Edge Vs. Christian: Wrestlemania main event?

Haha. Areocock. Classic.

Anyway. That would be awesome. I doubt it would happen this year but I would love to see it next year.

Ok, so I'm not the only one that finds this poster utterly annoying.

Btw, your Sig is hilarious.

That's what the video is.

In Greece, a paparazzo said "I love 'Better'!", to which Axl calmly said, "Yeah, cool."

Oh Lol, Cool. Thanks for explaining. Well, You tell me how I have bad grammar and spelling. Well I'm going to be entering a contest where you have to write an essay on how technology would be in the future. Winner receives 10,000 dollars savings bond, and an HP Dell Laptop worth 500.00$. My English teacher says I'm her writer of the year, so I'm going to try it. The 25 best receive the prize.

LMAO this thread is freakin' gold. I WANT TO **** OBAMA OFF, the best way for you to get out of the prison and get back to get posting is to follow the general rules, but the main thing is, LEARN NOT TO REPLY TO TROLLS. They are only here to follow you around and get a rise out of you. The quicker you learn this (or learn to use the ignore function), the faster you'll most likely escape from this hell.

Also, in the Rule Book it clearly says you have to stay on topic or your post will be removed until you edit it and repost. You've gone off topic in your own thread, lol, what kind of sign is that?

BACK ON TOPIC :

As for Edge and Christian.... I honestly don't see much happening, especially not at Wrestlemania. Vince does NOT have the faith in Christian that he has in Edge. Edge rose above Christian, and after Christians time in TNA, Edge has gone far sprints ahead of him, nearly leaving him in the dust. Christian plays a great face, but Edge plays the heel nearly as well as Chris Jericho (who imo is the best heel the WWE has going for them atm).

Like I've said in other threads, putting Edge and Christian together again, be it tag or versus, is much too soon. Christian needs to be placed on another brand where he can constantly mingle with Edge, and give the fans a reminder of their past, which can slowly build to a logically built program. Especially with the fact that these two were multi time tag champs, they just can't throw a match together with guys that have this history and say "FEUD". They've got to be brought together by a third party element.

LMAO this thread is freakin' gold. I WANT TO **** OBAMA OFF, the best way for you to get out of the prison and get back to get posting is to follow the general rules, but the main thing is, LEARN NOT TO REPLY TO TROLLS. They are only here to follow you around and get a rise out of you. The quicker you learn this (or learn to use the ignore function), the faster you'll most likely escape from this hell.

Also, in the Rule Book it clearly says you have to stay on topic or your post will be removed until you edit it and repost. You've gone off topic in your own thread, lol, what kind of sign is that?

BACK ON TOPIC :

As for Edge and Christian.... I honestly don't see much happening, especially not at Wrestlemania. Vince does NOT have the faith in Christian that he has in Edge. Edge rose above Christian, and after Christians time in TNA, Edge has gone far sprints ahead of him, nearly leaving him in the dust. Christian plays a great face, but Edge plays the heel nearly as well as Chris Jericho (who imo is the best heel the WWE has going for them atm).

Like I've said in other threads, putting Edge and Christian together again, be it tag or versus, is much too soon. Christian needs to be placed on another brand where he can constantly mingle with Edge, and give the fans a reminder of their past, which can slowly build to a logically built program. Especially with the fact that these two were multi time tag champs, they just can't throw a match together with guys that have this history and say "FEUD". They've got to be brought together by a third party element.

I cherish your response. I will accept your advice and follow it as well as I can.

Yeah, Vince is too cold hearted to have faith in christian, we almost had something big, with the Hardy storyline, until it leaked. They need to at least put Christian in some big storyline, Elimation Chamber, I'm calling it. Christian will lose the ECW title at that ppv, and maybe win the MITB? (Just for a side note, do you guys think the 3 way tag team match for the tag team titles is extreamly predictable?). I just wish Vince would put more into Christian. He can be a perfect main eventer, but hold up. What am I saying, ECWs going out in three weeks! Christian is off that brand, and so is the ECW title.

Vince already blew up my perfect idea for Edge, and ending ECW. :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back