edge, cena, carlito.

J

jcenafan_75

hopefully cena wins at summerslam but if he dont id like to see edge and carlito do a fued and carlito ends up wwe champion he is a rising star he has got a lot of talent good moves COOL gimmick and all around good wrestler, what do you think?

I disagree, I hope that Edge wins at SS- and even if he did lose the Cena/Edge feud is supposed to go onto Survivor Series.

Flames Out
Dragon

Edge needs not to keep the title IMO. He complains way too much about just about everything. How he's sick of taking a back seat. The man is the champion for God Sakes. I want someone to take the Title away from him. Preferably Cena. I don't think Carlito should be champion, yet. He needs to be Intercontinental champ for a while first.

Totally Agre I Want It To Be Cena Too But If Not Any1 Sept Edge

THNB490 said:
Edge needs not to keep the title IMO. He complains way too much about just about everything. How he's sick of taking a back seat. The man is the champion for God Sakes. I want someone to take the Title away from him. Preferably Cena. I don't think Carlito should be champion, yet. He needs to be Intercontinental champ for a while first.

You do know that Edge is heel and that's just a storyline?

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
You do know that Edge is heel and that's just a storyline?

Flames Out
Dragon

Haha, yes I do know. But his charecter annoys the living hell out of me. And it makes me feel good inside when he gets his ass beat.

Edge, Is the champion and he is doing a fine job and john cena should not get the title put back on him, Edge has worked too hard for to long to just be remember as John cenas personal jobber, So no Edge needs to keep the title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back