Edge Vs. Christian: Wrestlemania main event?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Now when was the last time we saw a superstar choose to challenge the ECW champion after winning the Royal Rumble? Exactly. Forget Jericho and Edge, forget Edge facing Sheamus or the Undertaker. How about this. Have the Rated R superstar, after No Way Out, or Elimination Chamber, what ever the hell their calling it now, I could have sworn Edge said No Way Out on Raw, but after that Ppv, have the champion's remain the same (after Sheamus some how screwing his way into keeping the title.) Then, have Taker retain his title in Satan's playground, though I think there calling Hell in a Cell that now a days. Then have Christian remain the Ecw champ. Maybe Keep Edge Heel, or turn Christian Heel, and have them get into a nice fued.

Although I don't think a month would be enough build up for a good match i'm looking for, so maybe build it up more, have Edge be appearing on all 3 brands, I know he's on Smackdown this Friday. Edge picks off to face his Christian for the Ecw championship, in a chilling fued. What the fued should be? Not sure, maybe have Edge go Matt Hardy on the Champ, and say Christian was having the title reign he should have had, but instead he was stuck on the sidelines. Not sure on that.

Unfortunetly though, as we all probably know, WWE is trying to rid of their ECW brand, so having one of their big stars champion on a brand that might not last very long after 26 isn't to bright. How about this, Have Edge state Ecw is a lower class brand, and his brother shouldn't be on their, and he offers him to join him on (Raw, Smackdown.) Christian refuses, and he uses his Royal Rumble win to face Christian, where Edge wins and declares Ecw null and void, destroying the ECW championship in some cool fashion (Such as burning it, or smashing it with a sledgehammer.) Or maybe have Edge not even offer christian to come with him, and not be so friendly, have Edge remain uncool with Ecw, and his brother.

Either way, the WWE can have a very intense main event if they choose to have Edge face Christian for the ECW title at Wrestlemania 26, and have a perfect way to dispose of Extream Championship Wrestling.

I'd LOVE this, and maybe if they get rid of ECW he could somehow unify the belt with one of the "big" titles.

Sounds like shit to me.

Did you know Firefox has automatic spell check?

Can you like, just stop posting on all my threads. I want to get out of prison, with your attitude your never going to get out. You say you only come on here when your bored, you must get bored a hell of a lot. :banghead:

I used to use Firefox, then it started being a real bitch and wouldn't save my cookies, meaning things l keep my accounts signed in on we're automaticly signed off, and my speed dial never stayed, so I had to reset it every time. Then I went to fantistic Opera. Works great, I'll try to get spell checker, just for you.

I'd LOVE this, and maybe if they get rid of ECW he could somehow unify the belt with one of the "big" titles.

I don't know if unifying the belt is a good idea, maybe keep it as the ECW championship, and have it an interbrand title, or just rid of it, like said above (With Edge burning it, or destroying it in someway.) Then have a new, possibly cooler title, although I wouldn't put much into the new brand's title, maybe something like the cruiserweight title, either make it very uncreative, or very creative.

Either way, I'm sure it will be pretty cool.

I forget which one of you trolls is which.

Anyway, I like the idea. Good post.

I'm still wondering how they're going to get the title on Jericho before WM, because Edge/Jericho is happening for sure.

I'm still wondering how they're going to get the title on Jericho before WM, because Edge/Jericho is happening for sure.

Well, If they go with the route that will be completely awesome, they won't have to put the title on Jericho. Personally, I wouldn't care if they just drop that storyline, not completely, I mean, maybe have a match good intense match between the too, or pick up the storyline after 26. But I much Rather see E vs. C.

Well, just checked wwe.com, and looks like good ol' Vinnie Mac just shot this storyline in the leg.

Why go through the hassle? Why not just use a proxy?

Don't you have school in the morning? Shouldn't you be in bed?

Not sure how to use a proxy, I don't even know what it is for that matter.

Yes, I have to go to school in 3 hours at 7:20 am. My sleeping is really fucked up though. I sleep for 8 hours when I get home.

AWO Areoplex™;1778630 said:
Your name and avatar is funny :lmao::lmao:.

I'm waiting for the day your inducted into the prison. Then I can come here, and tell you your name and avatar is funny. It could be something like...Areocock.

I'm waiting for the day your inducted into the prison. Then I can come here, and tell you your name and avatar is funny. It could be something like...Areocock.

Oh, and I'm a Stupid Cunt, You know, I'm just gonna give you the nick name of IASCWCFR. Ok IASCWCFR, Just in advance, above where I improperly say "is funny", I was doing that to mock HIS grammar. We should bash each other, we should bash people who should be in here with us.

Haha. Areocock. Classic.

Anyway. That would be awesome. I doubt it would happen this year but I would love to see it next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back