the "high" profile matches. I am currently watching the London Derby but im struggling to decide if i should continue watching the London Derby or should i watch the El Clasico when it comes on ?

What match are you going to watch, the London Derby or the El Clasico ?

Theres a hundred el clasico's in the next week.

U make a good point. Lol. I think im going to stick with the London Derby. Looks like its going to be another classic derby. Its already been a good and exciting game with 5 goals scored in the 1st half.

I'll be fucking pissed if Arsenal lose and throw away this game too. They need to keep the pressure on united. If they win today i still believe they will win the title.

I think Arsenal could still win the league but god they dont do themselves any favours. It's why Liverpool were able to claw one back on Sunday.

Wonder if Harry will tell Wenger to piss off like the King did at the weekend?

Lol, that was the highlight of the game. Wenger needs knocking out. Moaning like a bitch as usual when things don't go his way.

It must suck to be an Arsenal supporter. They throw away another game they should of won today against Tottenham.

If you've ever seen Mourinho play against Barcelona, it wouldn't be hard to know that any game on another channel, be it Spurs vs Arsenal or Accrington Stanley vs Burton Albion, would be a much better game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back